How do we fix Mexico?

How do we fix Mexico?

We don't.

>pic
looks like they're already working on that

Have Mexicans given up?

Very convenient that they only mention once that the executed people were cartel members

75% of our murder rate is gang members but ppl dont care about that

No, just edgy kids on /int

We don't know that without a fair trial do we?

>i can no longer ironically shitpost in shit threads without being called edgy
wew

being a gang member sounds as a shitty career in mexico, everybody kidnaps, tortures and executes you, shouldn't be the other way around

I can no longer make observational humor without someone getting butthurt

you get to take fun selfies though

*humorous observations

that second guy is hot

kill those subhumans they are worst that muslims

1. We simply stop having a war on drugs, which is sapping our resources and money. It'll lower crime and screw over the cartels.

2. We invade Mexico, set up a puppet government while occupying it. Kill all the cartels members, anyone who fucks with us is nailed to a cross.

3. We build a fence along the border, while still making it easier to register to be a citizen. Any illegals can be limited citizens (not allowed to vote, still must pay taxes, gets some protections as a citizen). If they register, they get full citizenship if they pass some simple test that literally everyone takes.

>Mexico
>Fair trial for cartel members.

Only 2% of murder trials result in convictions, even less for cartel members.

more people like this alpha badass

>you will never lead a vigilante organization with great oratory skill to take down cartels and gain support of locals
>you will never have the people tell and force the army to fuck off when they try to disarm you
>you will never fuck qts a third your age after they get wet listening to you work a crowd

>You will comply with the army when they really come
>You will go to jail
Wew

stop ruining my fantasies

>Hello your guns please

Just carpet bomb the whole country and start over tbqh

Make it Spain again.

Hasn't been heard of in a long time. guys like him with such a high profile never last. Most likely he's dead and buried.