Offical amd Sup Forums hate thread - part 2- bankrupt & finished edition

>be amd
>decide to start a new advertising campaign
>have no money because bankrupt & finished
>higher pajeets fresh out of designated poozen street university for pennies on the dollar
>make campaign about how you would rather own a $600 chink laptop rather than a $30,000 car because cars to pajeets are like toilet witches

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/7hko7e/radeon_rx_560_amd_secretly_changes_gpu/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Amd
youtube.com/watch?v=9R8F-aN6W4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amd btfo

>be amd
>release 560 with 1024 shaders
>release 560d in poor asian countries with 896 shaders because lol poor
>wait a few months after 560 launch in euro poor land and 'merica fuck ya to silently start replacing 560 chips with 560d chips
>release no press release
>keep the name the same, 560
>keep the price the same
>say nothing
reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/7hko7e/radeon_rx_560_amd_secretly_changes_gpu/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Amd

AMD tends to switch around their priorities
Right now CPUs are great and GPUs are garbage

AMD operates off of some sort of weird practice of Heisenberg's uncertainty principal

Now I don't know how good the Vega cooling solutions are with regards to their loudness, but this would've been a hilarious campaign for the 290 and the 290X, especially the blower cooler equipped reference models. Make. Some. Noise.

youtube.com/watch?v=9R8F-aN6W4g

>be amd
>release processor in #currentyear with ipc performance of intel processor from #2013
>realize it will be shit so toss on MOAR CORES
>release it and act like wood glue is the best thing since slice bread
>intel counters by releasing a 6 core smt part based off of their tech from #2015 that matches poozen 8 cores in heavy multithreaded but face rapes it in everything else

>be amd again
>be processor manufacturer
>release a whole new processor line that's actually 20% slower than your own previous line
>brag about MOAR CORES with 8 cores
>barely competes with leading competitors 4 cores & 4 cores with smt
>fire ceo
>fire half of management team
>release a new reversion a year later
>still 10% slower than previous generation architecture
>up clocks
>increase power consumption
>yfw that was, and still is, amd

People who link Reddit should be banned on the spot.

Remember to sage, report and hide.

>people who post truth should be banned on the spot
found the trump supporter.
>someone is pointing out the faults in things i like
>must be censored
found the sjw

ITT: freaks pretending that AMD is intel because that is the only way they can win

AMD is without a doubt the better company however due to monopolistic tricks and sabotage Intel seems to have somehow gotten ahead by whatever measure.

>slower processors
>ahead
>weaker gpu's that will burn down the house
>ahead
amd is only ahead if you enjoy being tormented

FX8350 a few years ago was one of the worst computer hardware components I've ever bought.

A CPU is like a particle, a GPU is like a wave. Putting things into perspective this way however does show that one can indeed have both through deterministic and definite means, the “uncertainty” is only a matter of mindset. Quantum mechanics is superstition no matter how you look at it.

>people who post truth should be banned on the spot
>trump supporter
Kill yourself.

Eyy juangra fuck off already.

>be amd
>decide to adopt new high performing memory
>spend years and millions to develop around new memory
>spend more time on memory and less time on gpu architecture
>finally finish it but realize your gpu architecture is shit
>do everything you can to up the clocks to over come its shitness
>release it and call it FURRY to bait 12 year old in getting their mommies to buy it for them

>be amd again
>do it two years later and this time call it vega
>release gpu's that you hyped so badly and do a poor volta campaign to hype vega
>release it months later after said campaign
>barely competes with the 1080 and can't even match the 1080 ti
>uses more power and not only that, but even fail with the memory by shipping it with under performing memory than what it was originally spec'd for

I think our favourite BR spammer is back.
Mods?

oh did i invade a trump supporters safe space? did i trigger you?

funny enough though most amd shills i've met happen to be trump supporters.

Kill yourself, reddit.

heeheh! i hate de copetdor! yes intel iz teh best! i luv monopliz!

would you rather have a containment thread or have them in every other thread? i'd rather have them contained to one thread than spamming up all the other threads.

Lmao corporate dick sucking fangirls arguing who fucks them best

Nigga what?
Who the fuck mentioned Trump?

>look ma', i'm triggered
>look at me, i like shit
t. amd shill

This

I'd rather have him perma'd for a good measure.
Sup Forums is already a shithole as is, no point in letting it rot even more.

Kill yourself, 8/intl/ faggot.

you do know you would end up having to ban like 80% of this board right? and if you think with 20% left would improve this board you be wrong. it would turn into a ghost town with zero content.

like it or not, people like to sling poo back and forth at each other. see 95% of the other boards.

its better to have on dedicated thread for that than spamming up everything else or turning all the boards into ghost towns.

Permabanning one extremely dedicated favela dweller won't damage the community (well, "community").

Keeping the redditors around as examples of what animalistic filth their species is could be useful in a “weak justifying the strong” kind of way. Getting rid of them however is a question of when not if.

ban one, and a new one will take their place. you act like its only one.

>le reddit boogyman
how does it feel to be a hipster?

Genocide reddit.

You sound butthurt about AMD. But it makes no sense; why would you be this butthurt and mad about a company that is too far away from being the number 1 on market share.

Either you got worked by Sup Forums, or you are just a shill hired by Intel because they are scared about what AMD is doing.

>QQ this is my super cool place of le funny memes xD! no one else is post to know about it!
>QQQQ damn these normies and redditors!
>i have an IQ of over 200 and rick and morty is beyond my level of autism! i mean intellect!
>i have transcended all desires of 3d and love 2d anime girls!

I’m only citing reddit as an example of all those
leftists with politically incorrect agendas.

You're obviously from not around here, fucking newfag. Your images suck and you're a giant faggot. I bet you also don't like anime.
Kill yourself of here.

>You sound butthurt about AMD
no. just don't want people fooled into buying amd like i did. i bought into the meme in 2013 with a 8350 and it was the single worst processor i have ever bought in my entire life. the company lies, lies, and lies. hypes up products hire than what they are. deceives people with their pure, toxic garbage, and creates a rabid fan base that's pure zealotic in their devotion to amd. only to trick innocent people into buying their garbage and spamming up help forums because amd is utter trash with both their products and support.

i don't give a shit if intel "turns" into a monopoly because according to moronic amd shills, intel already is. so what's to lose? nothing except losing is a piece of shit company who will no longer tormonent innocent people anymore.

>le newgag xD xD xD!!
>i'm such a memer! hahaha xD
>oo i know! i'll them a faggot xDDDDD

>higher*
>torment*
>le intel shill can't spell

>>>/global/rules/3
End your fucking life.

>o i know! i'll list global rule 3 that i too violated!
>i'll reinforce the rules bv telling them to commit suicide!
>i'm such an edgy 4chaner xD

>>>/global/rules/2
>>>/global/rules/6
Kill yourself.

>xD xD
>i'll keep pointing out rules as i keep threatening acts of violence against someone!
>xD xD
>I'm so edgy!
>man i love amd and 4chaners! xD

@63724862
>i'll keep pointing out rules as i keep threatening acts of violence against someone!
>keep threatening acts of violence
Where the fuck do you think you are. Kill yourself you fucking LOLCOW.

There are certain realities behind why the non-politically correct tech companies such as Apple, Google and Intel are ahead in the game. At the high school I went to which is a prominent science and technology school in the area, malicious, racist and nepotistic teachers systematically sabotaged white people, giving them lower grades and even expelling them over false accusations. The college I went to was similar, the grading I encountered in some classes was almost arbitrary. These people who are on the receiving end of malicious people who play politics are going to have a much tougher time finding their way into the top tech companies.
With that said, Intel is indeed crap, there just hasn’t been a better alternative yet.

All memeing and shitposting aside this thread proves AMD won. They got your attention and made you consider buying an AMD laptop. They accomplished their goal nicely.

>people unironically defending their corporate overlords
disgusting