The year of linux is finally here

The year of linux is finally here.

Germany is sueing all the companies that are working with nsa, including microsoft. Germany will aim to ban all operations of these companies in whole european union.

Source: it was on radio news while i was driving home.

Good luck with that. What are they going to do, ban Microsoft from doing business in the EU?

Oh god that'd be great.

>Munich is still converting to M$
kek

>Germany
>year of linux

Bullshit posturing. Every country in Europe has their own intelligence service that wants to get their hands on the kind of shit the NSA (and GCHQ and all the rest) have. Call me when a government shuts down their NSA equivalent and passes a law making wiretapping illegal. I'm not holding my breath.

Wohnst du in Deutschland?

ich nichts sprechen deutsch gut

Fuck yes, finally.

We can only hope.

Germany is gay and cucked AF but I hope they go through with this just for the lulz 2bh.

The year of linux is never here.

oh really?
and why is it that they are wiping all linux systems in Munich and replacing them with windows 10?

Linux is a kernel. And if it's actually the year of any kernel, it's the year of MINIX.

>The year of Linux
>25 days left of year
maybe next year

Because that company was jumping between operating systems every 5 years. And instead of using SUSE, RedHat or Ubuntu they chose to reinvent the wheel and make their own special snowflake distro, wasting funds.
tl;dr they're retarded

Oh boy cause linux just works.

>i wanna fug the bunny

>Germany is sueing ..
won't last long

German alt-right want full libre software and libre hardware, why can't the american alt-right get behind that?

Same desu

It would be funny if it wasn't spot on

>Germany is sueing all the companies that are working with nsa

This is simply a symptom of Germany's attempt to returning to the dark ages. Won't have any real impact worldwide.

American alt-right wants to be told what to do and bossed around by authorities just as much as rest of the populace. they don't actually want freedom to run their own lives. they just disagree about who they'd prefer be doing the bossing.

Germany-user here, give me source on the news, this would be the best thing this shitty country can do after 2 years of total desaster

Ich vertehe Sie nicht. Leider spreche ich keinen Deutsch.

>Germany is sueing all the companies that are working with nsa
never, they literally declared that nsa never spied in germany while every piece of evidence pointed against this.

Wire tapping is already illegal why u think they make.the NSA do it

Doesn't sound impossible to me.