Irish American General

youtube.com/watch?v=0V_kKQu-kfA

Fellow micks get in here and discuss how we are the best cultural group in America

UP THE RA! haha just kidding, but seriously I bleed green with my Irish brothers! Independence day best day of my lyfe!!!11!!!. fuk u englend. I'm planning on moving to Limerick to experience great Irish culture like the pogues and the rubber bandits! Green beer wooooooo.

hear hear brudder

hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Irish aren't human

Why are Americans just so cool y'know?

They exude an ice cold aura of coolness. They're really polite and nice too.

>He forgot to mention our impeccable sense of irony

cheeky

even us northern irish are more irish than you

Chucky Arlay fellow papists!

The toppest of all mornings to all!

"May your mornings be top, and never bottom" - my grand-pepper, Declan Michael O'Hara

That's nothing to be proud of

i wasn't joking i was serious

thank you Ireland. your immigrants are the only white people having kids here.

>tfw not even cute as a child
island living really fucks your shit up something fierce

>General Dentistry

Arya Stark on the left?

>Amhrán na bhFiann mentions Irish Americans and other diaspora in the line "some have come from a land across the wave".
>Éamon de Valera, hero of the war of independence was born in New York City
>Irish Americans organize themselves into the Fenian brotherhood and gave their lives fighting the British in Canada to set Ireland free
>Irish Americans from Chicago travel to south Africa to fight the British in the transvaal brigades
>Irish Americans lobby their government not to enter WWI on the side of the allies because of the Central Power's support for Irish Independence
>Irish Americans act as one of the primary means of funding for the IRA during the troubles

And yet our brothers overseas will still look down on us and call us plastic paddies. Sad.

Fuck American Irish desu lads.

You're all only pretending to be Irish and only taking the corny shit nobody in Ireland gives a shit about.

>>Irish Americans organize themselves into the Fenian brotherhood and gave their lives fighting the British in Canada to set Ireland free

We don't really brag about that one.

>>Irish Americans organize themselves into the Fenian brotherhood and gave their lives fighting the British in Canada to set Ireland free

Is that what they teach you? Fucking Fenian niggers were the equivalent of ISIS terrorizing civilians while America turned a blind eye.

actually they don't teach us anything about this bc canada isn't relevant lol

>American education

>tfw the Irish are my favorite people

>muh heritage

Americans never dissapoint

>tfw work in a hotel
>filled with Americans 24/7
Not gonna lie, american girls are cute. CUTE! And they're surprisingly polite and friendly, if a little demanding.
German's on the other hand are arrogant as fuck.
Any krauts in here want to explain this? Do Germans look down on the Irish?

oh fuck it's a "I used ancestry.com and I got Irish heritage but I'm too butthurt to admit my ancestors did literally nothing ever but I will defend them no matter what to make the insecurities about my own heritage go away" kind of episode.

Germans see us as silly meme people which is perfectly fine with me

That's a pic of an autistic Irish-American though, regular Irish people are just regular people. And desu the cringey larpers are a loud minority among Irish-Americans

> Working in Ireland on St Paddys Day
> Bunch of Yank tourists in the bars
> Yank tourists amazed and horrified they don't sell green beer
> Yank tourists amazed that asking for an 'Irish Car Bomb' in Ireland will lead to them having the shit beaten out of them