Why the fuck was Poland allowed into the EU?

Why the fuck was Poland allowed into the EU?

One random poland thief.
Entire country doomed. 2/10 bant.

Next time try asking: Why will EU allow roaches to join glorious EU when we finally dropped tea island?

why did that britbong girl have so tiny eyes though

>keeping a dead girl's room unchanged for five years
that's too creepy, the thief did the right thing

why do these stupid parents not change the room? it's not like their daughter will ever come back to use it.

Poles are plan B if germany can't destroy europe with muslims

You are obviously an edgy retard that doesn't understand the love parents have for their children. It's incredibly common for parents to keep their deceased child's room untouched for even decades

Poles are animals in human form. Truly a disgusting "race".

so her ghost could visit it/

anyway the thief had no way to know it so i dunno why he is blamed for being cruel to the grieving couple

My brother died when I was 9.
You never realize how the stupidest little things will touch you until you experience that shit.
>this was their possession
>remember how they used to _____ with it

Im 25 now, but there are certain things that will still bring up old feelings and memories. Even though they make you sad, they also make you happy. So I can see why a parent wouldn't ever want to surrender that.
Even though time was cut short you still cherish the time you did have together.

The brits demanded they join

Where did you get the news?

She doesn't need them anyway

And?

Thiefs are everywhere.

We had finns chimping out here yet no one bitchs on Sup Forums about it.

Because we're not crybabies, unlike some mongolian fags.

>Not touching your daughters room after she dies

Sorry but this isn't fucking healthy
My 10 year old brother died and my parents did this- they refused to even go into the room. I store my piss bottles in their now lol. The best thing is that if my parents ever find them I will just tell them my little brother didn't want them to know how much he urinated to avoid scaring them (he died of bladder cancer). But that isn't the point - I'd much rather store my piss bottles somewhere else and not his room. He is dead and they need to accept it. These parents are the same. I've tried telling them this but they just get mad. Hell, they won't even let me take a pen from his room without getting upset.

that's kind of sad

urine is like milk it can't be fresh for a long so they won't believe your piss bottles are actually piss bottles from a few years ago

some Russians I guess.

wtf I hate grieving parents now

that's very sad, man.

Why?

> I store my piss bottles in their now lol. The best thing is that if my parents ever find them I will just tell them my little brother didn't want them to know how much he urinated to avoid scaring them (he died of bladder cancer)
you're joking right

Made me laugh like an idiot

This thread so sad :(

This tbqph

> When a man or woman loves to brood over a sorrow and takes care to keep it green in their memory, you may be sure it is no longer a pain to them. However they may have suffered from it at first, the recollection has become by then a pleasure. Many dear old ladies who daily look at tiny shoes lying in lavender-scented drawers, and weep as they think of the tiny feet whose toddling march is done, and sweet-faced young ones who place each night beneath their pillow some lock that once curled on a boyish head that the salt waves have kissed to death, will call me a nasty cynical brute and say I'm talking nonsense; but I believe, nevertheless, that if they will ask themselves truthfully whether they find it unpleasant to dwell thus on their sorrow, they will be compelled to answer "No." Tears are as sweet as laughter to some natures.

Well it's not like she was using it, was she? That's one damn considerate thief.

shut you whore mouth and keep giving me money bitch

all "your" possessions will eventually belong to us and that includes dead children's stuff, like it or not

admit it, your beta girly chink micropenis gets as hard as it can (which is not much, honestly) when you think about alpha slavic males ruthlessly taking your dead daughter's shit from you

Why exactly do you need to store piss bottles?

Why do people store piss bottles? If you can't just use the toilet, why not empty your piss bottle the next day?

It will not turn into Chateauneuf-du-pape or anything.

This

He did them a favour

Cry me a river

This post is shit. DELETEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

T. Pawel

Right after you pay your depts.

Polish thief stealing in European countries
it's a totally individual case....

I realy like them Poles, but you have to admit that they have a special relationship towards the concept of individual property.

>how do you translate "Einzelfall" ?

I store my piss bottles in their now lol
disgusting chav

My grandparents just had another child 15 years later and gave her the same outdated name...Hildegard....
It's quasi reincarnation.

>grieving
>5 years since she died

tell me more inbred mongol

>german shit
>speaking about stealing something
You're the biggest thieves in the entire Europe.

Go to Germany - Your grandma's jewelry is already there.

realy hot...
just in case... are they grown up?

So you will retunr houses, jewelry and property that you have stolen from Germans?
Also cars! many many Cars!
Poland was and is super poor nothing could be stolen here.

You talking shit about my bro Eesti?

You should stop your people from coming to my door and begging for change first, Pooland.

also the original phrase is
>Let's go to the Swiss, our gold is allready there.

>Reading the daily mail

When will this meme stop?

>really hot

>that pic again

Rest of polish immigrants are scum though, like all eastern euros.

>b-but muh white christians

They're scum

Slavs are worse than muslims. At least they don't pretend to be civilized.

You guys are rude.

I hope karma kicks you guys in the butt.

Don't like these unfunny obviously fake stories that always seem to be by Brits.

Is it the same person doing it?

Truly a disgrace.
Can't even rob properly.

Poles in Poland might be fine but we get the worst people of your society when they immigrate.

What do you expect from polacks? They're the scum of Europe.

you just complain about poles because they're white and you are allowed to

enjoy your muslims

t. pole

Why are you poles so angry

he is german, that probably 10/10 in germany

I am not a Pole you inbred piece of shit, and am I not speaking the truth?

Instead of facing your actual problems. Cowardly lot, those Brits.

Probably Finnish ancestors

i bet most countries would rather have slav emigrants than spanish though

fuck off back to your blown up airport belcuck

Absolutely disgusting
When will pooland be ejected from EU
All they do is steal rob and live on EU gibsmedats

if it was a black or a muslim you would be screaming for a race war

poles are hypocrites

>implying

Fingolian autists living on neetbucks bitching about Poles.

Top fucking kek, how can anyone even take them seriously. It's like if a fat guy in a wheelchair challenged you to a running competition, you can't take him seriously.

Never forget

finno-polish war when?

Poles are fine
They are fellow euros after all and not britbongistanis

>No of Eastern Europeans in Britain - 1 million
>No of pajeets and niggers - 2 million

>So you will retunr houses,

>Over 516,000 individual art pieces were taken.[10] The exact number is uncertain as not all art was registered, and much of that documentation was lost as well.[10][12] Assessment of losses began during World War II under the auspices of the Polish government in exile and the Polish Underground State; in 1944, Karol Estreicher published in London the first work on this subject, Cultural Losses of Poland.[10] A 2010 estimate gave a figure of 75% for the percentage of cultural heritage lost by Poland during the war[3] (though that estimate covers both destroyed and lost cultural heritage).[9] The looted art included 11,000 paintings by Polish painters; 2,800 paintings by other European painters; 1,400 sculptures; 75,000 manuscripts; 25,000 maps, 22,000 books printed before 1800 (starodruki); 300,000 graphics, and hundreds of thousands of other items of artistic and historical value.[14] The number of looted or destroyed books is estimated at 1.5 million[14] to as high as 15[9] or 22 million.[10] Even exotic animals were taken from the zoos.[15]

truth