Do Asian people actually have souls or are they just humanoid insects?

Do Asian people actually have souls or are they just humanoid insects?
I find it hard to imagine that the Asian anons here have feelings and personalities of their own, and are not just members of the asian hive mind

Literally arr rook the same

>Muh soul
>implying this isn't a literal meme

don't try to dehumanize us pls

zitto animale

no, that's why their IQ is so high

We are deeply emotional people

Strangely enough my parents think of asians the same way. They don't look nor sound human.

>I find it hard to imagine
Then don't if it hurts too much

they "literally" dont tho.

We were born to be a slave for the government.

They have a high IQ because they become academic slaves to their parents at age 4.

Free will is a myth. You are just as predictable and base as the gooks, Hans. We are all animals here.

>muh soul
only retards think like this. the human is just an organic bipedal computer

asians detected

Бypяты тoжe нe люди.

racist detected

what about that Russian spirituality™?

Rudolph don't you have some terrorists to put in a mental asylum?

Just because I think asians are humanoid robots with no feelings or personality doesnt mean i think think they are worh less than whites

butthurt gook on west coast detected.

IQ just appears higher because they're beaten into it

>germanic detected

Asians are the most racist people on the planet. I remember meeting a chink that thought asians were better than whites because they ate with chopsticks while Europeans ate with their hands at one point.

He was mistaken

Chink is always racist against all other ethnics.

This is a real question. they don't seem able to comprehend empathy.

Empathy is a learned trait born from the enlightenment and christian religion. That is why non-whites never seem to have it.

>Empathy is a learned trait born from the enlightenment and christian religion. That is why non-whites never seem to have it.
Are you retarded? Christian religion say to make raped women marry their rapist, and stone kids to death. If you get your empathy from that terrible book, then I fear for everyone around you.

>Christian religion say to make raped women marry their rapist, and stone kids to death.
proofs?

christianity teaches to love your enemy

I think you're confusing Christianity with Islam

but that would be a good thing? why is every 'negative' thing about east asia not negative at all? i have a hard time believing this isn't just asians writing this stuff through proxies or weebs and sinophiles

>If you get your empathy from that terrible book, then I fear for everyone around you.

maybe "bad at driving" "bad in english" border on negative but literally everything else is just positive

some people in this thread are right to some degree

asians seem more inclined than most to appropriate to society and show disdain to anything that deviates... the far east countries that have money feign being compassionate because that is what is expected from the 1st world. all of them are as xenophobic as the rest.

nice try, Hong.

Please... Gas Yourself

I am sure you are not aware of it, but white people actually have feelings and emotions, and we get offended when you insult us

i'm all for white nationalism but these Sup Forums racists ruin it with their bydlo sensibilities

why can't you practice the golden rule like the rest of us

Asians are some of the most melodramatic and sentimental people on the planet. Go watch any East Asian movie, Korean dramas, Japanese movies, Hong Kong movies. They all are over the top emotional.

Westerners just can't comprehend the idea that sacrifice and duty are beautiful.

what do you think about Poles? Do we have more or less soul than you?

you're probably just target practice, tbqh.

I don't get it, sorry

Too much empathy is what is destroying the West, specifically Germany. It made you open your asshole to the refugees. Now you can empathize with them to your deaths when the Muslim cut your throats.

They are much more sentimental than westerns.

>Japanese
>senrimental
Maybe other Orientals

But that's a good thing.

No, they are souless clones

they are just look at all their games novels and mangas about hs

You're right.

Empathy is evil, I realized that a while ago. Now every day I go to a pet shop to buy a mouse or a chicken (I circle them and say it's for a snake, so they don't suspect anything) and then I torture it to death to get rid off empathy. I started three weeks ago and I already start to feel stronger and ready for success.

In my experience, you have to end small animals on a monthly basis to keep empathy level sufficiently low.

I don't consider it cruel at all actually, it's more like guided evolution. Transhumanism if you will.

I wonder, don't you build up tolerance, so you habe to step up your game? I am a bit worried about this.

White nationalism is built on a fucking meme.

Those are only East Asians mainly the gooks and chinks.

South East asians are dumber and poorer but they are very down to earth and much friendlier

No, even having a drop from the hun ruined germany.

This