How safe is Spain, really?

I mean they have all those South Americans, more gypsies than all of Eastern Europe combined, also like 3 million muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
elmundo.es/sociedad/2016/08/07/57a4c321e5fdeaa7738b45ed.html
valuepenguin.com/2015/07/safest-countries-world
usnews.com/news/best-countries/best-solo-travel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not very safe and it gets worse every year. Romani and Latin American enclaves are indeed to be avoided.

Spain honestly feels safer than a lot other western yuro countries. City pickpocketers will be your biggest issue, but that's the case everywhere

Actually safer than most of countries. Only if you go to really ghetto areas you might get robbed.

f.ex delictive ratio in America is 1.000 per 100.000 people. in Spain it's 0.1 per 100.000

>f.ex delictive ratio in America is 1.000 per 100.000 people. in Spain it's 0.1 per 100.000

Doesn't that just mean that your police is ineffective in fighting crime and nobody gets jailed for anything?

Spain is pretty safe, but the amount of pickpockets in city centres is insane.

Who do i trust

No, it means that things like murdering, house robbing and similar is a really rare thing in Spain

for god's sake, I live in an area with 20% muslims and I've never had a problem other than listening to their night parties in ramadan

Extremely safe.

Among the safest countries in the world. Your only worry would be pickpocketers in tourism-heavy areas (mainly in Madrid and Barcelona). Although you should be aware and not leave valuable stuff unattended, this is not Japan.

no it's registered crime therefore the police already got there m8

m8 of course it's safe, it's one of the best 1st world countries, seriously what the fuck do you expect? obviously SA is much much worse

really dangerous you should avoid coming here if you value your life go to Italy or Greece or something

IF you follow the teachings of the spanish qu'ran very.
If not it's basically more dangerous than syria and somalia.

>spanish qu'ran
haha where do i get that

i live in a latin american filled area and the biggest problem is hearing that retarded sudaca """"""romantic"""""""" music all the fucking time

Which country?

no idea tBh

keep calm , argies are bro tier lad....

tu no tienes nada que ver con esos subhumanos pandilleros

Spanish girls are sluts, SLUTS

top tier latin americans in Spain.

-Argies ( the best inmigrants in Spain, engineers,doctors, educated people)
-Mexicans ( students,and they work for mexicans companies in Spain)
-Uruguay - the same than argentina
-CHile i have never met a chilean in Spain but they are top tier .

Colombians meh

central americans - trash, bands, crime and latin kings

todos los sudacas son basura

This, t_d_s p_t_s

para mi no , no es lo mismo para ti un argentino que uno de la mara salvatrucha?

t. soy español parguelon

todos basura

Spain is cucked with a mudslime population of their own who is ever increasingly cementing their dominance over the gallegos.

pues forofachas dicen que los argies son los mejores inmigrantes en españa , nadie se mete con ellos, son gente decente aunque nos insulten llamándonos gallegos

jajaja no te ralles shur son basura y ya esta jajajaja muertos de hambre jajaja

Spain is one of the safest countries in the world.

elmundo.es/sociedad/2016/08/07/57a4c321e5fdeaa7738b45ed.html

>I mean they have all those South Americans, more gypsies than all of Eastern Europe combined, also like 3 million muslims.
read this guysouth americans are ok few mexicans here , they are high class with mansions and they have mexican companies in Spain.

also be careful with people from central america, they former bands like Latin Kings

nunca entenderei porque é que ser galego é um insulto

A este le hacen bullying los sudacas fijo.

It's only a matter of time before that minor population of Muslims start becoming unsettled and begin to rattle some cages.

Wouldn't want something bad happening to that church that is taking you more than a hundred years to built would you Spain? Something along the lines of Allahu Akbar.

people from galicia migrated to argentina ....

Gotta love stereotypes

so what? why's that an insult? why not people from extremadura or andalusia?

because people from andalusia and extremadura, didn't migrate there lad.....and yes is an insult...
is like filthy spanish immigrant "Gallego"

andalusians moved to mexico

but why galegos in particular? ffs

because they did shitty jobs in Argentina lad...they were poor people around 1900

>2015 Safest Countries in the World
Spain number 3
valuepenguin.com/2015/07/safest-countries-world

>Spain Tops the List of Best Countries to Travel Alone, Survey Finds
usnews.com/news/best-countries/best-solo-travel

Spain is a magnificient country.
The beaches in the north of the country are superior.

so were immigrants from eveywhere else but ok

>spanish flag praising spain
tourist detected

dejad de poner indices de seguridad que la gente lo va a ver y se va a venir al pais

Simplemente no soy un nini Podemita amariconado sin testosterona. Y tengo datos que demuestran la grandeza de España, tanto en infraestructuras, como calidad de vida, longevidad, alimentación, etc.

No estamos al nivel del norte de Europa en riqueza por habitante y tenemos mucho paro, sin embargo crecemos a un 3% anual y en todo lo demás vamos bien, y en lo que vamos mal mejoramos. Excepto en inmigración de mierda apoyada por Podemitas asquerosos.

When I was in Barselona it seemed pretty much like Rio to me: 3d world shithole with thieves, robbing and drunk bydlo everywhere.
Don't know about other cities, I hope they are way more comfy

Entre mas seas un shill de tu pais mas te van a invader los sudaca y rumanos indeseables, es preferible que les hagas creer que España es una mierda como hace Manolo

It's a way of creating an stereotype, you are from Spain ergo Gallego you are from Buenos Aires ergo you are a spoiled Porteño even if you don't live remotely close to the Port.

as yours

>Implying Portugueses are not

dont visit catalunya vladimir .catalunya is an independent state and we hate them

es un insulto , al igual los chistes de gallegos esos que teneis.

ahora vas hacer caso aun niño racista de Sup Forums? aqui sois bienvenidos , deberíamos ser una especie de unión hispana entre países.

pero si que es verdad que hondureños ,del salvador, marroquies son memememeh

es un forocochero y no le da

>the north
looks like an amazing region but isn't it always cloudy/raining? as far as I can tell you guys receive as much rain as the British and Norwegian coast which are both known to be gloomy

todo eso es muy bonito pero contra una masa de anormales votando a lo loco no hay argumentos que valgan. ibamos creciendo y mejorando en lo que ibamos mal, pero le han dado los ayuntamientos de madrid y barcelona a podemitas rabiosos que odian españa. ahora que?

La ultima vez que escuche un "chiste" de gallegos tenia 12 años

Deberían de no salir jamás de ese foro, hacen un spread de retraso demasiado importante.

deberian de deportar a sudamerica a todos los usuarios activos de forocoches, especialmente del subforo de empleo, y traer a sudacas que se lo merezcan en su lugar. ganariamos todos

They get a lot of rain and cloudy skies, but they get a fair amount of sun too, and there are many beaches there (in my experience, cleaner and less crowded that in the mediterranean).