Windows 10 AME (Ameliorated)

actrons.info/ame.html

okay, unironically, what is this?
Anyone got a non biased experience with it?

A third party distribution of Windows. It isn't from Microsoft. Isn't open source. Use at your own risk.

>its a dev posts as a curious user to evade a ban for spamming episode

intrigued, by I can't get over the fact that it permanently disables possibly security-related bug fixes.
dream Win 10 would be an unbloated version of the supossedly un-botnetted Enterprise G.

unfunny neet pls go
same stance, intrigued.

I'm reading their PDF now, but I am wondering, why doesn't microsoft step in and shut down the whole thing?

Here's a quick rundown.

alright, this settles it for me, thanks lad. Didn't see it before.
OP out.

/thread

>AME

wasn't this the Windows 10 pack that was being shilled to death not that long ago?

Wew, thanks for that pic.
I saw the threads when they were making AME, and while I already had the feeling the guys in charge were just a bunch of edgy retards, I didn't knew it was this bad.

Why would anyone in this earth use third party windows seriously.

These guys who made this are edgy teenagers, thinking they are shit.

so other alternatives can we choose other than windows 10 LGBTQ edition

Just use LTSB and disable telemetry and shit. It works great.

>download latest win 10 iso
>edit it with winreducer
>remove explorer.exe and anything related to it
>add a shell to replace it -and- run after installation
>enjoy

Downgrade to 7.

Simple as that.

Win10 LTSB is the best OS though, specially for newer games.

Or use 8.1

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT, FOR FUCKS SAKE.
It's quite speedy and still supported, but people on Sup Forums keeps forgetting it exists. It's always 7 or 10

yah 8.1 is really good but you driver support is out the window. Everything crashes all the time etc. Have to use old drivers.

Aw if it's really this bad then that saddens me, i just want a debloated windows 10 (like LTSB) but with a dark theme (the devs said they would inpliment that when it's done q.p)

I love that they got BTFO and banned for this shit. It was easy to pick out the retards from the board because of the threads (just look for anyone advocating for it over LTSB, especially the removal of security updating functionality, and choose to ignore their future posts), so it’s a bit bittersweet.

It’s because of the Metro meme, when once you install Classic Start it’s basically nonexistent besides the network selection. Otherwise yes I’d agree, it’s essentially a slightly updated 7, though it can be a pain on Thinkpads because of the special Lenovo software for hotkeys and power and stuff.

>THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT, FOR FUCKS SAKE.

You mean except for the fact that it still used metro UI even though 8 got so much shit for it and you have to download a program to not make it retarded.

kek

Those retards remind me of the qbittorent devs
>dude we're so edgy lmao if you dont like our pile of shit you are a loser kys gtfo btfo

>have to download a program to not make it retarded.
Wow thats so hard

I'm gonna use win81 until 2023 while you mouthbreathers run a bunch of undocumented 1337 scripts every week to minimize the telemetry bullshit.

Go away atheist furry samefag.

No need to waste your time with that. I’ve been using this lite version for about a year now. Best version of Windows 10 I can think of since most of the work has already been done regarding debloating. The only thing you may want to do with this is still use shut up 10.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DFFC56F7AD6DAF90ABF6270509BFB96C0B88A37F

Looks like a user-made attempt at LTSB, it could contain anything really, I'd trust the incompetence of M$ over some faggot on here any day.

Also fix your fucking site, whoever told you to use white text on a gray that dark needs their limbs broken.

I wasn't implying it's hard you dithering retard, my point was that you need to download a third party piece of software to fix ms's cockup.

The reason why 8.1 exists was metro was panned universally shat on. And the only thing they did was just add a button to metro and not the normal explorer menu back.

And for the record I use 7.