Wahhhhhhhhhhhh why are people allowed to express their Non-PC opinions on the internet...

>wahhhhhhhhhhhh why are people allowed to express their Non-PC opinions on the internet? The internet BELONGS to PC people but we are losing it to non-PC people! We need some way to force people to only express PC opinions, like an internet ID or laws against non-PC speech: the article.

>by a Jewish man (shocker!)

time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.reuters.com/jackshafer/2011/10/27/ted-koppels-misguided-nostalgia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Stein
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

saw this on Sup Forums earlier

> confusing Non-PC with immaturity and hatefulness
classy Sup Forums

freedom of expression is a meme

you sound triggered, op. also take this trash to either r/Sup Forums or Sup Forums (they're pretty much the same, but you already know this, redditor).

You already have about five threads about this article on Sup Forums.

I know that you're very excited, but I'm afraid this doesn't belong here.

>Freedom stops where my feelings begin: the article.

Did people actually read through it?

culture of hate
culture of rape

Fuck everyone in this thread.

didn't read don't care

Does anyone still care about Time Magazine?

>reading something obviously retarded
>literally just "muh opinions" the article

time is a globalist mouthpiece, advancing an agenda which plans to slaughter the vast majority of mankind and set a tiny elite above the dumbed-down cattle-like remnant as Gods while the hopeless, mindless masses toil as slaves. It is the most hateful group in the history of humanity and the fruition of their plans approach zero-hour.

free expression is the chiefest of foes to that agenda, and those involved will literally do anything and say anything to destroy it.

literally chose hitler as man on the year and you're saying they're against free expression? cmon senpai

(((Joel Stein)))

The (anonymous parts of the) internet is the only place where you can speak out against mainstream ideas and groupthink without committing social suicide.

Sure there are places on the internet where you can be harassed for your opinions or your works, but what they're insinuating is that you have no choice but to associate your IRL identity with social media accounts like Twitter and facebook. If it's that scary and stressful, just don't use the fucking services.

no

> i want to be able to send death threats to everyone i disagree with and this is free speech but when a muslim says he wants to kill people this is not free speech because i disagree with it and so they should be murdered

>he thinks this is what trolling is
nigga that's just lame internet bullying, which isn't even a real thing btw

why is this related to Sup Forums

It's an article about the Sup Forumsernet

Thin-skinned Jews derailing the public dialogue is the most Sup Forumsernational issue imaginable

Of course the internet is going to be influenced by PC culture, it could only be used by PCs for like a decade

Remember that old fucker Ted Koppel bitching how there's "too much freedom" of media today and it reduces the content compared to "professional" journalists like himself?

Regardless of whether it is non-PC, classless immaturity, or both it is pathetic to whine about lack of censorship in the face of unreasonable or unpilular opinions. The responsibility should be on us, collectively as individuals as opposed to a mod or admin, to respond to dumb comments or engage in a discussion about it if the argument is sound or taboo. As Fredrick "Hot Wheels" Brennan put it "we are all the same behind the keyboard." The Internet is a place of equality, not because people think it should and/or make it so, but because it is objectively. We have the will and abilitu to put what we want into the internet. Its not until we enforce heavy moderation to preserve the integrity of hug boxes that we surrender this equality, like reddit does.

We are all equals here and if trolls and the culture of hate are able to hurt us just by typing, that speaks volumes about us more than it does them. We are the ones that need to defend ourselves and our beliefs as long as we have the equal ability as our opponent. The Internet has the potential take people strong and open minded, but there propositions that it should remove these trolls is wrong and in this context, hypocritical. Part of tje narrative of PC culture is that the oppressed are of course oppressed, but strong because of it. Meanwhile, he is implying that he and these strong individuals can't even stand up to a common bully behind a computer screen.

source?

blogs.reuters.com/jackshafer/2011/10/27/ted-koppels-misguided-nostalgia/

funny read

thanks user

No point in having the internet if its not going to be free as in freedom

Guys like him are classic Leninists who believe only a small, disciplined party elite can guide the masses. They'd love if you had it like in China where there's nothing but one big state propaganda network like CCTV. They wish it could still be 1965 when there was no Internet, just "This is CBS Evening News with Walter Cronkite" that succeeded in effectively lobotomizing my grandparents' generation.

another article by Joel Stein

>old people shouldn't vote until I'm old
t. written by an old person who doesn't think they're "old" old.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Stein

He's in his 40s, not a baby boomer.

No, people don't want old people to vote because they're more racist

>45 isn't old

>In 2008, Stein, being Jewish himself, wrote an article for the Los Angeles Times titled "Who runs Hollywood? C'mon". It attempted to highlight and yet argue against the importance of supposed Jewish control over Hollywood.[9][10]

seems a bit totalitarian.
we're moving into a state where the past is more and more ceasing to exist.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They support this article.

Kill yourself

found one now

You're 15, aren't you?

I trust Singapore on this

are you in your 30s?

its incredibly ironic him railing against 60y olds when he's 15 years away himself.
but he will "always" be the good young generation.

The alt-right are a bunch of assholes and get so angry whenever they're challenged on this. You whiny alt-rightists need to realize that nobody likes aggressive anti-social losers with no shred of self-esteem and confidence. It's been this way for thousands of years and will continue to be the trend for as long as humans exist.

GAS ALL KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

this
lets arrest anyone who is mean online so we can all live in your cozy safe bubbles.

>doesn't deny being 15
>cannot into spelling/caps/punctuation
Confirmed 10th grader.

RECHTSEXTREMISMUS

you sound like a college freshman