You are country

>you are country
>do you cry when people boo you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IttBaD4lGq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Usually I try to hide but sometimes it's just too much

yes

the smell of all these monkeys in the arena was probably too much for him. Poor fella

Yes, i don't like to be publicly disgraced

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What did he do to receive all the booing?

I predict that theres gonna be an event that happens to make Brazil cry.

Not out of spite towards the hue, just a suspicion

>booing people at the olympics

brazil I hope you realize that this is why the entire world thinks your country and all of south america is shit. If you act like a monkey, you're going to get treated like one

they don't seem to care

all my Brazilian friends say people need to understand that Brazilian crowds are just like that

soccer mentality. the olympics shouldnt have been held in rio. we all know that, we are just trying our best to take some fun out of it

Non-meme answer?

Existing. Brazil was favourite to win the event, but the Frenchman was pretty close behind and challenging him the entire way, as an athlete does. Brazilians would boo and heckle him whenever it was his turn to vault; and again when he received his medal. Literally cancer tier spectators.

youtube.com/watch?v=IttBaD4lGq4

Let me show you, the cry of my people.

>Pretending the Olympics is something "sacred"

BRazilians cry all the time in sports. its ridiculous

Is brazil going to host the winter olypmics

>being unable to take the bantz
Kind of cute. Have you been homeschooled or something? But really, forget all this shit. You need to understand that Brazilians are hysterical about almost everything.

Yes, 2014, we all know. Also the Brazilian mma fighter who lost from one hit 7 seconds into the match.

I dunno, it always seems they are REALLY trying to protect their ego, signs point to it anyway.

Is this the only event Brazil has done this? If so, why the pole vault of all things? Is there something special about the pole vault or is it just about getting a gold medal?

then they ought not to complain when people consider them shit

the rest of the world would have appreciated a bit of sportsmanship

Honestly the funniest shit is to see Brazilians revealed to the face of the world for what they really are
A chaotic society who lacks a true civilized foundation because poortugal couldnt keep up
So now they live off remnants of african and abbo tribal subcultures, they boo and skreek toward everyone who isnt part of the chimp family
And everywhere I go on the Internet I see disappointment and often dislike toward you Hues, from everywhere.

Good luck with that

yes, just like monkeys

>poortugal couldnt keep up
Kek. Says the guy from the country whose colonies are all muslim and ruining the motherland.

At least Brazilians aren't starting shit elsewhere, frog.

imagine how much better brazil would have been if it was Spanish. I'd be like mexico but white.

1. ur cunt

2. does this make your boipucci wet?

Brazil was spanish for a long period actually. the more you know hum.

Fair point I conceide
Tbqh I wish I was living in pure and glorious Portugal

No it wasn't. It was under the Portuguese King. The King just happened to be the same as Spain, but they were still two kingdoms.

Unless you're talking about some time other than 1580

Everytime

Brazilian booing is like an angry toddler. You apparently didn't get the memo but it is for poor sportsmanship or for unfair decisions. Not because the other team is breathing.

>that revisionism
He only got booed in his very last jump and the booing immediately stopped when he asked for silence.

>Brazilians always known for their hospitality and friendliness towards gringos
>now we are considered tribalist brown nazis by some butthurt frogs because of rowdy crowds

wtf i hate brazil now

There's no reason to cry but act superior to all those monkeys booing at him. French guy handled it pretty badly though

Tell me about Brazil

Is it really that bad?

Depends on the region, RJ is meme-tier and basically our version of Florida but you can live a comfy life in the southern states.

Video ?

The thoroughly free-thinking, non-collectivistic, non-hive-minded Brazilian middle-class strikes again.

explain this pic pls

Cute animey girls representing each state.

thx

Well at least the french didn't go trough the standard procedure of using their secondary flag this time