Wtf, i love canada now!

wtf, i love canada now!

wgntv.com/2016/08/16/video-of-man-killing-bear-with-gopro-equipped-spear-sparks-outrage/

Fuck our retarded government.

>The government promised to introduce a ban on “archaic” and “unacceptable” hunting with spears

They are upset that some white male actually do something manly and would be mentally capable of fighting back. This deserves punishment.

Nothing manly about using superior technology to kill a bear

>spear
>superior technology

bears are cancer and they all deserve to die

how is it not superior tech?

Why did he use a method that both causes unnecessary pain to the animal when he could have used a high caliber hunting rifle to instantly kill it? For fame and attention?

That doesn't sound like a very good motivation.

Yes. What's so manly about killing a bear using a massive spear?

Why not club a seal instead

That spear is the tech level of the iron age, it is prehistoric.

He's going to kill it anyway, why does it matter?

but the bear died nearly instantly
not like he penetrated it multiple times while the bear begged for mercy and tried to crawl away

I hope he threw the cubs into a pit of acid, fucking things should learn to be born

It might be hard for an uncivilised brown person to understand but causing unnecessary suffering during hunting is frowned upon in civilised countries. You kill the animal for food and trophies, not to cause it pain. Arguably it's also a part of having enough respect for the hunted animal to not play with it, but those kind of morals are even harder for stupid people to understand.

*not to be born

>It was a javelin
D R O P P E D

I imagined this man to catch a charging bear on his spear, like what happens with boars. But no he turned out to be a faggy spear chucker. Peltasts can suck my cock tbrqh

Tell me Hungarian, why do you hate the bear?

yeah but that's what happens most of the time and it's pretty bullshit if you ask me
and when someone points that out there's usually an american that will argue with you for hours making all the vapid points he has in his head because BTFOing vegans is what makes him happy

That's pretty impressive. More men should take up hunting and other masculine hobbies.

they've been hunting humans for millions of years without any remorse and they still but now that we have the upperhand we have to be emphatic with them because hurrhurr muh feelzy feels, worthless cunt animals should be nailed on every city

>worthless cunt animals should be nailed on every city
I wish the Ruskies remembered that back in 1956

I wish the germans remembered that in 1940

I wish we remembered that back in 1918.

probably a son of a butthurt peasant who had his cows scared by a lost brum brum up north

>slicing up a country because you cant handle the fact hungarian cuisine is superior to snails and frogs

shamefur display pierre

why do you care so much about bears? did you just cross over from tumblr? for every child that got mauled by bears you should skin a bear alive or just kill yourself

I was lying all along.
I wish you defeated the Russians.

I still don't believe we should hate the bears though.

Can't explain to a sissified numale what manly is.
Hint: hunting dangerous prey with primitive weapons is

rifles do not kill bears instantly and if you hit it in the gut/ass/jaw they survive for hours

I don't care that much. It was just banter m8.
But desu I kinda like animals in general. We killed almost all the bears and wolves in France and I think that was shameful.

more people in my wmu hunt with bows than with rifles isn't that primitive? the feds don't have control hunting anyways none of this matters

note it was just the province of alberta that said this and they elected a far left commie government for the first time in their history last year even our shitlib government would never think of trying to pull something like this

Where is the link to the actual video? Everything is just retards trying to get clicks with commentary.

I like animals too, cows, seals, crows, carps, spiders, cats, butterflies etc, I only hate the ones that mercilessly massacred humans all through history and we should suddenly feel sympathy for them because some feelzy feels cunts said so

might be down but its worth finding he kills it I remember bait barrels intenstines on the tree and it doesn't make it more than 50m.. was a medium sized adult black bear

But I think they're part of our culture.
The bear is one of the European symbols, he used to be the king of animals before we heard of lions.

He used to be a fierce rival but now that we have completely surpassed him, we should feel pity for it.
He's also a living testimony of our improvement. Nobody fears bear anymore.

Bears are people too.

t. g*rman posting on an anime website

bears taste like shit especially ones that eat garbage truth is most people in alberta make very rough cuts and feed it to the dogs or use it for family potluck stews

>feelzy feels bullshit
tell that to every human who got killed by a bear, which mind you probably took hours of horrible pain, but we should feel pity because huuurrrrrrr
just fucking kill them all, the more painful the method is the better

i feel cheated
i thought he manned up and charged the bear or ambushed it and stabbed it in the heart while it was mauling him

but its just a shitty bait situation where he throws a javelin at it then leaves

ooohh bear meat tastes different depending on wha they are fed?

by your logic we should kill humans too because humans killed other humans
and all dogs too because some dogs killed humans

lol retard

Once again a hunter is american. What's fucking wrong with you? Do you feel """superiority""" after killing someone innocent?

Everything tastes different depending on what it's been eating.

Is this bait? All animals taste different based on what they eat.

y tho ?

RIP Winnie

Like your mom, yes

i wonder if the bear sperm tastes differently depending on what it eats too... i mean i wonder of a lot of useless things

>what's the difference between an external enemy and internal conflicts
mmurican education, at least dogs are useful and kill wolves, bears are just cunts all round

>libtards complain about hunting with a rifle being unfair to the animal
>complain when you hunt with a spear also

They want to ban hunting, at which point I will become a poacher.