Why are Shitalians such manbabies?

Why are Shitalians such manbabies?

>i'it's because they love us!

Nothing to do with that. Look at each countries income and poverty rates than correlate into this.

The richer a country is, the more people move out.

>not being 30 and living with your parents
Italy pls adopt

Well, it seems that you answered your own question and it doesn't have to do with no one being manbabies but about being poor.

Good job, OP.

>The richer a country is, the more people move out.

The WHITER a country is, the more people move out.

(and france and the UK i guess)

>30 year old luigi still has momma make hom linguini

lol

Awful post.

Awful post.

>it's a burger is mad because his parents kicked him out of home when he was 18 and was forced to work at a shitty McDonald's overnight episode

>Butthurt

Italy's number is so shitty because of other countries influence, there is nothing wrong with living with your parents

>Damage control

They like to keep it in the family.

>there is nothing wrong with living with your parents

t. Man baby

This.
I always hear that jobs in those countries are scarce as shit. But why don't more southern Euros start businesses? There is plenty of things you can do that could help employ your peers, all while making a profit.

Adulthood is just a meme anyway, there's nothing better than a loving family

Our banking system is trash

So start your own you cuk

my family is from a small village in campania AMA

How does it feel to live in a shitty cold family?

I wish but I hate relationships

how does it feel to be a manbaby?

- we have a very high youth unemployment rate;
- in italy most of the housing market is focused on sale rather than rent, therefore it's hard to afford to buy a house in your youth and the rent market is very marginal and prices are quite high;
- in rural areas people often live in houses which were built in order to host a whole traditional family, which included grandparents, parents, sons and daughters and their children.
- one of the highest amount of NEET in europe

>tfw the 10%

you anglo dogs cant even change a lightbulb yourself

In the netherlands it's only that low because of lack of housing and filthy moroccans and turks living with parents. It should be lower.

My family is great.
Explain OP's picture to me

damagecontrol itt

No money to start businesses, goverment charges a lot of taxes, they literally promote being a wageslave.

Well of course the % is less in the west, "refugees" can't immediately bring their whole family over, plus apartments they can afford there are too small for cohabitation.
Also you literally can't give an objective reason why living alone is better beyond cultural faggotry or "muh manchildren".
I don't see why Western cucks are so hung up on trying to prove their superiority through this.

Zitto animale

why aren't you bullying slovakia? stupid american

>yfw American parents start charging their kids rent at 16
>yfw at age 18 they are thrown out onto the street, their possessions are burned, and they are threatened with death if they ever dare to visit before they are married with children and earning at least $100k

zitto animali

that's more or less what happened to me and now I'm a man with my own life

why are euros such pussies?

I'm from a small village in Campania too.
Which one?

it's funny because it's true

T-that's really sad, anons.

DUDE POUNTLESS SUFFERING LMAO
Why do Americans like to pretend they're still living on the wild frontier?

That user is obviously exaggerating, but the general underlying gist of still sort of smacks true. Like, it's a joke, but it rings just a bit close to home. Basically a comically exaggerated version of the truth

because this is the mindset of the people here:

excuses, shifting blame, and mediocrity in general.

in spain however the government has been really trying to convince people to start businesses with tons of conferences and stuff and its actually having an effect on people's mindsets, like they're starting to see making a new business as a doable alternative to being a wageslave, and right now our economy consists mostly of a whole lot of small companies