/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

is AB cabal yet?

oppaitime sucks fuck faghetti

yes!

Spaghetti is based af, a God amongst weebtrash

>tfw on KG
>tfw watching complex anime instead

For what reasons could I be deleted from RED?

chicken is also chinese slang for a prostitute
you're welcome

How? AHD/PTP/HDB/GG whatever and you should do fine with that. The only trackers you can't race are RED because jewboxes and BiB because racing doesn't really work there.

I'm particularly having problems with GGn. I am using qBit, so maybe that's the problem. I should probably switch to Deluge.

is ggn going to open monthly applications?

>The only trackers you can't race are the only ones that actually matter
Wow so helpful. The 4 you mentioned aren't hard at all regardless of what connection you have.

Hello bonus points my old friend

Tfw never a gold star

opinions on bakabt?

>DO NOT UPLOAD tracker
shit tier

nani?

Is PTP gone for good?

Poor man's AB. Probably wishes they could be cabal like AB.

Shit since they went private
And they still have the do not post list from when they were public

apollo.rip down for all?

are animebytes invites hard to get?

i only just signed up for it this is like the 3rd private tracker i have used and it seems alright so far desu, the dl speed is much higher than public trackers and has some shows i couldn't find elseware. I haven't seen the do not post list i'll look into it

>are animebytes invites hard to get?
PU on red I think.

they shutdown

They shut down because nobody would donate

It's not the Do Not Upload list that makes Bakabt bad its the fact that the staff picks torrents for each anime and you have to go by their recommendations. I can pick my own encodes and subbers I like, I don't need to be handheld.

Sysop O is working on the "It's all your fault you ungrateful, stingy fuckers" final announcement.

Is it normal for anyone else when new torrents in GGn take a while to start downloading? Do I have poor peering?

dlt

excuse me?

delt

excuse me?

fuck off

damn bae

EXCUSE ME?

If you are on ahd ptp btn then red or bib doesn't matter

>he doesn't know about the new UG xD =^)
What did he mean by this?
Some super top secret retro game tracker exists that no one knows about?

>when you'll never be part of any private tracker

WTF, I posted this last thread and now I'm banned from my trackers???

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY BP PTP

No.
And it's definitely not called Retrowithin.
And it's certainly not located at retrowith.in.
And it's positively not recruiting on GGn.

Is it anywhere as good as UG was though?
No point if it's a no content ghost town.

>not using the yen userscripts

What do they do and why should I use them?

Post ban screen

It has pretty much everything UG had, although new uploads are pretty sparse.

how does it compare to ggn

>implying I'm going to mark myself

You're already banned though.

Go to Forums > Creative Workshop > Site Enhancements and pick the ones you want. I think there is a pack of all the really popular ones somewhere there too. I find the one that displays yen per minute, hour, day etc. on profile useful and the one that displays yen per day on torrents when searching for them useful. Also the one that marks torrents you snatched already when searching for them.

Snatched torrents are already marked and I don't give a single fuck about my yen per day.

O-ok.

Y-you t-t-too

>got on BTN just a few days ago
>didn't even understand advent event
>clicked the thing and got a gold star on the first day
>thought nothing of it

lol

>lumens are still useless

>less than 1 reply per minute
Did Drumpf kill torrenting?

fuck off

fuck your fucking tracker 312cuck

So a classical album I uploaded to PTH before they had a log checker was trumped by someone that uploaded the exact same thing, probably dled from me. I thought these were grandfathered in because there was no log checker?

Why?

whats the user?

I'll sort it out for you.

Lmao probably that fuckin loser puff

It must have been a CD Rio from another user. There is no way to trump your torrent otherwise.

>It's December
>Still no HD rip of 2049 and Mother
WTF

Mother.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

I got one gold star last year but all the good stuff needed at least two so I got cucked. They didn't even let me keep it and save it for this year

Fake news
shit quality

kys fag

>gets on a private tracker just to watch capeshit 5 minutes before it hits public trackers
>doesn't have a backlog huge enough that he actually has to wait

this

BR bluray will be out dec 26th. unless we get a HC web-dl you'll have to wait 3 weeks

Is Cara Jewish?

no shes a devilegg

What's that?

What were the prizes?

lumens are literally useless

Can't remember that well but I think they had some nice stuff like temporary seedbox rentals and stuff.

Though that can be a double edged sword since I feel like if I had a free month of a seedbox it would be a pain in the ass to get used to not having one again when it was over. Which I guess is why the providers are so happy to provide them for giveaways like this.

I'ts not like new retro games are being made man, it has all of the UG torrents so thats all I care about

Oh, just remembered you could also use stars for an instant promotion without needing any of the usual requirements, though you couldn't use it to get overlord. Might be nice for someone who finds needing 3000 snatches for master to be a pain or something

since ratio doesn't matter on BIB, is there any reason i shouldn't start auto-snatching audiobooks once i get into HDB? no one snatches them and i really don't understand why. like, wasn't there a guy a few weeks ago who was doing it? why did he stop?

I guess people are just too conditioned to want a positive ratio, also if too many of your uploads get trumped and you fall out of ratio-free zone it could be mildly problematic

They kind of are in the sense that the definition of what constitutes "retro" expands a bit as time goes on. None of the stuff on that site was retro when it came out either yanno

>2500 bonus points
>2500 bonus points
>2500 bonus points
>2500 bonus points

I get 3k bp an hour, may as well just give me nothing.

It has the same log

I just got into PTP, I'm so excited

you should've reported yours for a manual log re-score.

RED staff don't care about you

GGn staff tend to be pretty nice guys and helpful

I'm pretty sure I bought a custom title with lumens and then won one soon after with advent calendar. Also got 1 gold star with no use for it except 100 gb upload and bonus points. I wanted one of those cool animated avatars with my lumens but there's never any available.

You get free custom titles when you hit elite. Never anything in the store either.

is GGN good? do they have custom doom (original) wads and mods?

Bibliotik? What do you mean ratio doesn't matter? My understanding was that it matters once you pass 2 gb dl, or did something change?

mods are free nigger

yeah but I have to scour the internet to get thousands of them

How much shit do I actually need to upload on RED to advance to trackers like BTN and BiB? I know of ways to find things to upload but it still seems like a pain in the ass.

They're pretty much the last man standing as far as game trackers go. They used to be a fairly small and 2nd or 3rd tier site but everyone else died and they absorbed most of those users so there's not really much else option. UGC and bG2.0 never really reached the level it did and UGC has been down forever and bG2.0 is just kind of a shitty knockoff site.

How does animetorrents.me compare to AB in your opinion? They have some torrents AB cucks WISH they had.

If you maintain over 100 uploads your ratio isn't counted as well. Not the hardest thing in the world if you just grind uploads from overdrive libraries or whatever but will take a bit of effort I guess.

They should just give one Christmas gift on Christmas that's vanishes after 2 weeks if not clicked. The "bad prize" could be like 100 gb upload and 50k bonus points, that way it still feels like something better than just getting 10 gb or 2500 bp at a time.

>on private trackers to watch Aronofsky and Villeneuve
Woah, user. I too am a cinephile that can't wait for latest von Trier and Nolan kino.

PTP will probably be the easiest cabal site to get in now that they raised the user cap. Just make sure to do so before it fills up again