/brit/

/brit/ is abnormie general edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471521275101.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471411473032.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/brit/ is normie general edition

The hottest thing that we know of (and have seen) is actually a lot closer than you might think. It's right here on Earth at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC). When they smash gold particles together, for a split second the temperature reaches 7.2 trillion degrees Fahrenheit! That's hotter than a supernova explosion.

If you have a Tinder account you don't belong on Sup Forums.

What's the worst University in London?

What's the most overrated University in London?

Feel like this is the type of girl the well adjusted people of Sup Forums are able to pull

/cute, but not a girl you'd masturbate to

Business idea: make up stories about Sup Forums and sell them to The Sun

>no matter how hard i try i will never reach the speed of life

A-abnormie?
>It sounds like a surgical term.

can a black hole swallow a supernova

that ginger is a lad or a girl?

>not 21
worried.png
>slushy drinker
dropped

prove that global warming is real this isn't just natural climate change

kings is overrated for sure.

goldsmiths is by far the worst.

Just got back from my last shift at my shitty bar job, lads.
3 weeks off, then I move out of my parents house and start a salaried position.

runt behaviour

Has anyone else been watching the women's wrestling at the Olympics?
I swear the constants are all lesbians.
Also I'm going to die soon because my blood has been in my dick since it started. But its worth it.

King's is the most overrated

Yeah its a compilation of interviews by Guy Thomas who is also a private investor. All the figures and claims are verified.

Most of the interviewees are anonymous but there a couple of public figures too (John Lee and Peter Gyllenhammar).

Gives you their background talks you through their respective investment strategies, all of which differ dramatically.There's a bit of market jargon and mathematics but it isn't essential to understand it. I certainly didn't.

that can be arranged if you're a so called normie

so innocent
someone should pull her then redpill her very quickly so that she loses her fragile mind

Literal dream girl

I prefer /brit/ when the normies/abnormie/jf ratio is about 40:40:20 desu, mostly aussies and poopeelanders tho

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471521275101.webm

haha

is it better than the women's weightlifting?

there's this hairy chinese kid

What an odd-looking group of people

looks polish

Congrats lad. What area are you moving into?

link the free download

London met is the worst ranked, I think.
Greenwich is terrible as well.
Goldsmith is an shithole where pretentious art students record themselves wanking onto a copy of the bible, and call it revolutionary performance art.

Top, top lad.

Thanks very much. Gonna give it a whirl. Ordered (15 quid cheeky cunts)

Have you actually made any money of it

In absolute heaven lads, big stressful day so sat and meditated for two hours on my bed and literally transcended space and time and cleansed my third eye of all impurities. A demi-god has gave me a hug. Spliff time and then another journey into the astral realm

wow sorry mate. hope ur doing ok

How many truths have you comprehended lad?

I literally watched a thicc Japanese woman crush another girls head between her thighs.
I saw a Chinese girl bend down on all fours and spread her legs so that a Belarusian girl could tackle her behind.
It's perfect.

I'm well adjusted and not ever particularly handsome and she is worse looking than the 6 birds I've shagged in my life.

Southampton. 1 hour from london by train, affordable rent, reasonable amount of restaurants/pubs/general things to do.
Pretty excited desu.

well you've sold me

cara 2bh lads

why is london so polarizing? some people love it some people hate it

me on the left

jealous poortherners desu

>people who love it
>pakis
>tourists
>people who hate it
>everyone else

I meant area of work lad.

Are you a grad whose just graduated or a lad whose stuck in a shit job for years or something?

Always nice to hear somebody making something of themselves.

I'm gonna redpill you: there is a chance she may just be an innocent looking whore

Just the standard Irish Male

need the ivory coast vs. ireland picture desu

forgot: shithole

i don't like london because theres too much non whites and seeing too much people of a different skin color is unbearable !!!

Truth is a chasm in an ocean of aletheia

If you're not prepared to spend a few quid on a book I doubt you're ready to invest thousands of pounds in the stock market.

Haven't even opened a brokerage account yet. Keen to get through some additional reading material before I start. Free Capital is good motivation though.

Stock trading isn't a game of roulette. If you're shrewd and patient you can undoubtedly make a decent bit of cash. Those who claim to have made millions in a few months are invariably scammers but there plenty of folk out there who can live comfortably off their investments.

i hate the polycentrism . i don't mind a large centre as long as its join up but not when you have to travel for ages between points of interest

The spider in the corner of my room is making progress, lads.
I count 7 flies in his web.
Nice job spider.
Nice job.

t. spider

>jealous of a city with a less than 45% white british population
haha wew

>go to Islamabad
>no white people
Why aren't all cities in the world as diverse as London?

how are your investment coming along kek

fucking sucker

Third eye status: immune to impurities

>allowing a spider to live in your room
just wait till it crawls into your mouth while you sleep

Well, I'm not.
<

So "Abnormie" means "not normie". Get it.

You don't have to travel far between points of interest in London. It's not like American cities where everything it ten miles away.

What do you consider successful lads

What kind of man do you respect?

You won't get a spot in hypnos' cave

Ok povvo.

Good lad. Enjoy.

me myself and i

Who else /metaphysician/ here?

I'll be working for a civil engineering company, doing environmental impact work.
I graduated with a masters in december, and I've been working at a bar since january.
Probably been rejected around 500 times before I finally got this offer.

>What do you consider successful lads
anyone that isn't a virgin

>What kind of man do you respect?
someone who puts others before himself

will*

Anyone who is free. As in not imprisoned in a literal sense or due to heavy workload.

Used to think it was money or a job title but unironically realised the people that have it best are those who just clearly enjoy life.

Used to judge my sister's boyfriend because he's a builder, but in reality he's pretty much his own boss, bought a shit house and did it up and now it's absolutely amazing, has about 6 holidays a year and is generally always having fun.

Realised how happy he was and it depressed me.

yeah you do. the decent shops are north of the tourist bit which is west of the sky scrapers

Plus he gets to shag your sister, who wouldn't be happy in his shoes

Absolutely excellent lad, well done.

2bh

delusional
be sure to keep posting here so i can know you never actually made it.

I'd rather have one spider than 7 flies.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471411473032.webm

You cannot be 80.

Someone with a job they enjoy, more than enough money to get by and the freedom to pursue their own interests and hobbies

Kyary

Belief is a spook.
Your third eye doesn't work but you pretend it does.

The fact that there's still people out there who haven't moved past being hunter gathers is amazing to me

Genuinely wish I could meditate for two hours. Struggle to surpass fifteen minutes. My technique isn't fantastic.

>the United Nations is using climate change to lay the foundations for an unelected global government

I mean, it's objectively true that certain countries are leveraging the UN and climate change for economic benefit.
But climate change is real though.

think my dark side is finally taking over...
any devilish posts from this point on were not made by the real me.. or is this the real me?

this 2bh

fingered her at a bar in roppongi

Need an El daughter

well that's disgusting

george soros desu, legitimate self-made billionaire and puppet master.

your sis probably has such a nice little pussy. does he cum inside her?

dutch/german cities are so much more walkable than anglo cities . much more interesting to look at and even when they;re busy they're less impatience in pedestrians

wincy bit gay this

Thanks m8.
for the first time in a while, I feel good about the future.
My coworkers at the bar even got me a going away card with a puppy on it, and my boss gave me a nice whiskey glass with the bar logo on it.

studying fashion design at uni

post kyary on safari