Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals: Fuck Qts, Do Bants With The Lads Instead Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, hate Portugal, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, make sick bants about cray cray qts, share replies from pastas etc.

>www.interpals.net
OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU
OLD THREAD

I see... I would recommend you to find the girls who do sports if you come here again. Where have you met the best girls you think? And what about Austrian ones? I sort of assume they are pretty cool without ever having talked to anyone from Austria except a really handsome dude in an elevator!

Thinking about it, Dutch girls seem quite awesome
No, just don't tell anyone

second for based norsk user

You have one from Thailand too?

You guys are going to make me into one of those stuck up Scandi qt cunts if you keep up with this, but thanks :3

bump

Redpill me on Split qts and drugs

Whew guys.. Expensive, yet successful day as I buy needed things for my 2nd trip to Italy.

in the nicest way possible, please take some non-autist shoes man

Do qts look at men without driver's license as lesser beings?

w-what do you mean..

Gibs me dat Chick-fil-A

Last time I checked those are normie shoes.
Don't Italians have style though?

What's the egg-white thing?!

>mfw writing with 4 qts at the same time

Guess hurting fingers are the price of being so damn attractive

It's mine!

I saw Italians wearing similar style shoes last time I went.

Amazingness

Where did you get those bags at and how much did they cost? Curious for my trip next month.

I dunno about Europe. But in the US, absolutely. Infact, everyone would look down on you if you're a American over the age of 16 without a license.

i suppose they're not as bad as pic related, but you'll stand out like a sore thumb in italy with them as they're all very fashionable

a low top white pair of converse goes with pretty much everything colour of jeans and shorts, but look much nicer

this

>not eating the spicy chicken sandwich
Did you at least get lemonade with it?

I agree. These shoes are...subpar.
Don't you have any shoes made from leather?

Also in case you think about bringing cargo pants, don't.

My qt has eyes as large like pic related, but even without make up. I drooled at the video she sent for minutes and it's not even my fetish.

Middle aged Dutch men started wearing them, just saying

>converse
>Britbong fashion advice

Hey fuck you! I happen to be really interested in fast food, fast food chains and grocery stores happen to be my secret hobby (not a joke), so serious answers is appreciated!

How to gain 6\10 gf? (No negro)

But America is like 100 times easier. The fact that you have 16 year olds on the roads is scary.

The large bag is the Osprey Ozone 46. It meets the max dimensions for a carry on bag. But is large enough you can fit a weeks worth of items. So I won't be checking a bag at all for this trip! :) it was expensive, but it'll be worth it in the long run... $180

The smaller bag is the Osprey Daylight bag. It's very small and foldable. So when I leave my main bag at the hotel, I can use the Daylight as just a small day bag to carry a light rain jacket and anything else I might want while I hop around on trains and explore. $50

rei.com

>tfw girls just think I'm bragging when I talk about this
I hate the big dick meme

i don't wear converse myself, but i think it's a good suggestion for someone moving from new balance trainers to go with his likely wardrobe

i'm not going to suggest leather monk straps or something

I think your shoes are really neat-o! Then again I'm Norwegian and we try to wear as autistic clothes as possible, cool people unironically wear all weather jackets here :3

Ftfy

That's a stereotype. I talked with my Italian friend before about the whole "Italians wear super nice shoes and clothes" she laughed and said Italians just dress normal.

Nah, the lemonade from them is too thick. I just got a coca-cola

I don't wear cargo pants unless I'm out hiking. I just wear nice jeans. I'm not worried about clothing.

Chick-fil-A

It's a super popular chicken fast food chain on the US east coast. It's fucking amazing, and it's actually sort of healthy for you too. If you come to the USA, it's a must visit.

What's the age requirement there?

>mentions bbc
DROPPED

You know vaginas stretch right?

I feel you man. I'm not quite as well hung but my only stab at fucking was ruined by being too thick and it annoys me to no end.

>What's the age requirement there?

In Sweden you have to be at least 18

>Nah, the lemonade from them is too thick. I just got a coca-cola
They have the best lemonade though but god do I miss Chick-fil-A a lot.

it's not really a stereotype, even in london you would stand out a bit wearing those. i'm just trying to help anyway, not trying to be a knob

Why do you have two backpacks?

Also those shoes, fuck man I know you want to be comfy but you have to present yourself (unless you're going hiking there or something)
Here, see pic related, decent casual shoes

Interesting

Why can't you get CFA now?

Well, I mean, I'll be standing out to a degree anyways because I don't roll my jeans up above my socks. I hate the way it looks, and noticed a lot of Italians do that.

>Why can't you get CFA now?
I live in Hawaii and they don't have it here.

>why two backpacks?

Ones my main, other will be a daybag.

I don't like the way those shoes look. I tried them on, and they are not very comfortable either. The shoes I bought are just for everyday wear. I have actual hiking shoes- pic related

shitty. you're milfag right?

Turkish girls are definitely top tier.

>have czech qt
>she turns out to be a russian qt

reee
russians and asians are following me everywhere
i'm starting to get paranoid

No, I just live here for now though I'm going to Europe for school next month and then once I'm done I'm probably going to move back to the mainland.

>new balance

why

I only talked with her for 5 mins, she's learning pt-br which triggers me. she seems tho. she's from the philippines

wait user i thought you already went to spain!
you still havent gone?
you find anything to do there yet?

>qt on whatsapp
>read message
>no reply

/JenaliasAri

Oh ok cool

Why not?

Never been to Spain, don't have plans to go to Spain. I think you're mistaking me for someone else. I'm the guy who's been and going back to Italy.

It takes time.

>Girl messages you
>reply
>sends me this then deletes her account

I have no idea how to interact with people when I can't see them face to face
Most of my attitude and words towards people in real life is based on how I perceive their body language, not really their words.

Ho do I not be an autist and say something that will make them want to talk back?

>germany
probably fake

>Ihnen
M'Fraulein

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What should I have said? I'm a beginner so I don't know how I'm coming off

shit i meant italy. im so tired
same questions stand

Though seriously

Don't ask how are you, they probably get that question 100 times a day and in most cultures it's a meaningless question. Ask about something on their profile or what relates you to them.

And if you're really not good over chat, ask for Skype after a few chats.

(Ihnen is generally only used between older people and to your superiors, just stick to do)

*Stick to "du" if you're both under 25 or so

I appreciate it, thanks. Being from Western Canada this is the first time I'm actually putting effort into a second language, so I'm still working around getting used to differences

Give up now

I really want to learn French, will anybody actually want to help or have me teach them english in exchange? or will i get snubbed by people searching for qt's?

this

Don't ask for whatsapp so early, it makes the change from interpals to whatsapp so insignificant

I went in December, I'm going back in 3 weeks. Honestly.. I really haven't planned much out. I'll spend about 2 days with my QT. we might go hike in the mountains one day, and go to the sea another day. She mentioned the idea of us hopping on a bus to Austria which would be tight. But I feel like that's pretty last minute, so I dunno. Other than those days, I'll probably just take a train each day somewhere different.

Buy a highschool German teaching book if you're really committed. Then you can even ask your qt to guide you with her sweet voice through the lessons.

I've gotten 4 different girls Whatsapps. 1 Italian, 2 Russian, and a Ukranian just from asking "Hey how's the weather over there in ? It's been sooo hot here! It's crazy, I can't wait for the cooler weather :)"

Idk if you learned French, but du vs. Ihnen is like tu vs. vous

Ihnen = formal. Used when talking to your boss, older people, also people you don't now etc. Shows respect.
Du = informal. Friends, family, people your age etc

For what purpose

currently searching for argentinian girls i can make say "Las Malvinas son británicas"

I want to move there after i get out of the army. I have family back there I'd like to join.

This is the funniest thing I've read in weeks... Fuck

>lonely man
>from the isle of man

I used to do that, they don't like it much for the most part, they get all butthurt about it for obvious reasons. The younger argies don't give a shit though

Why what's wrong with the USA

Don't. Especially not in the current sociopolitical climate.

when do you separate amigo? Not in yet but I've heard about education offices on base, why don't you swing by there and see if they have some language resources?

>This user does not accept messages fromTurkey, Netherlands, Austria.
Tempted to ask for story time

It isn't home. all my Family is back in France and I'm alone here.
I'm aware of the situation, and it motivates me even more to go back and help out as best I can.

They give us access to Mango language software, and it's great. but i can't really progress without conversation. I'm dyslexic and it's hard for me to learn without some sort of critique.

WHOA DAS RACIS

i have a few qts amassed now, but i really liked this one

that's a shame, i guess us autists on Sup Forums all care about it a lot more than normies

>I'm aware of the situation, and it motivates me even more to go back and help out as best I can.

I-I'm going to Spain with my senpai (I don't have any Spanish qts and there aren't any Spanish qts on the site where I'm going)... H-how can I make it an enjoyable trip?

senpai = family not the r9k senpai

Go out of your hotel

>tfw in very serious committed relationship for several years, perhaps even the one
>tfw I still miss flirting with international qts on a regular basis

>talking to qt hungarian chick
>she says she has a boyfriend
>continues talking to me all day
fuck lads how do I politely tell her to get off my dick

More like Isle of NOT WILLING TO KEK

More like United States of DOESN'T CHECK FLAG BEFORE REPLYING

that's morocco my friend

also
>just fuck my capital up senpai

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahaah

Are you a real sandnigger?

looks the same on mobile sorry familia

Yeah

And you set your location as Morocco? If so then that's like hard mode

Wew

Hey! Dune coon! We don't take kindly to your types in here!