What went right with these countries?

What went right with these countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PocJLly6vU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Perth
>Adelaide
I don't know how they got on there

Melbourne is shit tier all the lefties and sudanese refugees making it a shit hole enjoy your number 1 spot while it lasts cuckbourne.

Still the best

No rapefugees or dindu nuthens

Hamburg will be the next to be enriched though.

success breeds jealousy

Developed small cities with low, manageable populations and low crime. They make the list because they're a good point between bumfuck nowhere towns and human clusterfucks like Tokyo or Hong Kong.

dunno really

it's a mystery

Hahaha hahahahaaa HAHAHAHA

>No rapefugees or dindu nuthens
>Vienna

white

i'm just sayin what we were all thinking

Homogeneous populations

youtube.com/watch?v=8PocJLly6vU

Melbourne sure does look like a great place to live.

>lelbourne
lmfao

all the canadian and australian cities are at least 30-40% asian or indian lol.

only vienna and maybe hamburg are pure white.

Vienna=10% muslim

really makes you think huh

why don't you use your other immigrants to wipe them out?

we had a gang war between an established multicultural gang called the UN/Red Scorpions or whatever and a bunch of somalis and they butchered the somalis. Nothing but >somali murdered on the news for a few months.

>white

???

fine, most.

are you guys still third-world resource exporters like canada? never really heard of australian products or companies yet you guys have all these good cities.

>are you guys still third-world resource exporters like canada?
Pretty much, we produce a lot of extra things but there's a wide margin between those things and ores/minerals we export.

>never really heard of Australian products or companies
Yeah we don't have many internationally renown companies. We have Holden vehicles which are probably well known in the US/North America but they're often rebranded because Holden is owned by GM. Best example of this the Pontiac G8, which is originally a Holden.

Australia is hilarious when it comes to this.

Australia is probably the most successful multicultural nation on earth next to Canada.

Yet Australians on a political level fucking hate immigrants.

My family came to Australia when I was 10 and my brother was 5. We are of Maori descent.

My younger brother is now a super bogan ultra-nationalist white nationalist who hates immigrants and thinks they should be deported from Australia.

He doesn't even have Australian citizenship, he's only half white.

You should slap his shithead and tell him to simmer down

>Australia is probably the most successful multicultural nation on earth next to Canada

That's solely because your immigrants are mostly Northeast Asians instead of blacks or mudslimes

What's the most livable American city, and what rank is it, 2bh hlads?

what the hell is a holden.

we at least have a financial center and make jets like bombardier. i don't think anyone ever buys new zealand or australian products though.

>Multicultural
>Successful
It's not going to last

>jets like bombardier
We're about the same, only land vehicles instead of jets because were fucking terrible at R&D for aircraft. The production and export of military armoured land vehicles was boosted when other countries found out how rugged and survivable they are in temperate-desert climates. But the exports were to poorer countries who couldn't make their own instead of other wealthy countries.

delet this racist shit

I would want a combination of low cost of living and high wages. Obviously this list doesn't give two fucks about cost of living.

I would think Minneapolis ranks pretty highly

yeah this pretty much guaranteeds you will be cucked to other countries and the global economy if you don't develop a viable research/tech/finance sector imo.

we are atleast pouring billions into creating startups and have world-class research institutions and have a viable tech sector.

Yeah, our only saving grace is we can stop mineral/ore exports to certain cunts which depending on the cunt will either do heaps or fuck all.

We've fallen behind technologically as nation so much. We're trying to get back on track with the NBN and the aptly named 'Ideas boom' to help transition us to a science, technology and innovation direction. But whether they even do anything is an entirely different question. I'm just kinda sick of revolving door politics not getting shit done, I just want a PM for more than 6 months, I don't even care if they're shit.

Let's give ourselves a pat on the back

Yeah, probably not

Yeah, it seems comfy

Portland is the only American city that makes the top 25 (usually around #25)

Delet yourself

I'm legitimately surprised at that, given that there are quite a few more urban cities, such as Chicago and the entire Bos-Wash corridor, as well as Seattle being a better city to some. I wonder what their criteria are.

So it's places to live if you're a poor cunt that can't support himself.

>chicago
>a city where 3 people are gunned down daily
>liveable

laugh my fucking ass off. chicago is literally syria.

I dont know if this is a meme or if all fins are hipsters that recycle carpets and curtins to making clothing

i think more than 3 people are gunned daily in aleppo

>Adelaide
>Perth
>Liveable
kek

yeah but this is less than a million people doing the shooting.