Is San Francisco the cultural capital of western civilisation?

Is San Francisco the cultural capital of western civilisation?

It's a modern day Sodom and Gomorroh

Capital of decadence you mean

What's even happening in sf?

New York, Washington D.C., Miami, L.A. are all so much more relevant cities that the answer is no.

its certainly one of the coolest, nicest cities i've ever visited. minus the homeless people its literal 0.5th world. don't think anyone can really afford it unless you are a high level tech or finance guy.

i get jelly that americans get the best geography/terrain/climate to build cities.

This city is way more degenerated than Rio de Janeiro. It's fucking scary.

Haha you wish

sjw culture is pretty much getting wiped out by techno-capitalism there. only a few neighborhoods are still very liberal.

tech startups, people building cool shit, a bunch of american banks doing banker shit, arts and culture, nice bayfront.

tourists i think outnumber non-tourists in many areas. i wish the place was cheaper, since i really want to move there. it feels like a city of the future minus the superdense sprawl.

It is. In Rio de Janeiro you don't have gays sucking each other in public (yet). San Francisco is Sodoma of modern days.

Are you living your life through memes?

San Francisco is the capital of Gay America, NYC is where it's at though.

Through photos.

>the city where homeless dudes are everywhere piddling and crapping in the streets, panhandling, and threatening tourists
>a group of enviroterrorists on bicycles called Critical Mass ride around ramming people's cars
>gay dudes walk around masturbating in public
>the Mission District has an out of control murder rate
>streets are cracked and broken and full of potholes
>the fetid stench of marijuana smoke everywhere

there's very little crime since all of it happens in oakland. the bay is fucking beautiful with no dead bodies and trash like rio.

half the city is a fucking park, never seen so many parks in a city before.

So hot, I want qt SF twinks to abuse me

I'm talking about degeneracy, not social problems, dumb defensive chink

Well in that case, you should look at photos from Rio and tell me which is worse to live in

It's a nice adult playground, but not good for much else.

None of them.

>frenchman telling other people that their countries are decadent

the irony is astounding here

>degeneracy

le meme word that means absolutely nothing

T. flamboyant faggot with scarf and listen Adele every night

>miami on that list

when i visited it was filled with regular families or tourists you favelado. even the gay district was just random hipsters walking around.

americans aren't turbodegenerates like brazilian monkeys are, 6 days of the week most are normie and quite conservative.

It looks decent enough but fuck off

>has nothing of intellectual value to add to any conversation
>relies on buzzwords and literal memes as rhetorical tools

stay brainlet.

Well this city was the first place of the Americas AIDS spreaded.

>sjw culture is pretty much getting wiped out by techno-capitalism there. only a few neighborhoods are still very liberal.
It was the boomer hippies that did all that. They're gradually dying out and getting replaced by Gen Xers/Millenials who don't care about the Summer of Love.

nope that was a french canadian flight attendent. regardless, the gay community is like one neighborhood.

stay jelly though that your shit hole cannot build great cities like americans can.

pretty sure this is the first time "san francisco" and "culture" are uttered in the same sentence.

The faggots basically control everything in the city though and you don't dare cross them.

Just imaging walking up that hill makes me tired

never heard about 50's beat generation or 60's summer of love, Pasquale?

I lived there. Its not as bad as people think (I have never seen faggots sucking each other on the streets for all 15 years that I lived there) , but its not that great either. perfect for city folk though.

>jelly

Nigga, America has lot of great cities. This one would be the last choice for me.

Most of the beatnik scene was in the Northeast and the SOL was just drugged up degeneracy.

>Miami
Other than that this

>he has to go back to the 50s to find some kind of subculture

fuck off nigger.

>gays exist, they trigger me

You need better reasons to hate on a city which you have never even been before user, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

>modern western civilisation
>culture

pick one

SF is comfy as fuck. AT&T is the GOAT baseball park, chinatown is fun to fuck around in, north beach has great restauraunts, the park is fun, and the ghiradelli factory is GOD tier

the worst part is all the homeless fucks along market st

t. Zhang

You take the trolley

>waiting an hour or 2 60 people deep in line for the trolley

New York or LA.

Tech stuff only allows for the spread of culture, but isn't much culture itself.
>iPods full of music from musicians from New York, London, etc.
>Computers and Internet that efficiently spreads media from LA, NY, etc.

That would be London