What's wrong with this? why were Germans so salty? seems like fine borders to me

what's wrong with this? why were Germans so salty? seems like fine borders to me

What part of 'zee Mastehhace' don't you understand?

L E B E N S R A U M

I blame the jews.

>back in 1939 Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Ukrainian, Belarusian jews wanted some change...

and it came

>versailling while not expecting to be versailled back
Why so cocky?

>bragging about Polish death camps

back to Sup Forums with you

A cursory glance through history seems to show that France has behaved far more aggressively far more often towards the Germans than vice-versa.

Took West Prussia

yeah it would have been fine if Poles and Czechs hadn't been attacking ethnic Germans

yea nobody remembers shit that old though

We were once one of the richest countries in the world and look at our rep. now.

>that old
>napoleon was in the 1800s
>hitler was in 1914

nigger

>>hitler was in 1914
>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914>hitler was in 1914

I can't even imagine having my feelings hurt to the extent that would compel me to create such a silly picture.

settle down man

>Living in 1925
>Thinking to MUH NATIONALISM instead of fucking flappers chicks easy.

t. *lg*ri*n

[...] ist mein Lebenstraum

>yeah it would have been fine if Poles and Czechs hadn't been attacking ethnic Germans
t. assburger with no historical proofs outside of pro-nazi historians

>hitler was in 1914

Hitler moved to Munich, Germany in May 1913. He did so seeking to avoid arrest for evasion of his military service obligation to Habsburg Austria and financed by the last installment of his inheritance from his father. In Munich, he continued to drift, supporting himself on his watercolors and sketches until World War I gave his life direction and a cause to which he could commit himself totally. By all surviving accounts, Hitler was a brave soldier: he was promoted to the rank of Corporal, was wounded twice (in 1916 and 1918) and was awarded several medals.

hitler 'was' in 1933
stupid

Adolf Hitler/Date of birth
Image result for when was hitler born
April 20, 1889

all memes aside. it's true tho

Hitler was in genesis jude.

just admit you were wrong

>some isolated case of polish aggression against germans
>OMG DEM POLES BE KILLIN OUR NATION
>german systematic killing of entire polish elite and much of the population
>but it was nazis, not germans ;)

There's no limit to imperialist ambition, except perhaps for the limited surface of the Earth.

>>german systematic killing of entire polish elite and much of the population
he I did not and will not dispute that. and your childish comment about nazis =/= is bullshit. we are very aware of that (nazis were germans, nazi ideology is the evil essence of german culture), unlike you Poles btw (first pogrom after the war took place in Poland, Poles murdered Jews during the war but none of these Poles was a "real Pole")

>some isolated case of polish aggression against germans
I don't know about how often is happened. My grandfather was a born in 1910. He had told me stories about his village beeing attacked by Poles riding on horses, carrying rifles, shooting at farmers while the "sturmglocken" (invasion bells) on the churches were rang. sounded pretty awesome I am still thinking. Like a Mongolian invasion

Oh yeah they were no cute curvy flappers who like jazz and dudes in your shithole we destroyed but homosexuals and proto-kike LGBT bullshit on your gayest capital.

>Khazarian slavshit education

There's no end to the misanthropic greed of the eternal Teuton.

feels good man

*den Führer