Blue is internet explorer

>blue is internet explorer
Why is this allowed in high-tech Japan?

wtf I hate Isle of Man, South Korea, Japan and Lichtenstein.

> 2016
> being a chromecuck
Firefox master race reporting
(those African shitholes don't count btw, it's just the government computers anyway lol)

>Green countries
the botnet is real

because they don't use smartphones as much as the west does and that pictures accounts for smartphone browsers

for desktop computers IE is #1 in the US too

Android Browser is purple, the black is Safari which I assume includes the iOS browser.

>Japan
>high tech

>bunch of dumbphone old-fashined gramps not even bothering to keep up with the latest trends
>high tech

Japan hasn't been high-tech since at least the nineties, but they were probably only top in the eighties, before their economy finally collapsed.

Japan died to its new corporate culture. No kids, no lives, no future. They almost sacrificed everything in WW2, then they actually threw away everything for the ephemeral glory of being an economic powerhouse.

Japan is the Galapagos Islands when it comes to technology.

The meme that Japan is always up-to-date on its tech needs to stop.

Here's the color codes.

I'd love to see a map of operating system use too. While Windows is probably dominant everywhere, I can somehow feel that Japan likely has a very low user rate of *NIXes.

Supposedly, South Korea has some old law about banking sites needing to use ActiveX, which basically means everyone uses Internet Explorer.

>A research suggests IE users are less creative than those of other browsers

>africa
>opera

Hmm, there are less orange countries than I thought.
Germany, Eritrea, Central African Republic, and Cuba: probably the only time I'll ever see these countries grouped together.

It's likely because the infrastructure sucks in most of that continent, so Opera Mini is very useful.

What is Phantom and who uses it? I dont see it anywhere on the map.

the last bastion of opera

any opera has its built-in proxy service

i personally use opera both on my desktop and on my tablet because its proxy thing allows to ignore some of our state blocks, like that to our largest library of pirated books, without bothering with actual proxies, also because i despise chrome. i only miss those times when opera had built-in irc

>not posting real map

>they don't use ice dragon
lmaoing at ur lifes desu,

Most derivatives of Firefox are counted as Firefox because they often use a user agent identifying them as such.

>ice dragon
a gay name

It's okay Aussies, I've got you.

>phantomtugal

>be web dev
>things work in firefox and chrome just fine
>IE doesn't suck so much balls since 9
>tfw now safari is what I have to waste time tweaking things for because there's still a sizable minority of hipsters using their macbooks that visit our web sites and can't be bothered to install a decent browser

One more reason not to live in Greenland.