You're in Bangkok's hottest nightclub having the time of your life when these three babes come and ask if they can hang...

You're in Bangkok's hottest nightclub having the time of your life when these three babes come and ask if they can hang out with you

Take them to the hotel and suck on them penis

"sorry, I only hang out with ladyboys"

>babes

>probability to get AIDS: 99%
>probabity to die virgin 100%

I'd flip a coin

I assume it's a joke. I've lived for 23 years and not once has any girl even as much as responded positively to my interest in her, let alone showed interest in me in the first place. I got approached by a girl once back in high school and it turned out to be a prank and some Chad filmed my reaction.

Wow 3 okay so make sure you have a shit ton of cash cause they are hookers and you have to buy them drinks and shit. Also they are ladyboys. I mean this is Bangkok and all.

Yes but when you're a Western Man in Thailand they're going to assume you have enough money to be worth putting up with. Eventually they'll lead you to their Bandit Friends and have you killed and steal all your clothes, but you might have sex before then

>those """"""""""""""girls""""""""""""""" are a 10/10 in Australia

>babes

Heh, nice try Sharky

>You're in Bangkok's hottest nightclub having the time of your life when these three babes (male) come and ask if they can hang out with you

FTFY

Are they really men? I'd go gay for the left one. (not really, but you get the point)

If they arent dudes I'm not interested

>Are they really men?
maybe they were men but they aren't men any more for sure

i'll clarify "hang out" term first

Why does SE Asia have so many trannies?

the only way for their men to earn money to support their family :^)

How unfortunate for you, I've been approached twice and one was white, the other was spanish

Both were nutcases

because any country that becomes usa's sex tourism destination starts having a lot of trannies

>even if no benis implying babes

all memes aside ladyboys are not allowed in most popular clubs
this is also what i would say

Thailand is a not a popular american tourist destination
Aussies,Brits,Japanese and Russians are the main tourists in Thailand
Buddhism is accepting and many cultures(SEA and Native Amerian) have third gender concepts that are 1000s of your old and survive today, many times there is a religious aspect to third genders

Only the right one.

>three babes come and ask if they can hang out with you

take them to hotel room hoping there is something hanging between their legs

The one on the left is definitely a tranny.

PENIS

left is pretty qt

middle has some ayy lmao thing going on

you said it like it's a bad thing