Tell me about Americans!

Tell me about Americans!
Why do they shart in mart?
A lotta feces for a first world country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc
youtube.com/watch?v=xkZPs2K8_e8
youtube.com/watch?v=QtnhNVakqjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me about Germany, why do they happily welcome Third World migrants from Islamic nations?

because we eat like this

youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc

They're small guys

youtube.com/watch?v=xkZPs2K8_e8

>shart in mart
They really do that?

weird.

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED RAPIST!

youtube.com/watch?v=QtnhNVakqjQ

man. Murrica was infected by a shitty virus.

>Be asset protection at front door of Walmart
>smell envelopes the whole area
>smells like somebody literally shit their pants
>smells like five open diapers

>Guy calls to me from front door
>Says he has cancer and going through chemo
>Says he shit his pants because of it, couldn't hold it in

We had our cart pusher take some money and buy him wipes/new shorts etc

SHART

>he's never been shart marting with the bros
>he's never crushed some puss after a hard night of grocery sploshery
>he will never powerslide a freedom scooter with his explosive tooter
why live if you're not american?

You guys wanna hear a story about poo?

Last Saturday I was walking home at like 1 a.m. past this shitty 24-hour diner and there was this 20 some year old fat white kid squatting against the wall with his pants down like 2 steps into an alley. I tried to ignore him and walk past but he had to drunkenly shout "THEY WONT LET ME USE THE BATHROOM THIS IS WHAT THEY GET" at me. I keep walking because I don't want anything to do with the cunt but there were a couple hoodrats outside the diner who overheard. One of them laughs and asks me "Dude taking a piss back there?" and I tell him no, he's taking a shit. Now for whatever reason one of the hoodrats decides to run over to the alley where the guy was shitting and starts shouting "YO!! DUDE'S BACK HERE TAKIN A SHIT FOR REAL!!"\(Think that scene in the movie Friday)

Poo-man is now shouting illegible nonsense while the hoodrat is stumbling around laughing his ass off. Needless to say this is attracting a lot of attention from the local bar crowd and the Walgreens across the street(which was open and has bathrooms no less). Eventually some big muscle-negro steps out of the diner to see what all the yelling is about. He sees poo-man taking a shit on the wall and goes into an instant fury.

Now I was around the corner from the poo-man so all I saw was muscle-negro shove his way into the alley followed by punching sounds and some yelling. At this point the hoodrats sides are in full orbit as he's just watching this pudgy white kid with his pants down get his ass beat in an alley. When the beating stops I hear muscle-negro yell "NOW PULL UP YOUR PANTS SON!" followed by poo-man yelling "Y-YOU GOT SHIT SMEARED ALL OVER MY LEG!!". At this point muscle-negro realized he has his feces somewhere on his body because I just hear "oh hell no YOU GOT SHIT ON MY..." before he goes back in to beat his ass a second time..

Moral of the story: Just poo in the loo

There are pills to get thinner that make you defecate more so that your intestines dont recolect as many nutrients and thus make you thinner. (Something like that im no doctor). So fat fucks buy these pill to lose weight without exercising or eating better without consulting a doctor. The pills do their thing and boom, shit in your pants, without you even noticing.

Isn't that a German fetish?

Fuucking americans shiting on or gas sation marts.

You people have no decency?

Butthurt faggot

To shart in tghe mart is patriotism.
German can't know.

>A lotta feces for a first world country.

For you

>still in denial about rapeugess