1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Do your grocery stores have food with a "halal" stamp on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8lEB1luX4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah
McDonalds has a halal stamp too and even then there are lots of people who say it's cooked with pig oil

Some reason food from Sweden mostly has halal stamps in it.
t. eating falafel right now

I think I saw a chicken with a halal stamp once.
traditional halal slaughter is illegal in sweden tho

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8lEB1luX4Y
They also make toys that disrespect Muhammed and shieeet

Poland
no

I've never seen that before desu

Algeria
Yes, mostly meat and gelatin products.

Flag.
No.

What's wrong with the toy???

His foot step on the circles and the circles have what looks like the word "Muhammad" written on them in one of the various Arabic fonts

1. Flag
2. Not in my city, but i believe these stamps must exist in Paris.

Despite the picture, I've never seen one. There is some marked kosher food though

never seen one in my life

>Haljal
>kek was not merciful

>draw a couple of curved lines
>arabs see their chicken scribbles in them, and are sure as hell it's "Muhammad" or "Allah"

Kek Ikr?

Subhanallah

Here's a thicc tomato that's bowing to Allah

What's stopping me from buying a role of those and placing them on non-halal items? I'm sure I can find a website that makes custom stickers

Could I get jailed for that?

a most holy tomato

God bless the Holymato
And Christchup is its sacred blood

Actually there isn't, which is kind of weird now when I think about it. The country is got Arabic as official language and most labels on food are written in both Arabic and Hebrew.

I guess they haven't found a way to make something both kosher and halal, which is weird since it's almost the same anyway.

any country with this kind of stamp is a cucked country

Haven't seen on on any desu but I don't pay much attention to what I eat

Are you that vegan Finn dude

>buy vacuum resealer
>Buy halal food
>Do oil from bacon in it
>Reseal
>Bring back to store

Done it once, was fucking scared they would find out.

A while ago I found a pate in a store which was marked as halal. I was quite shocked, though I haven't seen any other products like that since then.

Cunt
Why not

I doubt it. There's no health hazard at all. Just a bunch of butthurt retards in case they find out. I guess you will get sued in a civil court by them though.

Tuga
Kek, no. Kosher either.

People can read. If the muzzies accidently did eat that without knowing, it's forgiven.
But still, you are ahole.

we don't have.Every food is halal here.

> stickers
"Halal" stamps are usually drawn on a packaging itself

No way that's gross

fuck no

Holymato is a false prophet

Praise Holytato the true prophet !

Yes

get out, marinated luther

1 flag
2 only seen it on some imported chink instant noodles

Your cunt with their halal logo

for once you guys aren't giving in to muhammad

Only on vegan products imported from Sweden. Thats not very surprising though. Honestly if a stamp would appear on a product from my country I wouldnt buy it.

1. Aus
2. Yes

Some stuff has halal stamp, but most of the shit here is Halal anyway (just a lot of companies too cheap to pay some shills for """""accreditation"""""")

Boycotting Halal here is a joke because 80% of the beef and lamb is Halal, at most you can boycott halal certification

Filthy kuffars. I hate mcdonalds now.

If you live in a non Muslim country with a tiny Muslim population and still see Halal stickers on your food, 99% of the time it's beacuse they export that stuff to Muslim countries
Like in Balkans, if you see a halal stamp, it's most likely to ship it to Turkey, or in Russia it's most likely so they can sell it in Chechnya/Dagestan or other Stan countries

I didn't realize this until I went to a grocery store in Dubai and saw a lot of the food stuff was made in Australia, and even the beef was imported from Australia
Felt pretty proud

No halal nor cosher amigos

Muslims are the biggest conspiracy theorists
Why is this?

Peobably because Muslims strongly believe that the Islamic mandated worldview is not just correct but superior to every other viewpoint and culture.
So whenever something terrible happens, it has to be the Jews/Mossad/CIA/Israel/Secularists/Shin Beth/FBI/NSA's fault.

Because they dont want to accept that anyone in the world is better than them at anything. Therefore all these conspiracies are an attempt to "keep the muslim man down" to make up for our jack shit contributions to humanity in the past ~ 800 or so years.
Its basically "we wuz caliphate n sheit but whitey keepin us down nigga sheit"

Allahu snack bar

If a Muslim takes a good long shit that looks like محمد , will he kill himself?

why are bongs so racist?

Ahahahahahaha

even air was halal stamp on it

I've been to Lyon, they have it there
flag
no

1. Canada
2. Of course we do
we're happy to encourage the inhumane and painfully slow slaughter of animals for the sake of our new friends :)

this deserves an answer

I wonder do they actually test/check if it is really halal, or they just put the stamp on and that's it

Muslims can't eat meat the butcher whorshipped "another god" to

Also there are a few differences. God, I'm happy we don't need that shit to be worthy

Nope
Someone explain it to me please. Is it like the muslim version of Kosher or something?

yes

We do have that ridiculous NOT PORK stamp though...

A lot of meat here is certified halal. I think muslims eat lots of our lamb. I never see the label on anything that isn't meat though.