Men are the:

Men are the:

>builders
>leaders
>inventors
>fighters

So now that we have invented artifical wombs capable of giving birth to a fetus, why do we need women again other than to care and nurture for a child? I mean sure maybe for the occasional fuck, but VR will surpass that which is why the feminists hate it.

We are the superior sex. Women constantly undermine the nation by voting for the left. This is why giving women the right to vote was the gravest mistake mankind has made.

agreed 110%. god the suffrage movement was such a fucking mistake

Enjoy your broken ass

Rather have a sex robot girlfriend

Not /r9k/ but I completely agree

Nigger what? Men are more overrepresented amongst the %

Even cooking, men are better at. Most three star michelin restaurants are run by men. Gordon Ramsay.

1%

WE WUZ CLEOPATRA N' SHEEIT
OH MY GOSH SALLY

>So now that we have invented artifical wombs capable of giving birth to a fetus, why do we need women again other than to care and nurture for a child?

but whom would you fuck? you also should invent a special breed of men to replace women as the fuck object

robots

virtual reality bro. I will take a few decades, but it will be awesome

women arent as good as men but they have a purpose, unlike niggers which are just useless at everything

i.e. you are keen to fuck other men in the virtual reality as long as those would assume a female avatar?

If men are so good why are you so cucked by us the superior sex, I bet I could get all of you to worship me just by posting a little bit of cleavage.

Are you a girl

>it's another beta male who can't get a gf fantasizing about sex robots

post feet

Americans can be genuinelly scary sometimes.

Live is a suffering and struggle, what are you writing sadist. I never asked for this. Geez only rich with a good genes and fate can like this ride.

>men's right movement
Why is every single political movement or ideology that americoons create such a meme?
>civic nationalism
>white nationalism
>libertarianism
>feminism
>this

They are can do rap and play in marvel movies.

i rub my nutsack and yellow liquid cum out should i see man with white coat

Oh puh-lease. The end of Age of Man is nigh. Please submit yourself under the rule of Woman.
Checklist
-make men confuse underneath (done)
-make trending sexy feminine fashion for men (done)
-make them lust for each other and die hiv (near completion)
-equality (near completion)
-nurture feminine men it's okay to be oneself (done)
-appoint more women in high ranks (in progress)
-friendzone men (in progress)
-nuke men (in progress)

None of those originated in America retard.

Rather you can blame Marx.