worst state for the US is the state of existence

Best: New Hampshire by FAR
Worst: Mississippi

>best
The whitest

>worst
The one with the most niggers, muslims, asians

Best is objectively Maine

Worst is depends on your preferences but California, Mississippi, and New Jersey are heavyweight contenders.

OP Here why the fuck does everyone hate California so much

>best:
if your answer is outside the six-state region of new england, you're wrong
>worst: anything outside new england

Best: Massachusetts
Worst: Oregon

Both are full though, Nigel.

1.Maryland
2.Detroit

>Worst: Oregon

Why though?

New Hampshire is the 2nd best after Maine. It's exactly like Maine but slightly less good at everything

Maine is the whitest followed by NH and VT

This

>Worst: Oregon

whaddafuck

>I can hear the american anthem downstairs

Fucking hell

Portland

that's more like California, dude

New England is literally the best region in the world though. It's almost not fair to compare it to anything.

The only cities are Portland and Salem, outside of it is fucking nothing, also, both cities are full with shit people. It has nice nature, but that doesn't still make it a good state, but I wouldn't say its the worst.

Detroit is a city. You mean Michigan.

the poeple at Oregon claim to hate and to be very different than Californians, but they are VERY VERY similar.

rude

New Hampshire is a shithole with a massive heroine problem and it's claim to fame is "We're part of Massachusetts"

Anyone who says New Hampshire is good has never been there

Because it's filled with communist college students who think they should be paid for being special.

This guy's absolutely right, Oregon is terrible. I live here and it sucks. Don't visit here, don't move here. It's just the worst.

Bethesda studios comes from there, it can't be good.

They tried to copy Seattle and went full tumblr.

I've been there, I fucking loved it. Also I give zero shits about its heroine problem.

People resent the fact that a demographically diverse and liberal state is so important to this country's economy and culture. Same reason everyone's wet as fuck for Texas.

A variety of reasons, including:
> lots of Jews
>extremely liberal
>high, very high taxes
>disgusting, dirty, poorly planned, overpopulated cities like LA

???
Bethesda HQ was in Fallout 3?

>worst
California, New Jersey, New York
>best
North Dakota
>4th highest average IQ
>freest state according to freedominthe50states.org
>lowest unemployment rate
>highest GDP/capita 2014
>5th happiest state in 2015 according to wallethub.com/edu/most-least-happy-states-in-america/6959/
>smallest visible minority of ANYWHERE, BAR NONE, in the US. All the injuns live on a reservation.

People are triggered the state is so important to the union given its demographics.
See for proof

you retarded, nigger? bethesda is in maryland, which is where bethesda game studios is...specifically in rockville, md

Is maryland not new england?

Worst State goes to New England Patriots

Best: Massachusetts
Worst: Mississippi

I've been to Oregon. Other than being quite liberal and not being able to pump your own gas, it isn't that bad, but IDK what it has that Washington doesn't. Not the best state in the union, but also not the worst.

Never mind

it's poor, it's too hot, it's full of incredibly ugly brown gremlins, and it's on fire

Nah, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland are considered the mid-Atlantic

God damn it, stop embarrassing us like this.

Basically this. Though out west, such as Montana and Wyoming, is also pretty cool, if you're able to stand the relative isolation.

Best: Canada.
Worst: Mexico.

After moving to SoCal, I'd say it's because people here are unfriendly as fuck. That's probably a byproduct of the fact that people here seem to view relationships as some way to gain leverage or an advantage in life. General driving ability is poor and made up for with impulsive aggression on the road.

On a scale of one to ten the money grubbing scheming fuckery in LA is Tel Aviv.

>yfw this exists
( ._.)

Best depends on your preferences, but the worst by a mile is Florida. There are states like Mississippi that are just undeveloped shitty, but Florida is rich and developed and still an absolute fucking crap hole.

There's a reason the Blues started in Mississippi.

>Not enjoying our own microcosm of Russia
Who else would we get to laugh at?

I live in massachusetts and it's nice but idk if I would say it's the best. The weather sucks, the only major city is expensive, and minorities ruined the only city in the western half of the state. The state government can be retarded too.

Only good things are diverse geography for such a small area, and most people are pretty well educated/intelligent

Texas any good? I heard the people there are friendly as fuck

Best is tied with West Virginia and Wyoming.

Worst is California by far.

youtube.com/watch?v=asg5YSvk-qM&

ha ha very funny, except unluckily for you, he said US, not "America", which, by the way, means "United States", not the continent(s) of North and South America

>best
>West Virginia
holy fucking kek why would you believe that?

Fat and Mexican as fuck.

> best education system
> best healthcare facilities
> lowest infant mortality rate
> relatively high income work
> pretty damn good politics
> not Mississippi
> Cape Cod
> Boston

I'll admit that the weather does suck. But if Massachusetts were its own country it'd be number four in education (find a citation yourself).

Colorado and Florida seem nice

boston has way too many niggers and spics

>Best

Michigan by far. 4/5 Great Lakes. Beautiful Mitten shape. As fresh water sources deplete Michigan will be the Saudi Arabia of the world. Good friendly hardworking people, inexpensive living.

>Worse

Probably California. Always in drought, always bitching, expensive, people have horrible reputation.

Seems like a nice friendly state and not as beanered as Cali tho

Reminds me a bit of Illinois. The good parts of Chicago are mildly expensive, minorities ruined Metro East on the other side of the state, and our politics are Russia-tier. That being said, while we do have good colleges like the University of Chicago and the University of Illinois system, most people aren't from them, so we don't have that good of an education. And our geography is not as diverse as yours.
>tfw you live in a shitty Massachusetts

West Virginia is essentially a white Mississippi, from what I've heard. Wyoming is pretty based, though.

Texas and California have about the same amount of spics. But Californian spics are shorter and browner and dumber whereas Texas spics look more human and many of them are Tejano and have been living there for a long time and aren't wetbacks who crossed the border 10 years ago like Californian spics.

>West Virginia
>Falling for the more whites = better meme
West Virginia is literally just a big meth den. Not even joking.

best: montana
worst: california

looks like a head

This
I live in Massachusetts but on the border
I get to pay low property taxes in ma and then hop the border for tax free shopping

Feelsfuckingamazingman
Also nh has great hiking

What do people look like in Estonia?

Oregon doesn't have a sales tax, while Washington doesn't have an income tax. If you live and work in Vancouver, WA and cross the border into Portland for shopping, you can lead a virtually tax-free existence.

West Virginia

>beautiful
>Appalachians
>95-99% anglo white
>highest anglo white birth rate in the entire US (probably the world)
>fairly sparsely populated
>rural
>southern culture

What's not to like?

>inb4 "muh money"

That's just because people live in comfy small towns.

>best
Minnesota, Alaska, or Washington
>worst
Ohio or Mississippi

west virginia is quite poor though, theyre all coal miners there
its still a p good state. wouldnt mind living innawoods there

WV has real serious poverty, look up Appalachia. Its not cozy it was borne out of very ugly prejudice which still exists today keeping Appalachians in poverty. Victims of some of the worst classism in the USA.

Best
California, Georgia

Worst
Dunno, the consensus on here seems to be that Mississippi has no redeeming qualities. Never been to any other states but the ones I named above

Back to Sup Forums Kevin

Now that he mentions it, that head could pass of as Bart's

I live in Yorkshire in the UK which is pretty poor, has problems with drugs and crime, but the English areas are still based. Especially the comfy rural towns.

Does Oregon have prop tax?

>southern culture
synonymous obesity and poverty

>best
Hawaii because of comfy weather

>worst
Alaska because of not so comfy weather

this

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

this

>
Texas looks comfy as fuck

Yes, and so does Washington and I believe every other state.

That being said, to give you an idea of the culture of the western part of the area, the county that Seattle is in is called "King County", originally named after Rufus William King, until the 1980s, when they changed it to be named after MLK Jr.

WV has a great culture.

>John Henry said to his captain,
>"A man is nothing but a man,
>But before I let your steam drill beat me down,
>I'd die with a hammer in my hand, Lord, Lord,
>I'd die with a hammer in my hand."

>General driving ability is poor and made up for with impulsive aggression on the road.
no offence but this could easily apply to anywhere in the States (and most of mainland Europe)

t. amazing driver, england

CAPCHA: Select all the cars, google knows.

>Ohio
>worst
Not at all

Don't forget its formation from being loyal to the Union while Virginia was traitorous.

All the good things are basically tied to good education

>What's not to like?
fat people, drug abuse, poisonous water (look it up)

I have actually been camping and white water rafting there more than a few times and can confirm it is very pretty.

tfw cape codder my whole life

feels great

Which they can thank the Puritans for, as they believed that everyone should be able to read the Bible.

based on experience:
Best: North Dakota
worst: Canada

>the best states are the only ones I've been to
>back to Sup Forums Kevin
back to tumblr, Kevin

all the united states suck dicks

Which part of Canada were you in? I can't imagine the Prairies to be that different from the Dakotas, 2bh.

Memes

only good thing to come out of west virginia tbqh

>t. United States of Mexico

went to Winnipeg. big mistake. other than that only been in ND or Minnesota all my life.

The Union waged an illegal war to impose a federal ban on slavery when states deserved the right to choose themselves.
>t. history pro

desu all of america is fat

poisonous water sucks though, but it feels like that's not the states fault but them being fucked over by businesses and politics desu

Oh wow, sorry to hear that.

eh, it was what it was.I imagine part of it was because i am native and the natives in Winnipeg i met were largely made up of objectively shitty people

Yeah, but some states (i.e., WV) are fatter than others. And yeah, coal has been both a boon to West Virginia and the bane of its existence, kinda like Oil and the Middle East.

Best states are Wyoming, Montana and Minnesota

worst are Nevada, Arkansas and Mississipi