What does Sup Forums think of this country?

what does Sup Forums think of this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijab_by_country#Gaza_Strip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better than Palestine in literally every way. Great for science. There is no reason to support Palestine in the conflict unless you're a catalan or muzzie.

Breddy gud

I like both Israel and Palestine.

Israel gives no fucks about the whiny outside world and protects its people at any cost to avoid another oy vey Shoah. Westerners have never experienced anything like the Holocaust so they can never understand the Israeli position.

Palestinians live in an insanely crowded shithole but try to live the best they can in an unenviable position. Westerners want to help the oppressed Palestinians but they're ignorant of how Israel/Palestine fit into the Middle-East.

Here in Western Europe the media is heavily biased pro Palestine. Probably because we all enjoy a good underdog story. However if you gave any Western European person the choice between living in Israel or living in any other Middle Eastern country, I think the choice would be easily made.

I can be quite pragmatic about this. Sure, there is an Arab/Christian minority being oppressed in Israel, but the alternative in virtually any other Middle Eastern country is a large majority being exploited and oppressed by a small minority. It's telling that nowhere else do Arab people in the Middle East have more constitutionally protected rights than in Israel.

Side note, I actually consider Israel a Southern European country with a blend of America.

all I care is jerusalem and other cities are in good hands and out from war

what if you are a humanist?

Why would you voluntarily be a humanist, though. That would make every political decision 10 times harder and most of the time be against your needs.

But besides that, it isn't as if Palestinians are saints either.

Then you support the side that doesn't force its women to wear beekeeper suits in the fucking desert

I like israel

are palestinian women forced to wear burkas?

i hate everyone who hates israelists.

I think you'll find that humanist values are much more likely to be a reality in Israel than in a Palestinian state my friend

My heritage

does malaga have a jewish community?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijab_by_country#Gaza_Strip

A substantial number of them are

The country that invented trance music.

I think they should
kill the terrorists without killing civilians.

Israel is the first country that entered into diplomatic relations with Japan after WWII.

I went there once, it is same as my country. No difference.

I was shocked, I did even find hungarians there.

No shit, you'll find every European ethnicity there.

So you'll hate a self-hating israeli ?

I see it as an American state in the Middle-East. Don't really care as long as Israelis remain in Israel.

Aint that a religion?

One of the main reasons middle-east is a shithole
And thus one of the main reason europe is being overrun by shitskins.
Nuke it and salt the earth.