Do you think that islam should be banned by law from Europe as any other destructive cult or sect?

Do you think that islam should be banned by law from Europe as any other destructive cult or sect?

Yes. There are sects that are less destructive than islam and are banned in some European countries, such as scientology.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2332426/Italy-paid-African-migrants-500-leave-country--Germany.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, why the fuck did you europeans think that letting them spread was a good idea? Fuck the refugees man, don't poison your own countries.

Yes. I think so. First ban Islam, because it's the worst. Then ban other Oriental religions like Hinduism, Sikhism, Orthodox Judaism. Then eventually ban Christianity too. All religions should be banned, unless they 100% comply with the constitution, which no religion does.

I would ban every religion tbqh if I was a dictator other dictators would seem anarchists because I would reform the planet severely and force humanity to forget their tribal mentality

you are so fucking dumb, holy shit. ban all religions? fuck off.

I would. And probably anihilate people like you.

>all religions are bad except my own

I'm not really in favour of banning ideas. I'd prefer to deport the Muslims themselves for all the problems they cause.

religion is a source of morality.

You get a serious point here.

Hmm. I never took the idea seriously, freedom of religion and all that, but you have a point. Destructive sects are already banned in a few cases. Islam has attacked Europe and Christianity since its founding.

Maybe.

And of brainwashing

Scientology is only less destructive than Islam because it doesn't have nearly as a big following as Islam

>Banning ideas
Third world mentality

Yes. Islam cannot coexist peacefully with the West (or any other civilisation). They should be confined to the Middle East to practice their voodoo sand cult.

There are many problematic first and second generation Arab/ African Muslims in Europe, though.
How do you deal with that?

Well christianity is basically the same cult,and they ruled nothing but violence here in the north.
We dont need another one of those.

"niin ne vievät jumalat viereltämme,kaikki vaikenevat edellä murhaajan"

>beeee dont do that do that dont do that do that
>beee dis is gud dis is bad dis is gud dis is bad

religious people are parrots.

And the source of all our frustrated deviances?

This.

Also there's no sense in banning atheism since they're permavirgins who'll never reproduce so it's a self-correcting problem.

>Banning ideas
Third world mentality
There is no difference between iranian government and (you)

>itt edgy fedoras that want to ban religion
you make me ashamed of being a fedora
USSR tried that
it didn't go well

tips

true

voodoo is cute

>Banning sectarism is a thirld world mentality
Turkey is the best Euro cunt desu

Memes aside, would you allow nazism?

No one banned secularism here.They can't. We have %13 sharia supporters.

>USSR tried that
>it didn't go well
it actually did pretty well

thanks to that uzbekistan, kyrgyzstan, kazakhstan... aren't identical to afghanistan

You can't ban an idea that's already so widespread and dominating in so many people's minds only to expect peace to ensure,

Scientology could be banned because it's small scale
In other words, the question is irrelevant

Eh, in the Netherlands there are so many social programs intended to get Muslims to get educated, work, sport and what not. But it's all futile. The parents corrupt the children from a young age.

Even third generation Muslims that go to the same schools and sport clubs as us speak terrible Dutch, hate blacks/asians/whites/gays/women and come in contact with the police. They are really a hopeless bunch.

Wilders wants to deport Muslims who have a double nationality (all Turks and Moroccans) and get convicted of a criminal offense (which is a lot of them). I hope something like that will ever happen here. But I doubt it.

Nazism and kkk shouldn't be banned either, then.
You need to balance out freedom and rules. Give too much of the former, and there will be chaos. Too much of the latter, and it will feel like a prison.

No.I would just kill them.

Are European muslims the worst diaspora humanity has ever produced?

>Banning ideas

Islam is not a rational idea, is just a destructive cult based on primitive superstitions that restrict freedom of thought.

Even after deporting the ones with dual nationality, you will be left with a large number of people who don't mix with the locals.
The only way to stop this is by targeting the Islamic mentality itself.

Well, in the Netherlands the problems are really caused by Moroccans. They are also the ones committing the terrorist attacks in Belgium. And doing the rapings in Germany.

The Turks kind of get dragged in with them. But they aren't really the ones causing all the problems.

you just described all religions

no because I'm not a fascist.

Nonsense.

All Turks and Moroccans have a dual nationality. They get it at birth because Turkey and Morocco see it as a money tree.

Yes

Also ban Anime and the Internet 2bh

>dont do bad stuff or you'll go to hell!
wow if you need god to tell you to be nice, you're shit

>You can't ban an idea that's already so widespread and dominating in so many people's minds only to expect peace to ensure,

It worked with paganism.

I know they are. But people find easier to believe in fairytales than thinking by theirselves.

Do they just hand out citizenships in Netherlands or something?
Surely there's a points based system or something which is used to evaluate every individual?

How old are you? You sound like someone who just learned about atheism.

Yes, but by "sectarism" (I was thinking that it was the same word in English, but no, sorry) I mean sectarianism.

Points based systems are racist

You can't prove that all religions are fake

>you just described all religions

Sure, mostly of them, but I do not see terrorist attacks every week in the name of Buddhism, Taoism, Catholicism, Protestantism, Orthodox Christianity or Mormonism.

I don't believe in any of those religions but I don't see any reason to ban them.

I'm 28. I'm sorry about that.

You just sound like the average parrot. You obviously don't like that all of what you've taught as real isn't actually real. So your reaction is anger and reject. But with the enough self-consciousness you'll get rid of that.

Good luck.

that's because the god installed the moral law inside you

or possibly because adam and eve stole pirated it when they ate the forbidden fruit

Religious logic.

In the 60's a lot of Indonesians moved to the Netherlands after our decolonisation. Because they were mixed Eurasian, politicians, soldiers and so on who already spoke Dutch this worked out really well.
In the 70's we decolonized Suriname, which is also a Dutch colony, and it worked fairly well as well. They also spoke Dutch and they were a bit lazy, but no real big problems.

During the 70's and 80's, during hippie times, we needed a lot of seasonal workers.
So the right wing allowed a lot of Moroccans and Turks to work here.
Our experiences with Indonesians was already good, so this could go well as well.
When it was time for them to leave again, the left wing came to power.
And the left wing allowed them to stay here. And bring their family over.

So for many years family and family was brought over. And our government just allowed it.

These days the migration laws are a bit stricter. But now we get the most useless people on earth here: people who claim to be refugees. Useless people who can't even speak English or do basic elementary school math and know nothing besides war. Which is another disaster waiting to happen.

>I'm not a fascist.

Fascism and Nazism were not religious and secular ideologies but never baned any of the relevant religions. Also they had good relations with Islam.

There is a god or not %50

They all have been proven as fake.
>muh creation is 6.000 year old
fake
>muh flat earth
fake
>muh specialsnowflakism in general
every time we've thought humans or the earth was special it was not.

You can always deny it, as someone may deny everything or believe in a jellyfish creator. It isn't reality, thought.

we're scientifically developed enough to know that religions aren't real. They are primitive ways of trying to understand reality with a severe amount of tales for making it attractive to people.

So happy I don't live in some far left European shithole тbh

Surinamese people are equally bad as Muslims

t. former Dutch citizen

You fucking muppet.

sounds terrible

You know western refugee laws were implemented after WW2. To prevent another genocide from happening. And if the Belgians wanted to flee they could come here.

It was never really intended for what is happening now.

no one is as bad as muslims

brazillians are

Some sociologist claim that Totalitarian Regime like Nazism or Stalinist communism are a kind of secular religion.

>You fucking muppet

Read yourself. Think about your words. Correlate your instinct of reject and anger to its cause and get rid of it. Everyone can.

All it does is create far more problems than it solves.

DESU all Abrahamic religions are absolute cancer and should be wiped off the face of the earth completely. The only acceptable religions are Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism and any form of paganism. If you disagree you are the cancer and should really get the fuck out of my sight.

Banning Islam itself will just cause violent Muslims to keep their religion secret while insisting that they're secular.

Militant forms of Islam should be treated the same as Nazis and other far-right groups, so non-Militant Muslims can be used to police their own communities.

The ironic part is the Netherlands has never had a government without a right or center right wing party in it. Not a single time.

I see.
I had another question - why do the naval ships in the Mediterranean not guard the borders? Aren't they supposed to stop illegals from entering Europe? I mean, if you just take in everyone who wants to enter, why have borders in the first place?

You haven't lived in the Netherlands so don't involve yourself in the convo. Caribbean people in the Netherlands are terrible. From my experience with them (I went to a primary school with loads of them) they are worse than Muslims.

no they're not

no they're not

I guess it's because the sea is to big to patrol it completely

liveleak.com

All religions should be banned to be honest

he's just some deus vult nigger prob

As a step by step process.
First to ban islamic simbols in public.
Make anti-islam flavoured media agenda.
restrict mosqes more and more.
Just banning is meh and will only cause civil unrest.

t. poltician

brazil is comical, and they keep their violence and retardation contained within their country. muslims export it around the world.

No, no, I am talking about the ships that pick up people from those dinghies coming from Africa and take them to Italy. Shouldn't they be STOPPING them?

Yes. As long as another religion isn't pushed on anyone.

>it's a white bloodclot battyboy venting his repressed memories of being bullied onto a whole racial group episode

It's because they selectively follow EU laws and selectively ignore EU laws. It goes a bit like this.

>Italians send refugee boats back
>the EU complains
>Italians allow refugee boats to land
>EU is happy
>according to EU law Italy is supposed to process the refugees that they find
>put them in a camp until they have decided to deport them or keep them
>instead Italy "loses track" of them until they have moved on to Germany
>oops
>Germany follows the rules and processes the request
>there is no way on earth to be certain if someone is a refugee, so people get accepted if they are from certain regions
>if they get rejected Germany can't send refugees anywhere
>Germany can't just return the boats to Libya
>refugees who are willing to go back and get accepted back home get send on a plane
>a lot of refugees lied about who they are or threw their passport away and can never return home
>so Germany just sends the rejected asylum seekers on the street
>now homeless asylum seekers wonder the streets until they magically find a way home, which is never

solution is to arm liberals in middle east and give better education and slowly islam will die. but americucks don't want that because then they'll actually be stable

I dislike Muslims as much as the next one but Carribean people were worse. They always fought, bullied, they were dumb as a brick. Even Turks and Moroccans are better than them. At least the blacks stopped coming to school at 10.

In any case, the Netherlands is a shithole now, I'm glad I left.

what about brazillian immigrants?

>flat earth
“And we have made the earth egg shaped“. The Holy Qur’an, Chapter 79, Verse 30. The egg is osterich egg.
> creation is 6.000 year old
it is in christianity .In islam is
"We [Allah] created the heavens and the Earth and all what's between them in six days, and We were not touched by fatigue." (Quran 50.38)

"Say: "Is it that you deny Him [Allah] who created the Earth in two days? And you claim others to be equal to Him? He is the Lord of (all) the Worlds." (Quran 41.9)

When God says that He created the Heavens, the Earth and EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN in six days this means that He is referring to the period of existence. Earth has been in existence for 2 days (out of 6). In God's Throne time, Earth is 2 days old while the Heavens and Earth and everything in between are 6 days old.

This makes the age of Earth to be one third the age of the universe (2/6 = 1/3). The age of the universe is 18.25 billion years and the Earth is 1/3 of that.

It's depend where they are from, i'm not an expert but, i think international laws and maritime law forbid to not help them. Befor the war with Kadafi, Italy had a convention with Libya to ship the illegal migranst on the Mediterranean to Libyan shores

oi blud, shut ya bombclot mouth, seen?

I thought the US was already arming these people.

>education
Is there really some liberals faction in middle east??

they tend to be wealthier middle class, your poor favelados don't have enough money to move overseas. also, brazilian culture isn't antithetical to western culture, in fact we share many similarities so we can coexist peacefully.

The Turkey deal with Merkel allows Europe to trade fake refugees for real refugees.
So now we don't have to deport refugees anymore, Turkey takes care of that.
I mean, the EU is incompetent so why not let a semi-dictator Erdogan take care of it?

But the actual number of refugees won't decrease.
It's another retarded EU """""solution"""".

That's really messed up. Does EU pay Italy to set up camps and for security? Would be unfair if Italy had to waste their own money for it.

So much logical fallacies.

check this retarded subhuman nigger, truly laughable

Only English Carribeans speak like that. English Carribeans are ok, they're not good but they are decent. Better than most Muslims.

Dutch Carribeans are way worse. They act EXACTLY like American blacks. Worse than most Muslims.

cute :3

Does Italy pay for the camps in Germany?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2332426/Italy-paid-African-migrants-500-leave-country--Germany.html

which part is laughable > logical fallacies.
where?

Apparently there are no school in Turkey.
Only mosqees.

Mostly ad hoc Hypothesis.