Accidentally bump my toe in my $1300 gaming pc

>accidentally bump my toe in my $1300 gaming pc

>both hard disks are not detected anymore

>before my eyes flashes the process of replacing my $300 mobo, reseating my i7...realize i will have to buy new i7 too coz its 2 gens old

>after reconnecting HDD's 2 times everything gets back to normal

I sweat to God I am not going to touch or open this shit again. the scares are not worth it

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Drinks-Allowed-Warning-Notice-Aluminum/dp/B075HRYT13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k

Nice blogpost user.
You might want to head onto reddit and tell them about it. I'm sure they'll be crazy about whatever you have to tell

How big is your toe that bumping it against the computer causes it to go on the fritz?

>bump my toe in my $400 gaming PC built with used parts
>everything works because I built it properly
>even if it would break I don't give a shit, repair would likely be free or less than $50 and took me an hour of time

>accidentally drop my $1300 gaming PC onto my toe

>two joints in toe no longer bend

>before my eyes flashes the process of going to the doctor, getting a medical boot...realize i will have to buy new medical boot too coz my previous one is child-sized

>after sleeping on it 2 times everything gets back to normal

I sweat to God I am not going to touch or open this shit again. the scares are not worth it

You think that is bad?

Try having a case with an open top.
Fucker has me nervous 24/7 or when someone walks with a glass of water near it.

>reddit spacing

>accidentally kick my graphics card because I didn't have the side cover of my case on
>everything still works

what games do you play on it?

Op here. I know your feel. Antec 900 here.

Protip; check nose mucus before peeking into case and drool

europa universalis and crusader kings

>$1300 is a lot of money

I'm sorry to hear how poor you are. I'd spend that on just a CPU...

amazon.com/Drinks-Allowed-Warning-Notice-Aluminum/dp/B075HRYT13

Or if you're cheap, just print it the fuck out

> op accidentally bumps his toe in jamals asshole
> Op dies because he's a massive faggot and got aids from jamals cousin
>mfw op dies because jamals cousins gave him aids
>mfw when op's wife's son can finally have some quality father son time with jamal
>happyending.jpg

Merry Christmas

>Accidentally bump $1300 on top of my gaming PC

>my toe is not detected anymore

>Before my eyes flashes I'm taken to the hospital and I'll have to amputate my toe... realize its going to cost $1300

>After taking the money from the top of the PC, my toe is back to normal

>using mechanical drives for anything over than long term, rarely accessed storage

>how big is your toe
how big is YOUR toe?

>Accidentally toe my gaming pc on top on my $1500 bump

>my cocaine falls into the carpet and i cant detect it anymore

>my eyes flash before me as i furiously sniff the carpet, i inhale about $1000 worth of white lightning

>After I OD I drift off into the sweet release of death

>accidentally bump my G.T.P.C (Gaming Toe Professional Controller) with my $1300 'worth' of "good boy points" tendie platter

>both toe and tendies are not detected by my body anymore

>before my eyes flashes my milky-mummy running to check on the chiken tendis she was brought up to my 'big boy room' with a glass of aplel juise

>after "being a good boy to mommy" two times for her 'needs' everything goes back to normal

I swear to God I am not going to eat tendies while visiting my anime forum ever again, the points are not worth it

>accidentally die

>both my heart and brain are not detected anymore

>before my eyes flashes the process of going to hell, getting fucked in the ass by satan... realize I will have to buy a new dragon dildo with my 3 shekels in hell coz my ass is too tight

>after reconnecting to life support everything is back to normal

I swear to God I am not going to touch or open my intestines again. The scares are not worth it.

Go back to /r/PCMR, faggot.

>HDD's
You deserve it faggot. Also, go back to >>>/leddit/ with your bullshit blogpost you nigger. sage.

so big baby xx lets kiss now