abysmal edition

getting good grades

as a mature student that's all that matters

what made you believe?

Wake and bake lads

I saw her face

archery

time to swallow the red pill

my friend told me that i need to stop singing i’m a believer because it was getting annoying and i laughed because i thought she was kidding

but then i saw her face

are you a robot?

Now you're a believer?

>my friend told me that i need to stop singing i’m a believer because it was getting annoying and i laughed because i thought she was kidding

didn't read any of this

snacking on some brazil nuts ama

badly written

I'm always interested in hearing about how people reached the neetlyfe if you want to talk at all. It can help putting things into perspective. If not though best of luck famalam x

bender

Not a trace of doubt in my mind

in greggs?

ichiban
lipstick, for men

abysmal post

reminds me of the time my gf asked me if I would ever stop singing Wonderwall

me: burned out hard on work, zero motivation to try again, living off bennies

good post

cant say there has been a good post in this thread

GREAT post

Catapult is a lovely word

Why has it been alluded too so often in so many different films and books over the years yet no one has ever been done for it?. And now the public enquiry looks like it was set up to fail, just like every police investigation hit a brick wall. Very strange business.

I'm not talking about the BBC stuff either, that was an open secret at the time.

My gf left me because I sing too much Linkin Park, but in the end it doesn't even matter

>My gf left me because I sing too much Linkin Park, but in the end it doesn't even matter

The interview for my job (manual labour) was the first one I ever had, I was fat and hadn't cut my hair in at least 4 months not to mention my horrible social skills but it still went well for some reason so I guess I was a bit lucky. You're right hobbies are just as important, only outdoor stuff I have personally are fitness related but there's stuff like camping too, maybe just going for walks? I like to walk to the shops listening to music when theres good weather sometimes, its relaxing and you have a goal in mind

I had the grades needed to get into uni anyway but I had a decent personal statement where I said I was learning another language for fun and my employer wrote me a good reference on ucas, he told me he bullshitted a couple of things on it to make it a bit better too.

I'm a little bit worse - am living off my mum's bennies because I burned out fulfilling the obligations to receive my own.

What do you think is your biggest obstacle that's preventing you from picking yourself back up?

Tfw going to a top uni :^)

really does make you think

also the abuse at dolphin square and that orphan home outside london

however at the same time it could just be an exaggerated conspiracy theory

>My gf left me because I sing too much Linkin Park, but in the end it doesn't even matter

The enquiry is fucked because they keep on hiring inexperienced nobodies
The smart thing to do would be to just bring some big dog QC head it but then they'd have the predictable people crying "MUH ESTABLSHMENT STITCH UP"

going to a power bottom uni

youtu.be/8QQaX9CJ2Pk
thread theme

Either way, I'll still be fucking you

It will probably always remain a conspiracy theory. But it's not like there's no precedent for such things happening. Just like at cases like Marc Dutroux.

for my requirements i got the exact ums for one subject and only two above another.

C L O S E C A L L , G U Y S

N O B O D Y C A R E S

bit rude mate

i care

congrats bro

You'll all be working for me one day

>When I am spending my leisure time on the 'chong, to save oneself from being too idle, I mock the simple-minded loons with a soigne bon vivant. This simple drollery gives no-end of delight to good witted man like myself.

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=4T-iZvNDIu0

Really makes you think

*sings along self-consciously to a song on youtube*

don't be mean :) x

poor little kid

>not the jap with the bottomless stomach

Shit video

>chips for breakfast
what the fuck

thanks

t. year 11 dropout

This is what happens when the divisive rhetoric of the Trump campaign is allowed to flourish.

>English breakfast

Sounds Scottish to me tbqh

JUST

Serves him right for not moving to Germany

he's got those weird circular sausages though

alexanderplatz

cumberland

gay station

poor little fella hope he heals up well

lorne

looks like an extra from mj's thriller

looks like an extra from mj's bedroom

>63627729
so what have you achieved then, user? surely great things with such promising grades!

hmm

Great banter!

Lads, what is "the sesh"?

minor kek

What's your point?

business idea: female and and under 10 year old immigrants only.

>is the prime minister personally prepared to authorise a nuclear strike that would kill one hundred thousand innocent men, women and children?

>Yes

>oooooohh!!

[snoop dogg intensifies]

what do you think lads?

endclothing.com/gb/larose-paris-zip-pin-fedora-fw16025.html

Alri

TBQH that is what the prime minister is supposed to do.

got A* A B and im doing a meme course

Really? I thought it would he the opposite.

I mean, it's understandable if an 18 year old hasn't done much with their life, but when I go to uni, I'll be at least 25. Surely I should have more to offer at that point, no?

Big Dave would never have said it so bluntly though, he just waffled about the need to have trident

A Level students are so cute ITT. Just remember student suicide rate is high for a reason you're going to hate Uni and no amount of A*s will change that.

Don't know anyone who's got through a good Uni 4 year course who didn't personally know someone who killed themselves. Chipper place to be.

t. All A*s Oxford dropout

@63628090
hated everything about this post

>oxford
the pressure is clearly too high in oxbridge

>wasters who go to university because all their mates are crumble under pressure
couldn't write it

Don't think that Big Dave had the question put to him like that. Was it SNP or Corbyn that asked her?

who here /smart but lazy/

i'm way to intellectual for Sup Forums but nothing else to do lol

post iq lads
134 here lol
t. brainlet

Incoming (you)s adding to the pile

can't be measured by modern standards

>who here /smart but lazy/

>i'm way to intellectual for Sup Forums but nothing else to do lol

all me, including being unable to write it

too high for you're simplistic test

nah, just generally lazy desu. I only use my brain to think up ways of doing my shit boring job quicker. such a waste.

german joke:

what's the most expensive tomato in the world?

the cashpoint

going to uni just because everyone else does is such an absurd decision.

especially if your degree isn't vocational in some way.

you seriously need a fucking slap if you're doing this because in 3 years you'll be back here complaining about being unable to find a job with your shitty nothing degree or complaining about being stuck in an office doing slave work.

>to intellectual
i took the bait

got robbed by a completely shaven bloke the other day, legs and everything
the police said i'd been struck by
a smooth criminal

122 :))))