I've just received an e-mail from this address:...

I've just received an e-mail from this address: services@newstatementbitlyoffyounglexsayangkarinamiyapreasurepentaoccured-18173964webapps.YI4M.mail.live.microsoft.outlook.apple.com

Is this a legit Apple e-mail? Or is it a scam? It claimed that someone changed billing info in my IOS account.

It's clearly a scam.

I've fucking had it with this fucking simulation.
These animals JUST started existing today and i'm not fucking falling for it.

Shit. I clicked on a button in the email but it didn't lead anywhere. I saw apple.com at the end of the email and thought it was legit.

how have you never heard of capibaras

Fuck off shill i'm onto you.

Wake up dude none of this is real.

Guys, is the email really a scam?

whats in it

No, you fuck off. You're a dimension hopping illegal invader so fuck off back to your own shitty universe. We've had capybara for at least a few decades and now you come into out home and tell us they never existed? Eat shit

Says someone changed my billing address and has a blue button to click.

it's on the apple.com domain
as with writing a letter, you can put whatever you want in the sender line on an email (common providers like gmail won't let you do this ofc)

Yeah like I want to be merged with your degenerate universe either where having giant rats is cool.

you should be able to click on the address to see what the actual address was, i doubt the .apple.com bit is real
if it is, it's still clearly a scam
don't click on any links in it and check your icloud account from your own web browser to verify your billing info yourself.

So is it legit or a scam? Or would the legit one look something like [email protected] ?

I already clicked on a link and it didn't lead anywhere. I'm on an android. Do I have a virus on it now because I clicked that link?

probably not, it's probably targeted at iphone
i would install a network monitor and afwall just in case though

Thanks

The world is full of tons of strange creatures, and the capybara is not nearly close to the strangest. It's not a rat, but it is the world's largest rodent. It's only native to South America (particularly Brazil and the surrounding areas), so it's unlikely for most people to encounter them except on the Internet.

If one oversized rodent is too much for you, you should definitely go back to the Berenstein universe.

Apple probably won't contact you.

I thought this WAS the Berenstein universe?

they have your email now buddy
get ready for more spam

>tfw you came from the Berenston universe

cute desu

I'm amazed you haven't forgotten to stop breathing with those smarts. My 58 year old Luddite mother could tell that's a scam.

Curse you, Nutella effect!

So, 58 means she has a lot of experience. And if she works in tech or is tech savvy then it's piss easy for her.

>mail.live.microsoft.outlook.apple.com
>Says someone changed my billing address and has a blue button to click.
>is it a scam

Figure it out, Einstien