In generally, How long dick is regarded as big dick by people in your cunt?

In generally, How long dick is regarded as big dick by people in your cunt?

anything 18cm or over is big desu

7 inch

I've got no clue about other people's dick preferences

7 inch

21 cm

Anything less than an 8 inch erection will get you laughed off the bus.

The average length of an erect norwegian penis is 15,5 cm or 6,1 inches. Mine is 14,5 cm erect and very small when flacid, or so I've heard. So I'd say 18-19 cm would be big.
I wouldn't know, I'm a virgin.

Finger is too much for my ass so I don't know.

I'm 5 inches which I assume is pretty standard in the states as I've never got any comments on the size before.

Should clarify that I've heard the average penis length in norway is 15,5, not that my flacid dick is small. No one has ever commented on my dick, heh.

The penis inspector wont touch anything less than 7 inches

how long is an inch

Just use google, but I know this off of the top of my head 2.56 cm I think

2.54 cm

Around 3 cm I think.

okay. Is there any use to using meme measurements or is it just american banter?

Here in Australia people still use imperial casually for height and dick length. Everything else is metric.

So we can talk about our dick lengths without euros understanding and getting upset

>Here in Australia people still use imperial casually for height and dick length.

that makes no sense, why?

so you basically use your secret cool club measurement because you don't want us to know your peepees are tiny? pretty cool oetz.

>tiny
*unzips dick*

>that makes no sense, why?
Because we started off using imperial, so our parents/grandparents grew up with it depending on how old you are.

If you switched your entire system of measurement, it would linger for a while too.

cont.

"Before 1970, Australia mostly used the imperial system for measurement, which the Australian colonies had inherited from the United Kingdom. Between 1970 and 1988, imperial units were withdrawn from general legal use and replaced with SI metric units, facilitated through legislation and government agencies."

18+cm is considered as big
15-17cm average

Okay, but why for such specific things as height and dick size?

It's probably for all casual measurements

I guess because they're really casual measurements that don't really matter for much. On our driver's licenses it uses metric though, but in conversation it's usually imperial.

My dad occasionally says "yards" instead of meters. But only if it doesn't matter much.

>tfw only 14cm

>tfw only 17 cm but qts still complaining that I'm going too deep.

Honestly don't know what you need a big dick for. I mean I see some asses posted here and I guess then a couple of cms extra wouldn't hurt for those.

No, literally only dick size and height

tfw 17cm

1/12 of a foot

16 cm