GENETIC STUDY CONFIRMS THAT FINNS ARE NOT EUROPEAN

nature.com/nature/journal/v536/n7616/full/nature19057.html

THE MEMES WERE TRUE AFTER ALL
>We further separated Europeans into individuals of Finnish and non-Finnish ancestry given the enrichment of this bottlenecked population; the term European hereafter refers to non-Finnish European individuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

uusisuomi.fi/tiede-ja-ymparisto/201691-geenitutkijat-yllattyivat-eurooppa-nyt-jaettu-suomalaisiin-ja-ei
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we had a nice discussion about this topic yesterday. conclusion was that finns are in fact the whitest people on earth and we are NOT mongols

Most of the population has slanty eyes and high cheekbones, though

I know we did, just posted it again in case someone missed it.

Really makes you go hmmm

That is due to our Proto-Eurasian heritage, angular eye sockets are a symptom of Cro-Magnon heritage and lack of Arab farmer blood.

any proofs? just looked at mirror and saw normal looking guy without high cheekbones or slanty eyes. i haven't seen proper mongols in LONG time here

Fucking hell this thread again.
The purpose of this study was to study the distribution of rare genetic variants, not to scientifically establish a European race.
It turned out that Finns are a very unique population because of genetic drift caused of an extreme population bottleneck and are not like any other population that was studied.
Icelanders are also genetically drifted like us and Basques also.

There's no denying genghis.
ENRICHED
N
R
I
C
H
E
D

All that work forcing the mongol meme. Down the trash. Now we are just finnish people.

I'm afraid not my Aussie friend. Enriching would normalize the Finnish gene pool because Asians and Europeans have a more similar distribution of rare genetic variants than Finns.

Icelanders aren't mentioned due to being inbred because they still bear typically European markers, unlike Finns. So no, Finns aren't outliers because or purported inbreeding.

We're mixed race

You don't understand what you're talking about.
These genes are unique mutations that only Finns have.

uusisuomi.fi/tiede-ja-ymparisto/201691-geenitutkijat-yllattyivat-eurooppa-nyt-jaettu-suomalaisiin-ja-ei

Haplomemeing has no relevance here since this has nothing to do with measuring European purity whatever that means.

Finnish.
Heritage.
Disease.

Being Finnish is literally a disease.

Might as well keep this thread alive because OP will remake it as soon as it dies to spread his misinformation

The frequency of Mendelian disorders will eventually decrease so it's no big deal.

Data was from finns living in northern karelia. genetic bottleneck was located there.

this is actually pretty interesting study, but understanding it requires a bit knowledge.

there are also some very interesting new studies about the origin of the finnish language. Assyrian professor Parpola from uviversity of Helsinki had studied sumerian language and concluded it was actually uralic.

We have some very weird sumerian words in finnish, like Äijä (sumerian aija). The main problem is there are tons of those (more than 2000) and even more than in other uralic languages.

Sumerian language also had similar cases as finnish does.

I have to say this is getting pretty interesting irl.

Fuck off already Parpola isn't qualified in this field.

wow rude

>tfw we created civilization
feels great mang

Unfortunately there are only few people in the world who actually are and Parpola is one of the most qualified of them.

Assyrian is a Semitic language and he's not trained in comparative linguistics, Uralic studies or Sumerian studies.