What's my ethnicity?

What's my ethnicity?

Magyar

American with italian background

Magyar

What's mine?

3/4 master race

Fucking brown genes dominance, horrible is the history of your family.

Actually, I should change that. My 3rd-great-grandfather was born in modern-day Slovenia (Hungary back then), but his wife was Austrian.

mongrelised monstrosity

Jap

Spoiler: Your Dad actually killed himself because his son was a faggot.

Austria-Hungarian Magyar then
depends on where poor germanfag immigrated from

I never understand this American flags, just as if Americans were an ethnicity. Can't you describe ethnical background of your ancestors and not their political nationality? It would be a lot more interesting.

Commit sudoku

Kill your piece of shit mom

It's kind of hard to say though, isn't it? What's anybody's ethnicity? There are ethnic minorities all over the place. I have no clue who is what ethnicity. The guy I have born in Cankova in the 1800s may have been a Magyar, German, or Slav.

Saddest shit I ever seen on Sup Forums. Maybe even Sup Forums.

Congrats on the upcoming child. Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?

Not yet.

Do you plan on finding out ahead of time?

Yes. Makes it easier to plan.

Were you the user who posted about trying to make his daughter wear her glasses?

Yes, I posted here and made a thread on about it as well but nobody really said much and then one guy was pretending to be me and answering questions on and I cannot be bothered with that rubbish so I fucked off and decided to check it later to see if anyone would put anything useful, but it had no actual answers given. Overall, not useful.

>lots of southern european blood
>doesn't know what his ethnicity is
You've been too Americanised. You're your father's son first and foremost, so his line takes precedence.

Well congratulations again. ) I a bit jealous, these last few months the idea children has been hard to shake.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Magyar+Czech+Talian =

Habsburg.

I would say make sure it is planned out when you do. First child was not planned and everything goes into a total mess when that happens.

It's ok, I have been asking people I know in real life as well if they have any ideas on it.

An Itallimutt.
A Mexican that calls themselves Native American.
A man with a loose wife.
A liar.

wow, erm..... Your mothers side.....wow.

murikkka

If it was Murikkka, we would've purged the goddamn Italians and Spaniards already.

Yeah, we won't have kids till I have permenat residency and both done with university. But I keep seeing kids and I can't help but imagine how I'd feel to hold my own child.

Feel free to not believe, but you're welcome to dig in the archives for the times I've posted our passports together. The last time was under an Albainian flag and was around 11th and 16th of July this year.

who do live with?

Difficult to say because of this chromosome you have three times.

wew

I don't know how to feel about this. Are you ok, mate?

Germanic

czech. only the father counts

Are you sure its Slovenia and not Slovakia? Only small part of Slovenia was in Kingdom of Hungary

Spic

sudacas are trash