ITT: Post the CWC of your country. Pic related is Fabiano Honorato...

ITT: Post the CWC of your country. Pic related is Fabiano Honorato, he is a self-proclamed pedophile that fucked a 4 year old girl when he was 12. He has a platonic love for Lola Bunny from looney toones and is always asking people to give him Lola Bunny merchandise. Currently he is in a asylum for mad people because his brother wants his house and his heritage all for himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's a cwc

Christan Weston Chandler.

Why he's obsessed with Lola Bunny? Because when this goes above the level of masturbation and you make autistic pics with real photos, that mean the waifu faggotry is going too far.

He is autistic, it's all you need to know

He is a brony now

Someone post the WebM of Chris Chan shooting semen out of his "vulva".

where did he post this?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jesus christ I hope he dies from sepsis

Oh fucking hell why did I watch that. That idiot's going to die from that.

Holy fucking shit dude

It's a wonder CWC isn't in critical danger with the infection from his taint, at least not yet.

where did he lose his dick?

This is far beyond Julaaaaay, 2bh

It's still there, but he's been apparently "trans" for the past 2 years. He's been selling Medallions and stuff under "Christine Weston Chandler" for a while now.

What the fuck did i just watch?

i also wonder if the surgery was sponsored with autism bux

Isnt that not him though?

why so intolerant

>Chrischan is still a thing even a decade later
The ride never ends

See He (ca. 2014) got a piercing on his taint that he called his "un-clit", but given his """""hygiene"""""" it got infected and he had to take it out, but apparently the infection has resurfaced and is a hole in his taint now, which in classic CWC fashion makes him believe he's actually growing a vagina.

you know he thought he was so hot doing that

>un-clit
what does that even mean?

Something coined by Chris himself, apparently a reference to the Clitoris. Here's the current hole: sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0 Really makes you think

what a beautiful, healthy vagina. I hope people are still encouraging him to keep it

>sonichu.com
Odin's teeth

"Oh my god"
It's all I could say, multiple times, while watching that.

He's like the most documented alive person on earth, does no one know where he lives? Can't someone kidnap him, drug him and leave him in front of a hospital so they'd treat that? He will die.
Who else has a infecting gash on their taint?

2bh, if people actually encourage him to not seek medical attention immediately (not likely that he would anyway, but still), and the infection kills him, that'd be murder.

>Who else has a infecting gash on their taint?
every post-surgery tranny ever?

lol
and who would take the guilty verdict?
the entire internet?

Not. Him.
Stop. Perpetuating. Lies.

I mean, people on FB (and even many trolls) are insisting that he get that abscess checked out, to no avail, so IDK

actual pussy surgery (and I apologize in advance for using technical medical jargon) doesn't involve putting a hole in your own taint. His gash is closer to his asshole than it is to his balls, where a fake pussy would be on a tranny

I'm afraid Chris Chan is going to die soon. I don't know what to do if he does.

If anyone is to blame, its the crazies on tumblr and other psychopaths on the internet who perpetuate this trend trangerism. He's a victim of the times

Yeah, he actually believes he's growing a new hootch. Kinda tragic tbqhwy

If its that close to his ass, its only a matter of time until something serious develops. What happens when feces gets into an open wound? Not to mention the humidity of that general area. I can't imagine what he must smell like now

celebrate

>He's a victim of the times
He was a total cunt, rapist and dramaqueen before that already
Plus, he actually whored out his wife

from the wiki:

Risks
It's highly likely Chris is proud of his newfound china and might do nothing to clean it. If he does leave it untreated and sepsis does begin to set in, Chris can be expected to experience rapid breathing, elevated heart rate, fluid swelling, confusion, and high blood sugar...symptoms he regularly has anyways, given his high-fat, high-sugar diet and sedentary lifestyle. It is exceedingly likely that he will therefore not recognize the onset of sepsis with any difference compared to his normal level of bodily dysfunction. If indeed it progresses and undergoes conflagration with his other myriad of health problems—if this is a resurgence of the naïveté that first brought him to the attention to the world, it could very well be the bookend that also takes him out of it.

Not to mention shit-tier parenting, 2bh

chris chan having a wife... lol

goodbye breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinch, dinner and midnightsie

JESUS CHRIST

>wife
what the fuck are you on about, stupid t*rk?

>not marrying your 2d waifu
Scum, both of you

I'm not watching that

but his 2d waifu is sonichu who is male

don't bother, that filthy t*rkroach does not even know who cwc is

>implying
sonichu was his self-insert, the pink slut was his waifu

>t*rkroach
Stop looking for fellow non-whites here, m8, just go to /mena/ or some shit if you don't feel comfortable around white people anymore after the thread about the new study about finnish heritage today

go back to t*rkey, roach

GET THE FUCK OUT OF EUROPE

Well golly fucking gee

Don't get so triggered, mongol

bump