Do you support an independent Kurdistan? why or why not?

Do you support an independent Kurdistan? why or why not?

I support it for the very American reason that I don't think it will affect me and it just "feels right".

Aryan Persians who one day decided to become Arab? Why not?

I don't care really. If they can be independent let them be.

Everything that weakens other countries suits me.

What would the problem be in letting Kurds have their own state?

i support bombing them into submission and mass deportations

I support a nuke in the general area.

>caring about kurd/turks/any middle eastern issue

not our problem

Of course I support it. Is it fair that 15 million don't have a country? Moreover, in every country they live they are bullied by government.

I think if would be a good thing for the rest of the world, the problem is the states that today control the teritorry..

yes, to fuck over the turks

Shut the fuck up fat roach.

No because I don't think we need yet another Israel in the middle east.

As long as the Turks don't hate America for it then I'm down
I mean, It's not really gonna effect me but I honestly can't help but sympathize with their struggle because muh American revolution

if we go by that, most of russia can be balkanized

Where the fuck is that?

no you shut up you warmongering filthy obese cunt

>I want to genocide the kurds
>y-you're a warmonger
turk intelligence hard at work

No, we don't have so large minorities. The largest one are Tatars, but it's only 5 million.

You do realize how hypocritical that statement is right?

Yes, not cause I like them or something, but just so that T*rks will no longer be able to use the K*rd excuse whenever one of them does yet another snackbar thing

roachposting loudly

Would stop the more civilised western turks to be outbred because they then can just wall off the kurds in their own state-which may even lead to a more secular turkey as erdogan panders a lot to conservative islamic kurds I have heard-will give said kurds an oppurtunity to experience their beloved glorious islamic communism-giving us another example to btfo lefties with the inevitable failure that will ensue.

Also because I like ethnostates and this seems to be a legit one.

roaches at it again

>Would stop the more civilised western turks to be outbred because they then can just wall off the kurds in their own state
nope.
half of the kurds in turkey don't even live in the "kurdistan" area because they know their homeland is shit
if we peacefully try to take them to their own state, they will call it genocide anyways

No because it's all armenian and assyrian land

just wait time is coming.