What does Sup Forums think of this cunt?

What does Sup Forums think of this cunt?

I love latvia :^)

nice

Should elect Hofer.

oh wew luk aim frmu hangarii ÉPÉlol fa WUs de fakk ai hop 2 bann tis fukken Pab m 8 austria B nice

Peru taking a nap

Hitler

They outjewed the Jews.

pls reply to my posts

throw another shrimp on the barby

I used to play Cossacks 2v2 with a top Austrian lad

No opinion otherwise

hitler

I like polindonesia

As shit as Germany

Superior Germans.

heil hitler :DD

i live 45 minutes from Wien, city is shit btw any other city is way better choice. one of the best european countries. If Germany was good it would be Austria

basically this plus hitler

hupikek torpikek

This shit betrayed it's every ally during it's history, just remember how Poles saved them from Turks and then were pwned by them. For it's crimes it should exist no longer but should be sent to reunification with GROSSDEUTCHES REICH instead.

Deutschland ueber alles for every Osterreicher!

This one week in school, the teachers decorated the outside of their doors as different countries for an international week. This one teacher had Austria for hers and had some pictures of famous Austrians outside her room. Me and some friends taped images of Hitler, Fritzl, and Steve Erwin to the picture board and it went unnoticed for a couple days.

2 of those are both famous and austrian though, so you basically did her job for free?

el peruANO

>For it's crimes it should exist no longer but should be sent to reunification with GROSSDEUTCHES REICH instead.

I think most people wouldn't even give a shit, Austrian patriotism is mostly ironic anyway

LITERALLY HABSBURG

also hitler lol

There's a reason they weren't allowed into Germany

Good place, beautiful towns and scenery. Have family over there I visited when I was a kid.

Bacon strip.

>the philippines is named after a habsburg
rly makes u think

PERU WAKE UP

>incest slavery guy
>get to the chopper guy
>nougat chocolate ball with marzipan composer guy
>how much did the holla cost guy
>i wanna bang me mum lmao guy
>just kill me senpai and start a world war guy

More famous Austrian memes?

Home of the famous Habsburg Dynasty which ruled most of Europe for centuries, ruler of the Holy Roman Empire, homeland of great musicians and of course the true German people.

Kangaroos

attic adventure dad

GIVE IT BACK

Which is good for you! So it's about time!