ITT: International "villains" who are actually the good guys

ITT: International "villains" who are actually the good guys

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Republic_(1958–68)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitler, Gadaffi, The Kim-Jongs, Assad, Putin

Define good.

Miss me yet?

this desu
someone has to keep arabs in check

>Inserts picture of anybody most people in the West don't like
What did I win for being so clever?

Why does NATO and Israel want to destroy everything good in the world?

Fucking this, saddam was based.

The only good guy in this thread is Assad. They rest are bad guys or retards. The wests obsession with muh democracy forced Assad to be the bad guy.

Reminder: this guy could end like Qaddafi if Russia voted for UN resolutions about Syria.

this one is definitely a turd

Why didn't you save Gaddafi?

why did gaddafi dress as a woman

>assad
>dindu nuffin
ahh okay, not realized the flag
nice shitposting 'straya

Enjoying your first day on Lampedusa, Osama?

Because Medvedev was president

He was a little cute Japanese girl inside

Losers thread?

All work / worked to survive their countries against higher pricks.

This one is one of the higher pricks.

i dunno how lybians don't hate the usa nowadays when the revolution which americans sponsored and supported with airstrikes left the country in ruins, led to another civil war which still lasts and drove isis into the lybian borders

kill yourself

he didn't know they were whores!

t. refugee

Nigger was evil incarnate

That being said he kept ISIS in check to the point where if someone drew a squiggly line on a black flag they'd face a firing squad within 5 minutes and he renovated the Ziggurat so I didn't mind

>literally mafia tier
>good

Fritz, i was not talking about the war in Syria.
that guy screwed everything up since the very begin of his "political" begin. he supported Hamas, he continue to blame Israel for all the syrian problems. literally a spineless faggot

Axis of evil

>he supported Hamas, he continue to blame Israel
i see nothing wrong with it

For American politicians and CIA, he was a turncoat.
So he hanged.

wrong

right

chaotic neutral

the hero who saved russia from the nazi$

>he supported Hamas

wrong

> he continue to blame Israel

citation needed

>doesn't surrender
>earns the wrath of the entire Arab and Western world in the process
>spineless

Mahmoud pls go

But that's how you keep durkas in check. Pointing out a fictional or real foreign common enemy is a tried and tested tactic to unite

Putin of course.

I'm triggered

have chechens fucked you really good slav(e) ?
i wish another civil war upon you

In which sense?

Really? You guys are mad at Russia now too? How can such a small nation hate so much?

a bad wish for a bad wish, i wish your country be destroyed... if you lose only one war, you will see what happens

and the whole world wishes you never existed, stop being so sensitive

>itt non arabs saying our dictators are good guys and dindu nuffin
so uh you people still imagine the west somehow airdropped thousands of people to protest or something?
we hated them
we rebelled
ISIS used the war to gain a foothold
doesn't make the dictators saints
infact it makes it their fault for not modernizing us

no don't say that! now you displaye anti-semitism! now israel must annex new zealand

we hate goys , and commies and some others as well
make it 4 wars, we're still up

He's a "good guy" who's actually evil you numpty

in that people think he was a good guy while god knows how he turned this country into shit
people online just love everything that is against the west cuz they can't get laid

try standing in their shoes, with such neighbours

don't worry, it will soon come to you too, they're already at your doorstep so to speak

He changed his side. Left evil AmeriKKKa.

>in4b jew
think twice

>muh W/L ratio

Literally manlet: the country

Ever heard of the "lesser evil" concept?
Sure, the 1% upper class may have protested, but we've all seen how trying democracy in the Mid East has worked out - the uneducated massive low classes all vote in durkas because they're making 72 vagina promises and shit like that they fall for

wha.

...to join SSaudi Arabia

Manlet who's friends with Dolph Lundgren

I wouldn't fuck with him

>free elections in Egypt
>elect the fucking Muslim Brotherhood

says a lot about Arabs and democracy

'll take that as a complement, no regrets.
druze

so what? if the people have a strong love for democracy then no matter what the durkas do they wont ruin the country as badly as the dictator and slowly they will learn
also the fact that the lower class are stupid like that is the fault of dictators
I swear barely anyone in Libya knew what democracy meant under Gaddafi
plus noone voted for islamists here and we still fucked up cuz turkey thought it would be fun to fund the group that lost the elections

>druze
y-you support your masters arab-kun?

>free elections in Australia, Britain and America
>vote in favor of memes

Says a lot about representative democracy in general

If countrys like the Iraq where able to undo the forced creation of the state with ethnics and tribes hating each other then all would be good, but the iraq as it is today needed someone like saddam, sadly. If you would be able to split into a shia part, a sunni part and a kurdish part without fucking killing each other, no one would care!

in any poor country it is not hard to find a lot of protesters against the government. but all those color revolutions did it was that they led to several civil wars including the current ukrainian one and didnt make anybody hlive better. they all also were attempts of the usa to make its presense stronger

fair play

no fuck you , we're on the same level.

We've all had revolutions and civil wars though and they don't all end in disaster. Long-term, anyway.

Absolutely unobjectionably the good guys.
May be a good guy, difficult to tell.
Shouldn't have cooperated with US and should have made nice with Iran. Kind of reminds me of my dad tbqh, so I like him and hate him.
A joke.
Evil, and worse because he could be a good guy.
Worst piece of shit possible.

So what did he actually do? Try to kill the terrorist shits that ruined his country? Good job. No?
fucking shits

Malcom Turnbull is not a meme

since they are not that needed after the collapse of the soviet union and since they are an apartheid and a war criminal country, israel will slowly lose the western support, their muh holocaust cant be a carte blanche to do the same with arabs for a long

Once a meme in office always a meme in office

typical russki
whats next , putin will teach us how to love the motherland?

Whatever, Sweden itself is a fucking meme. You have a greater gender imbalance than China because of your suicidal virtue signalling policies. I think you're a nation of narcissists trying to portray yourselves as the progressive saviours of humanity. Deep down you think you're superior and that's partly why your immigrants don't integrate, because the average Swede has no interest in knowing them. Also because you deliberately choose the absolute worst most incompatible immigrants possible to display how tolerant and compassionate you are.

morsi didn't do anything bad actually
the ikwhan maybe a bad folk but he really got attacked by media so badly while he literally didn't even move a finger
he was doing good and said he will respect minorities mate you can read his wikipedia article
>inb4 wikipedia isn't a valid source
I don't like him personally but he didn't deserve the reputation he got and i really support him over a militaristic dictator

if you think we don't deserve democracy that's okay but don't go claiming our dictators are saints and that we are terrorists for wanting to fight for our liberty
before saddam and the baath revolt iraq was doing good
fucking it up in the first place then trying to fix it doesnt mean you fixed it
before the baath revolt and that pan arab crap kurds were treated equally and shia weren't oppressed
then baa'th came and caused the whole shia shit to escalate by fucking with kurds and shias
and comes ignorant retards years later to say saddam was good
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Republic_(1958–68)

He could have been alright if he wasn't a communist and didn't have a pole up his arse. Killed millions of his own in the Holdomar, killed thousands of Red army officers, willingly let millions die to fight off the Germans (easier than strategy or tactic), encouraged the rape, mutilation, torture and murder of millions of Germans after taking Berlin.

People call Hitler evil, Stalin was objectively worse. The reason why retards (who aren't Russian) like him is Jewish indoctrination and Zionist propaganda made to destroy the West and further defame the Fuhrer who dared order the 'massacre' of Jews.

>Hitler
>Good

He used chemical weapons against his own people. How is he a good guy?

silly sheeple falling for jews! those aren't chemical weapons
the photos posted were photos of people brushing their teeth
assad is so good he orders his people to brush their teeth twice a day

Really makes you think

Where in Libya do you live?

Benghazi
been here my whole life

Wew lad

Tell me some of the shit you've seen. I won't mention your former leader because I know you hate that.

israel was supported by France and the US in they wars.

so does the arab states by (you) which us even, no...
it literarily gives them the upper hand on us

ehhh most of the stuff i've seen is from the 2011 protests cuz the compound which gaddafi soldiers fired from was close to my house (less than a mile)
seen tons of people I know die in that period (not exactly my friends just people I know)
right now the battles are too far from my house
I did see a few mortar/howitzer shells fall here and there tho which were mostly desperate attempts from ISIS

Us civilized countries haven't had civil wars.

every relevant country in the world has had a civil war at some point of their history
murica england china russia germany france

What are your plans in life? Are you married? What countries have you visited?

if i were khruschev i would support israel regardless of their opinion, so usa would support arabs and when ussr would collapse israel would get nafo air strikes and an iraq-like intervention in a few years. it would be mad fun

Our cunt was created with a vote. How's your "relevancy" treating you?

Don't you have a bus station to blow up?

at least we'll know #youllridewithhim Bruce

plans? idk i wanna get a certificate in english from uni so i can work as an english teacher or translator after that i wanna study physics
>married
no
>cunts visited
egypt tunisia and france
I didn't say we're relevant
you just had good colonial masters
if the british denied you the vote you would have fought them

no gf?

n-no
uni is starting soon i'm hoping i'll meet one

The aboriginals had democracy?