What do you think about Ancient Finnish empire?

What do you think about Ancient Finnish empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Väinämöinen
uusisuomi.fi/tiede-ja-ymparisto/201691-geenitutkijat-yllattyivat-eurooppa-nyt-jaettu-suomalaisiin-ja-ei
anthropark.wz.cz/aurig.htm
paabo.ca/uirala/FinnoUgricbkgd.html
static.ylilauta.org/files/ec/orig/1fg38yy4/suomi (2).mp4
kvenland.com/
yle.fi/uutiset/esi-isamme_asettuivat_kirjaimellisesti_taloksi_itarajalle__arkeologit_kumoavat_vanhoja_kasityksia/9082133
gumilev-center.ru/lico-russkojj-nacionalnosti/
kommersant.ru/doc/611986
youtube.com/watch?v=gBrDNY7M4EA
users.cwnet.com/millenia/Sumerian-Parpola.htm
hs.fi/kulttuuri/a1468554065084
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Finland#Neolithic
helsinki.fi/hum/ajankohtaista/2013/01/0128b.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit just like modern shitland

WE

At least it's not a meme.

Ice Age used to be a real thing and us "evading" it.

Fucking Hwangook bastards!

those koreans who stole our social skills

>Swastika
Aryans were our slaves, inaccurate image.

What are you on about? Finnish genetic ancestors were living somewhere down south at the time

No, Swastika was and is an ancient symbol of ours.

edgelord plz

Actually semi-truth. Finns had refugees all over Eurasia.

Suomi built the very foundations of France and for this I'm eternaly grateful.
Suomi on Paras !! :DD

That's Hiperborea not Ancient Finns.

The memes are true actually, we are Central Asians that fucked white women.

What the fuck is that hideous creature in your picture

Were Finns Neanderthals?

It's the same thing. Alt-Land-Is.

Finns are Atlantean Hyperboreans.

WUZ

Yes. More actually Cro-Magnons, but basically you're right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Väinämöinen

FINNS

Hyperborea "was" slavic.

>for years scientists have been trying to learn what happened to neanderthals
>Turns out they just became finns

You're "just" a tribe from Carpathians whom arrived into Finnish formed Russia somewhere around year 1000.

so they were catholic russians?

Not really. We didn't arrive anywhere, we were always here.

Ilmeenne, kun olemme jotain uniikkejalumihiutaleita emmekä eurooppalaisia tai aasialaisia?

uusisuomi.fi/tiede-ja-ymparisto/201691-geenitutkijat-yllattyivat-eurooppa-nyt-jaettu-suomalaisiin-ja-ei

Niinhän se on ja sitä olen tässä yli kymmenen vuotta yrittänyt seilittää.

No it wasn't. Slavs were slaves at most.

Slavs are a fairly new thing. They didn't exist up to 19th century, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Maybe about Byzantine hate towards Yugos?

As I said, I've been talking about this for over a decade. First they laughed at me...

No you weren't.

Helsinki 12 000 bc

>the highest survival rate of Aurignacian cavemen genes similar to the ones of the 35.000 year old GoyetQ116-1 sample from Belgium is observed nowadays in Poland, Lithuania and Latvia.

So earliest Pole ever observed lived in Belgium and looked like this

anthropark.wz.cz/aurig.htm

>The sophistication and self-awareness demonstrated in the work led archaeologists to consider the makers of Aurignacian artifacts the first modern humans in Europe. Human remains and Late Aurignacian artifacts found in juxtaposition support this inference. Although finds of human skeletal remains in direct association with Proto-Aurignacian technologies are scarce in Europe, the few available are also probably modern human. The best dated association between Aurignacian industries and human remains are those of at least five individuals from the Mladec cave in the Czech Republic, dated by direct radiocarbon measurements of the skeletal remains to at least 31,000–32,000 years old. At least three robust, but typically anatomically-modern individuals from the Pe?tera cu Oase cave in Romania, were dated directly from the bones to ca. 35,000–36,000 BP. Although not associated directly with archaeological material, these finds are within the chronological and geographical range of the Early Aurignacian in southeastern Europe.

Yes, we were.

Ancient Finnish Empire was a thing. Wouldn't suprise me at all if entire Europe spoke Finnish prior to Mid-Eastern expansion.

You're right. They did. In middle and north-Europe, where as in south they spoke Basque before indo-European.

paabo.ca/uirala/FinnoUgricbkgd.html

A solid indicator is that "Aryan" (i.e. Indo-European) is what we call "slave".

That also makes Northern America Finnish, maybe the Western side indeed was.

That is also why we prevailed whilst other Paleolithic Europeans perished.

static.ylilauta.org/files/ec/orig/1fg38yy4/suomi (2).mp4

Feel free to ask anything, since I have time 'till morning.

/kvenland/ when

kvenland.com/

How can I ask anything from a guy looking like Lemminkäinen 2.0? You will probably whip up a kantele and tell us about the Ancient Finnish Empire.

I could, but I also could tell you petty stories.

Oh yes, that was before ancient Mexicans migrated to earth, weren't you people suposed to have been culled by other space races already?

yle.fi/uutiset/esi-isamme_asettuivat_kirjaimellisesti_taloksi_itarajalle__arkeologit_kumoavat_vanhoja_kasityksia/9082133
>finns had permanent housing back in 8000 bc

Labyrinths are found in kvenland, northern sweden and finland really makes you ponder on the existence of the ancient kingz and empire.

I thought this picture was made by Russian artist and actually represents Slavic-Aryan empire of old. Mad term of course, but still those guys are not Finns.

Russians are ethnic Finns.
gumilev-center.ru/lico-russkojj-nacionalnosti/
kommersant.ru/doc/611986

youtube.com/watch?v=gBrDNY7M4EA

I think about death every day knowing I will never fight in the hyperwars for mighty Finnish Empire.

Best thing since the Sardinian global empire.

Improbable. After all your country was founded by a Finnic prince, Igor.

Since when did Russians become Slavs? Oh right, the adoption of Orthodoxy. You're just a bunch of Finno-Ugric tribes. Even Moscow is a Finno-Ugric name.

According to an Italian historian Troy was in Finland. And by another linguistic Venetsia means "vene-sija" as it literally translates "boat-shelter" in Finnish.

>Suomessa erityinen isolaattialue on ollut Itä-Suomi, Laakso tarkentaa, ja toisaalta pohjoinen, jonne väki on valunut idästä. Tutkimuksessa suomalaisotos oli eri puolilta maata, mutta itäsuomalaisuus näkyy tuloksissa.
>– Suomi ei ole isolaatti kokonaisuudessaan, Suomi on isolaatti Itä-Suomen kohdalta, professori toteaa.
MULATIT POIS MINUN MAASTA!
t. itäsuomalainen.

So basically there is

1. Turanian autist who makes threads about Finns being Mongols from Central Asia
2. Ice age autist who thinks Finns are the native people of Europe

And these 2 keep shitting up the board with their threads. I don't mind a few every now and then but there's too fucking many.

According to this genius Sardinians came from Sumeria and colonized all of Europe and the Americas too

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that this brilliant mind also thinks that Sardinia was Atlantis.

We wuz caveman and shieet

Both points are true though. Or would you prefer kinship with Swedes, Per-Göran?

Well: users.cwnet.com/millenia/Sumerian-Parpola.htm

Se tunne, kun olen puhdasrotuinen suomalainen.

Goddamn turkulainen :DDD

It's not true it's wewuzzery, stop pretending to be a special snowflake.

I'll take unnecessary amounts of vowels for 600, Trebek

We are special snowflakes. Go larp a Swede elsewhere.

>Puhdasrotuinen
jaa no jos olet itä suomesta tai lapista niin ehkä sitten.

People from Turku aren't all that Finnic tbqh desupai. People from Karjala are purest.

Don't you dare discuss his genius.

We wuz guanches n shit

No you aren't turks baltics and russians share the same haplogroup n1c1.

My point was that this pic was created by Russian artist who tried to represent "slavic-aryan empire citizens", even though they existed only in his mad imagination. I didn't come here to argue about real history :)

The Eastern tribes always were but South-Western Finland would be what made Finland.

That map is right, but people don't understand it. Basically it tells about peoples movements and how indo-europeans took over Europe. RED MEANS NON-EUROPEAN.

That's due to Finnic influence. Sorry Per-Göran, but genetics have trashed your fantasies of Swedo-Finnish kinship.

Whatever the case, Russians are our tribes and your only mistake was adopting Orthodoxy.

He's in right though. I know it must "hurt" when actually it should in fact comfort.

Swedo-finnish kinship is already real, you want something else.

>Ancient Finnish
>pic related

hs.fi/kulttuuri/a1468554065084
>Uusi teoria suomen kielisukulaisuudesta voi mullistaa koko kielitieteen

No it's not. In both mentality and culture we're closer to Balts than Swedes.

Look at this map.

he's right about what?

>10 000 years old houses
>in finland

Homo Svensson is unsettled

Balts don't even exist, Latvians are Livonians (who made up 80% of the terriotry), Lithuanians aren't much different since the old area extended deep within Königsberg.

Troy, Atlantis...

>White Bulgarians
:DD ?

Who's right?

Eastern finns special snowflakes we wuzzing again, maybe Dugin can help you.

I know, that's basically what I meant. Our Finnic bloodbond connects us.

Do you attend to school? Many of your peoples came from there very early.

There was only one mistake Estonians and Finns made, it was when Latvia wasn't annexed to Estonia. Latvians would be speaking Livonian today.

Wikipedia says you didn't get agriculture until you were cucked by Indo-Europeans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Finland#Neolithic

Back to Sweden with you, Per-Göran. It's no surprise that only Swedes are against Finnic ethnonationalism, it's not in line with their imperialist interests.

Because we're the original baddasses unlike fennoswedes, who rowed away to suck mommys tit.

>we
>cucked by Indo-Europeans

We didn't live here when Indo-Europeans came for the first time spic. We came from the Volga 3000 years ago and took lots of land from Indo-Cucks.

>jewpedia

helsinki.fi/hum/ajankohtaista/2013/01/0128b.htm