>Be Brazilian visiting the US

I'm depressed. Our country is nowhere near as nice as New England, and will never be in my lifetime. Or that of my children's. Or possibly even my grandchildren's. I don't want to go back to the shithole that is Brazil.

How do other Brazilians deal with this feel? I don't normally fall for the >Le Brazilian Monkey
feeling but it feels like we are in comparison.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WY8Q2Jc_G2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brazil has nice sunny beaches and bunda.

I know this feeling, I grew up in japan, now I cant go back, stuck in this shithole forever

Wow, how did you end up in Brazil? How is your life now?

B-BOO? idk man... to real for me.

>tfw I will never leave this shithole

How is the new Planet of Apes movie going? What is your role bro? Should be nice to make it in Hollywood.

Why do Turks and Brazillians always banter each-other? It's an odd pairing.

>turkey
are you for real? I mean, my country is shit but fuck me man.

>t*rk
>mocking someone

Everywhere I travel to I imagine how life would be like if I lived there, and how it would be better than here; yes, even poorer countries like Paraguay and Bolivia, everywhere seems nicer than Brazil. But here's what is interesting, many Brazilians and Latinos who live in the states actually miss home and want to go back, and would, if they didn't have a higher-paying job, welfare, etc. Once you move to a place it gets old and loses its charm. In the end, it's like the burgers say, "Your home is where your heart is".

B U N D A

Brazil is a favorite country for me. I hate self-haters. They don't appreciate their country.

obragido por voç€s.

Cheer up, New England is unironically the greatest place on Earth so it's hardly a fair comparison

Why Brazil is your favorite country?

Are you that brazillian who I was talking with about Burlington Vermont a little while ago?

It passes.
I only had to deal with a couple years of depression after coming back.

Return to us and we'll make cana-de-açucar great again

Dunno senpai. Like love. No reasons behind it. Ever since I learnt about your existence I just kept on loving you. Sounds a bit faggy but I love Brazil.

>be in Sup Forums for 2 months
>all BRs are so nationalistic and HUEHEUHEUHEU to point of us literally being the kings of banter in Sup Forums
>come back to Sup Forums
>literally every BR is an autistic selfhater virgin social retard
I am going back to Sup Forums fuck you guys

Could be worse

Did you even see /luso/? I sometimes look at it for but godddamn full of japanese cartoons.

And why do you mock self-haters brazilians?
Chile is the best SA country, could be worse?

I am brazilian, 4th generation of japanase immigrants (yonsei, with no traces of japanese heritage), just moved to tochigi, rural area of japan, when I was a baby and grew up there, took me a while to realize I was different than everyone, and my attempts to fit in made me more japanese than the other kids, but it made no difference, japanese society would never consider me one of their own, so i gave up on trying to fit in and accepeted my brazilian nationality, because of that when I was 18 I decided to move back to brazil for college.
two months later I realized I could not consider myself a brazilian and made the worst mistake of my life.
now, being a yon sei, I can not renew my japanese visa because Im older than 18
thats how I got stuck here

I also like turkey, the more Euro parts like Istanbul. Would really like to visit it some day.

Brazil isn't the best country in the world but it isn't the worst

>tfw in the good part of boozil

Wow, you fucked up hard.

yep

Haha dumb jap.

I have been really poor, I know it's not even near as good as a real first world country but I am still happy about how I live now.

>Sup Forums during the frogocaust
Just too perfect.

Why didn't you move to Australia, NZ, North America or Europe?
They would accept you

>that pic
What happened?

Cheer up dude.

Next time, take a trip around rural Mississippi, which has a similar HDI as Russia, and think about how it's not so bad in Brazil. I imagine your capital is more developed than many Southern U.S. Cities.

He probably was born in the countryside of the central-west, north or northeast (and in this later case, somewhere far from the litoral) regions.

Or is the jaded inhabitant of some huge and violent city suburb.

We booed a Pole vaulter french

Self-haters are all crying like bitches. No matter the country. They all cry. I met a huge self-hater irl. A teacher with a job that pays well and be his for years. He resigned and went to Germany for being a sweeper instead of crying like a bitch everyday. I respect that.

An uncle of my friend was in the military. Navy. One day when he was near Michigan he jumped off the ship and went to America. Got caught and handed to ship. Did it again. This time for Canada. Now he lives with his wife and kids in Canada and owns a tranportation company after driving trucks in Canada for 20 years like a slave.

I respect those guys. Not suicidal fags crying here all night.

If you do make me know about it. I read /luso/ generally and will see you there. You are welcome here. Turks like you.

We booed a french pole vaulter a little bit before his jump because he was competing against a hue
He lost gold
Then called the crowd shit (not paraphrasing) and compared himself to a legendary black athlete that was booed by nazi Germany in the 30's
Hues didn't like that and booed him in the podium the next day
Media exploded and now we are the bad guys

youtube.com/watch?v=WY8Q2Jc_G2c

I hear you bro, hue self-haters can be really obnoxious.
Nothing wrong with criticizing your country but some people just take it to another level.

because, at the time, I had convinced myself that brazil was a nice place and all the bad things that I saw on the internet was bullshit or exaggerated

Wait, I don't understand you can't just move to Japan and live there?

Do turks like brazilians or just you?
You still can go to those countries

Yeah Brazilians do it most of the time. Turks not different. Half are huge haters and other half are WE WUZ OTTOMANS WE FUGED YUR WOMEN tier.

Turks like. Average Anatolian guy may have no idea but others knowing Brazil know it for footballers here, top models or carnivals and beaches. Has a positive image.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

HUUEEHUAHAUEAHUEHAUHEUEAUH

no, 4th generations immigrants can only get their visas until they are 18, if your visa expires after that you cant get a new one

thats my objective in life now, to get the hell out of here

senpai, I don't understand what is preventing you from moving to another country?

Lol what a cry baby. No wonder France is being overrun and cucked out of existence.

being a virgin self-hater faggot that will be a useless deadweight everywhere he goes

How are you doing in college?
If you finish your graduation you could try a scholarship for a postgraduate program back in Japan. You'd have an advantage since you can speak both english and japanese.

I have a friend (brazilian, not even descendant to japanese) who is going to Japan next year on a scholarship from MEXT.

If you get a postgrad degree there you could find work rather easily.

You seem to be a nice guy
Keep mocking those self-loathing brazilians pls

>falling for working on Japan meme

Oh boy...

>the world looks much nicer when I'm on vacation than when I'm not

No shit Sherlock. I know someone who has been living in the US for 5 years now, and his attitude nowadays is exactly what one would expect: life is hard, wherever you live.

It's mostly our cities that suck really bad, the rest is okay. I live in my mind most of the time, but sometimes it's hard to cope with. In developed nations, things just make more sense. Its like they have the measurements to human life.

Having a nice countryside is far less important than having nice cities, urban areas account for the majority of your economic output and job opportunities.

I would kill myself if I had to live in the portuguese hinterland even though it's also nice.

>Co-workers talking about Brazilian Olympics
>I've been lurking too many Self-hating Brazil threads
>Accidentally call Brazilians "Chimpanzilians"
>Everyone gives me weird looks

Thanks a lot, Brazilians.

Brought it on yourself desu

>Accidentally call Brazilians "Chimpanzilians"
PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA even though it's likely not true the thought of it is entertaining

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

> call Brazilians "Chimpanzilians"

A

FUCKIN'

lol new england is such a shitty, stark, boring place, full of depressed, conceited upper middle class assholes with uninteresting lives

it's perfect for normies who have no ambition, though. stay there and enjoy the terrible weather, the bleak architecture and the unexciting american suburban life.

LEAF

t. favelado.

New England is a lovely place.

I would never want to live in New England
life in a favela sounds more promising

I don't see what is lovely about that barren shithole.
Suburban CT has to be the grimmest place I've ever been to.

>life in a favela sounds more promising
well at least you tried

>life in a favela sounds more promising

Okay then.

sure is

anyway, there are cool places to visit in the US, such as the mesmerizing northwest.

New England is not only a shitty, lifeless shithole, it's also incredibly uninteresting geographically.

new england is goat-tier for raising a family and enjoying weekend activities like the beach and skiing, all the perks of being american minus the ghettos and trashy people.

this is why your country is a literal zoo, life doesn't revolve around bunda and going to the beach joao.

Been to Japan and the US, it made me so depressed that I had to go back here. Now I do not want to go to first world countries (unless actually immigrating) because I don't want to feel like crap again.

Btw, I don't hate it here, but it was extremely easy to realize how much of a shithole this country once I arrived in Japan/US

lel no

t. comfy ass Vermont boi who gets to wake up looking at this every single day.

Come here, we have a decent sized ethnic Japanese population over here in Oregon (west coast in general has a lot of ethnic enclaves). We'll accept you.

Also PSU and OSU are good schools.

yeah there are 1 million places like that in brazil

but you can't enjoy them without getting mugged, stabbed, raped, or shot.

I'm working as hard as I can to get my Ukrainian citizenship.

Not sure it's worth it but I'm sure as hell not dying in this shithole.

I guess life's tough. Some people are lucky and live in first world countries, some are unlucky and end up living in nigger infested african cultured places like Brasil.

We will live our third world lives in suffering and agony until the day we die, in the same way our ancestors did and our grandchildren will. So did 1,000,000 other third worlders like us.

Life is meaningless and fast, and you will not experience it to it's fullest. You will never have the best of it and that's it.

Suck it up and keep existing until you die. That's all we can do. All the way until some nigger kills you for your cellphone in a monkey craze before running back to a favela.

>I'm working as hard as I can to get my Ukrainian citizenship.

lmao explain

How the fuck do you not hate Turkey

one of the poorest countries in europe, currently in a war.

surely that can't be an upgrade. at least push for poland or something

uhm, yes, you totally can.
in fact I would be a lot more afraid to live in a lakehouse in the US than in rural Brazil.

>Ukrainian

That looks so comfy. I would go fishing every day.

looks like a gloryhole with a mini walrus head peeping out

I have pure Ukrainian grandparents, but don't speak a single work in Ukrainian.

I'm honestly thinking of going to their countryside and living in some cheap commie block drinking.

It's an upgrade when you consider that they don't have wild pack of nigglets roaming the streets. They don't have raging liberal leftists protecting them and all that.

At least I can drink and enjoy snow.

Where in vermont is that btw?

how about you let the fish live and go do something else, fucking murderous asshole?

Brazil is big enough, you faggot, not every place is nigger infested. The government will never be good and we will never have as much money as a someone from a first world country, but if you can't have a good life, that's your own fault. I found a comfy small to medium city and I'm doing ok, and there's barely any niggers outside slums and shit.

This guy.

Fishing is comfy, you should try it sometime

João?

same here. ALL these SEA feel.

>Taiwan

Why?

>being racist

just stop

kek.

you sound depressed more than anything

ukraine is basically what happens if brazil had a cool climate