Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I think:
> Latin America should be separated
> Central Asia to the Russian World
> South East Europe to Occident but Moldovia to Russia.

I dot speal frog you bastard

"Orient" should be renamed "muslim world".

The Balkans aren't "Orient".

Philippines should be Chinese-Indian at least, or just full Chinese.

slavs should be with russia, latin americans should be a civilization of their own, other than that its good

at least it's better than the one map with a distinct "japanese civilisation"

Nor do you speal English apparently

you mad?

iberia should be muslim

i missed a letter, so what you triggered fuck go die in a terrorist attack

this is shit desu

I didn't even know copying the chinese for centuries could be considered separate culture.

The more you know.

Philippines is not Chinese nor shitty indians, We don't eat shit and dogs like they do

>Philippines
>Indian
What
They're a mix of chinese and western 2bh

Also
>Balkans with the Islamic world

Seriously?

you eat straight shit

that's not really a relevant point though. western civilization for example is separated from greece, orient, muslim or whatever on both maps while it's got lots of stuff copied from those regions. the same goes for japan. we're too great to be lumped with filthy c*ina ;^)

Japan was separated from China by Huntington just because it didn't fit in his model, considering that Japan and China have been on bad terms during the last centuries.

It's a fucked up place where people genocide each other all the time based on religious/ethnic difference.

fixed

not just damn filthy, fake as fuck. though it's a shame we're getting bullied by this shit and we can't do anything because of our weak military strength and shitty government, so there's that.

>Poland
>Occident

Should have spots of brown in our major cities where niggers live, they've created little pockets of africa all over the US