/hell/enic

kαλώς ήρθατε

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/18/turkish-soldiers-in-court-after-fleeing-to-greece-amid-coup-attempt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump

bump

ΔΑΒ

What is this?

bump

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/18/turkish-soldiers-in-court-after-fleeing-to-greece-amid-coup-attempt

uninteresting

bump

Jesus Christ. Why so many rapey Indians/Pakis, /hell/? Whenever I go to the city, I see Pakis staring (literally staring for minutes) at Greek women. And no one does anything about it. Sometimes they stare at someone's girlfriend and the guy does nothing about it. Why do Greeks tolerate this shit?

And I thought niggers were bad, lol. Never seen any stare at any woman yet.

>Whenever I go to the city, I see Pakis staring (literally staring for minutes) at Greek women.
where the fuck did you go? I live here my entire life, never experienced that

Plaka/Monastiraki, Piraeus port, even in Rhodes and Thiva. Don't sugar coat it.

Find this turk and kill him.

>Plaka/Monastiraki
there are rarely even Pakis there, what the fuck are you talking about?
In Piraeus sure, there are many shitskins, and I haven't been in Rhodes or Thiva in a while, so idk what happens there
But no, there are no Pakis in Plaka and Monastiraki

Bump

Call me a liar if you will but I've seen at least 10-12. I know the stereotype is they usually stay in Omonia and Victoria but I've seen them. 4 were sitting on the grass infront of the church by the Monastiraki station, staring at passing women. Three were walking infront of the station, staring at women. In Rhodes, a Paki/Indian was staring at my female friend non stop until I smashed his chest.

Not Monastiraki station, Thiseio station. Sorry.Monastiraki is the New Niggeria.

Probably due to summer then?
I've honestly never experienced that, unless I'm in Viktoria or Patisia, and even then, rarely.
The only interaction I've had with a non-Greek the past year, was a couple of weeks ago, when a black man kindly asked me for a cigarette.

Summer? I don't believe they're tourists, they're clearly here to work. And they look like they just jumped off the boat from India. Zero signs of integration. Roaming in packs with other Indians, sometimes alone, yet they just stare and stare (even at me sometimes).

The biggest shock for me was when I went to a village in the middle of fucking nowhere and there were Paki merchants selling stuff.

fuck off to balkangypsy thread

> I don't believe they're tourists
I'm not claiming that, it's just that they probably cant stand cold weather (?).
I hate summer weather too much to go out, but I really like taking long walks in all other seasons, and I regularly pass through shitty areas as well, never had a problem desu
They could be like reversed vampires or something

>The biggest shock for me was when I went to a village in the middle of fucking nowhere and there were Paki merchants selling stuff.
oh, yeah, that's common, especially by the side of the road

It's probably because you're a dude. I pity women who have to work in regions such as Omonia.

How did Greece end up importing so many curryniggers? Do you think you'll get rid of them in the future?

>It's probably because you're a dude
guess again
> I pity women who have to work in regions such as Omonia.
my mom did work there, again, never had a problem, and I visit the area often, I don't have a problem either.
As long as you stay on the avenues or busy streets in general, you won't have a problem desu

>>How did Greece end up importing so many curryniggers?
>"ooga booga we want to get to Europe"
>"Greece is Europe, therefore Greece is like Germany or Sweden"
>*arrive here*
>"that's shit, I want to get out"
>*can't cross balkan borders*
>*asylum in other countries denied*
>*can't go back either because no passport*
They're essentially trapped here

>Do you think you'll get rid of them in the future?
as long as we have to play by EU rules opposed on us, no

What a shame. Greeks don't deserve any of this. Either way, half of the females I know here tell me they experienced staring/catcalling from paki immigrants. Maybe you're just lucky or really fucking ugly.

Also, don't think that the camps will be functioning forever. I already see many Iranian. Syrian, Afghan, etc. migrants polluting the city. They're not as rapey but they surely make you feel unwelcome in your own country. The tram that goes from Piraeus to Syntagma is half immigrant.

>The only interaction I've had with a non-Greek the past year, was a couple of weeks ago, when a black man kindly asked me for a cigarette.

>Maybe you're just lucky or really fucking ugly.
I'm the definition of average, I just don't dress like a slut, and only go for a walk when it's day outside
>The tram that goes from Piraeus to Syntagma is half immigrant.
that's true, the tram is shit

he dindu nuffin, I was smoking already, I had just opened a pack and asked me for one

>ena metanasti
>se ena xrono
>zi athina
hmm

>dn xerw na diavazw
eipa metanastis pou mou MILISE, i apeu8in8ike se mena me opoiondipote tropo

afto leo, giati peftis sto tripaki tou tourkou kai grafis agglika de katalaveno

I've lived here my entire life, 100% Greek born and raised by Greek parents. My entire life I've had to deal with normalfags and fucking inbred Analbanian/Turks who look like they haven't showered in weeks.

Kanenas allos, /hell/?

>geni8ika se autistiko proastio
>mono ellines sto sxoleio kai 1-2 alvanoi
i'm gud

Gamoto, to sxoleio m einai gemato alvanika dysleksika skatomiala pou den mporoun na milisoun mia leksi agglika akoma kai an prospathousan. Save me from this hell

>turks
>in greece

Yeah right.

And Albanians are okay people.

Also, wat do in Chios apart from become bored? I'll visit for a day before I go to Smirna.

Hello, I am Cyprot

I believe you're either sugarcoating it or you are just unaware of the fact that they stare at you. You probably don't pay attention to where their eyes are.

I'm on the metro and this guy is sitting sideways just to stare at this woman on the other row. I'm walking on the street and this Paki is staring at the woman walking ahead of me non-stop (until the point of turning his head).

Happens so often. Never seen a nigger or some other immigrant do it yet. And please raze Kipseli to the ground.

Soy un griego

>pigainei akoma sxoleio
whew

>You probably don't pay attention to where their eyes are.
true, I'm too autistic for eye contact, maybe I just haven't noticed them staring
>And please raze Kipseli to the ground.
nah, they're concentrated there, so the rest of us get to live peacefully

>Albanians are okay people

ti akoute anons? Ennow aytin tin stigmi

sto sxolio ixame tosous polous ksenous pou imastan 5 tmimata kai ta dio itan gia ksenous, oi pio poloi orfanoi lol albanorosopontioi
oi perisoteroi ine filaki

bori na ine nikterino kai na exi xasi 5-6 xronies

pou skata pigaines sxoleio?

sto kedro

Nai re malaka, an o tipos eixe xasei 5-6 xronies tha itan sigoura gia Sup Forums

suck a dick greek fagets!