Goodbye you Asshole

Now will he Apologize ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cO4lG6tRAHs
usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/brennan/2016/08/18/brennan-ryan-lochte-owes-rio-olympics-apology/88969856/
twitter.com/RyanLochte?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why did they robbed him?

For being rude to his muggers? Are you serious, Brazil?

He must go to jail in Brazil.lol

Wtf happened? Tell me someone, plz

>This is an American university graduate

youtube.com/watch?v=cO4lG6tRAHs

He wasn't robbed. Ryan Lochte and another two swimmers got drunk and vandalizated a gas station then two security guards of the place aproached they and threatened to call the cops then they payed for the damage and leaved

He won't go to jail. But he must be sued.

what happened?

just tell the favelas, we won't mind if he disappears

He lied about being robbed a gunpoint by a Brazilian police officer.. At first I believed him because that shit happens in Brazil, but he lied.
He was drunk after a party and wrecked a gas station bathroom. After paying $30 for damages he got home and called him mom saying he was robbed and shit, then she told the press.
That's why he high-tailed out of Brazil.

If I understood right, he was robbed.

He wasn't though.

This dude trolling and everyone is buying it?

Well at least U.S.A Today Apologizes
usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/brennan/2016/08/18/brennan-ryan-lochte-owes-rio-olympics-apology/88969856/

Lochte apologized.

twitter.com/RyanLochte?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

The US Olympic committee already apologized. They should strip him of his medals desu and give them to Phelps

it was a robbery. some dudes pulled gun on him and made him give money.

Have you literally not read the news in the past 2 days?

I think this is spicing things up a bit. Rio was getting kind of boring. I definitely want these games to be as shit as possible so the IOC can't trick more third world countries into spending billions of dollars for horse dancing arenas.

To me he keeps victmizing himself in this tweet

That would be so goddamn funny.

Did they put the robbers in jail already?

americans acting like niggers, then dindu nuffing at the wohle world....who would have thought

should have been shot in the head

> Brazilians give athletes rooms with broken toilets
> Brazilians make swimmers swim in sewage water
> Brazilians ignore hundreds of people getting robbed and attacked while at the Olympics

> One Brazilian police who was actually a police this time literally pointed a gun to a someone's face and demanded money but this isn't considered robbery and now Brazil is demanding apologies

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y