Why do Finns own so many guns?

Why do Finns own so many guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Guard_(Finland)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to hunt and rape the lifeless bodies of cute finn boys

Pic related

>United Kingdom of Gunlessland

i guess they start to miss their beloved rk62/95 after conscription and they get their own ones

nigger

Yet has no mass shootings

Really thought provoking

>England & Wales

the delicious thing is switzerland has the loosest gunlaws in cuckrop and isnthe safest after iceland

probably because of Russians?

we hunt n shit niggu

THE QUESTION IS WHY WOULDN'T WE YOU STATIST COMMIE BOOTLICKER FREEDOM HATING FUCKFACE
I think we actually have more deaths per capita in mass shootings than america lel

Our crime rate is lowest in Europe. Guns don't kill, people do.

I think we just don't put people in prison. Either that or other euro countries have a really high rate of non-violent """""""""crime""""""""""

True.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Guard_(Finland)

Our high number of guns is a heritage of white guards, which were voluntary military corps in order to fight against communism before the WW2.
We still have pretty much voluntary military corps today, and of course the general compulsion for military service is part of the explanation for our high number of firearms.

>I think we actually have more deaths per capita in mass shootings than america lel
Probably not

Actually it's all hunting rifles.

Aren't people on Svalbard required to own guns?

Feel free to post things that aren't mututuntuma based you hearing things on totally unbiased media having no agendas what so ever to disarm the American populace
Only having one with them if they go outside town limits

Yes, and all those hunting rifles exist due to the heritage of voluntary militia corps. Fucking idiot.

In your statistic all the casualties in Norway and Finland are made by one guy. In this case the number of guns doesn't have much relevance since the number of casualties only tells how did the individual shooter succeed in his mission.

It's had a couple in the past, but it's really low pop so they aren't really noticeable

The text of my previous post still applies

That makes no sense.

Lol who told you that? Switzerland has the most firearm deaths in Western Europe

>I think we actually have more deaths per capita in mass shootings than america lel
low populations are a hell of a drug. Because of Brevik, Norway's murder rate for 2012 was like 5 times the European average

School shootings stopped after handguns were banned
Really stimulates the sensory nerves

Mind your own business.

But that's just Pekka's knifing each other for the last bottle. Homicide rate has no correlation with incarceration as only few are incarcerated for homicide and most homicides end incarcerated.

You must be a little simple person.
Heritage of firearms --> affects on culture --> hobbies related to guns (such as hunting) are more popular --> more guns per capita.
Do you get it now fucking kallu?

This. In low a population country one shooting case can make the way to the top in shooting casualties per capita -statistics.
One must be fucking retarded to claim that gun violence is more common in Norway or Finland than in America.

>no mass shootings

>posting mongolians in a thread about binland

Nice try, Österreich V2.

I know, but that doesn't make it not true
There's been literally three school shootings in Finland, two of those after carrying a firearm in public was made illegal

Hunting is due to a culture of hunting and has nothing to do with the military.

How fuckig autistic are you?
Is it just too complicated idea for you to understand that the present hunting culture is a result of earlier cultural development. You propably don't even understand the concept of culture.

It's really a bit silly how you keep insulting me and going on about autism while displaying some high level assburgers yourself. Don't you know how to have a calm conversation with another person?

>firearms deaths

The vast majority of which are suicides you fucking idiot.

Look at overall homicide rates.