Vibrators

Vibrators are technology, let's talk about then. Keep in mind, blue board.

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/real-size?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're gay if you own one of these and use it on yourself.

what is your point

I know this thread will get deleted soon so someone answer quick.
What does a prostate orgasm feel like?

Feels like being a faggot

wish i knew

any tutorials on how to mod PS controller to vibrator for a pron game?

between vibrators and sperm banks women dont need men anymore. men need sexbots and artificial wombs.

vibrators are pretty shit if youre a dude unless you never fap

I present to you, the Chattanooga.

This.

I've used it everywhere (except my butt bcause that's gay desu) and so far it has been a waste of $60

Been thinking of making a bluetooth butt plug vibrator to wake me up in the morning.
Is this a bad idea?

>butt bcause that's gay
How? If you like your partner shoving things in your butt, no matter the gender, how is that gay?

I don't know, but some girl once licked my asshole while I was masturbating. greatest orgasm ever

That is an awesome and hilarious idea. Please describe your experiences once you have tried it.

This
If u really like taking a shit prob u will love anal

Extended use will cause your hole to get loose, and you will lose the ability to hold in your own shits 30 years before most people

What's wrong with an alarm clock?

Not nearly as good as an alarm cock.

the sensation is too fucking intense, but its neither pleasure or pain, its up to you to decide what is it.

btw you cum tons of semen

Could you get that result by sticking a finger or something or do you need something bigger?
I've never done anything like this but I'm curious enough to try it

Heh

bad-dragon.com/real-size?

go nuts

Is there even any question as to which one is the best? It's obviously the hitachi.

Why not just keep the plug in more then?

Sir, please take all my internets. You deserve every one of them.

>Vibrators are technology
>hitachi wand
Since when simple motor with unbalanced mass is "technology"?
I have old vibrator from 80's, and that vibrator have not only amplitude control, but also frequency control (~10..100 Hz).
And where is progress? All we have now - same motor with unbalanced mass. Even in gamepads.

has to be large
dick large
get it real nice and tight in there and shake it back and forth
keep doing this until you achieve orgasm

Inb4 eating shit is technology.

where do you think all that sperm in the banks come from, user?

Ted Kaczynski was right.

I picked one up a few weeks ago. I really like it, it's called the "hot octopuss".

Free market

They are good for massages.

Quads of truth.

Wouldnt know. I get close but I can never get over the edge, especially before my arm gets tired.

Good thread, is the Europe magic wand good?

PSA

If you're a fag putting vibrators in your ass, be careful and try to get one that bulges out at the base. Typical vibrators, that are meant for women, are completely flush to the base and when you go to stick it in your butt it's possible for the whole thing to slide inside of you and you might not be able to get it out without having to visit the hospital. One that bulges at the base prevents such an embarrassing thing from happening as they can't go completely inside of you.

>If you're a fag putting vibrators in your ass,
What if I'm not a fag, but I'm putting vibrators in my ass? Am I safe?

What if in a woman?

Just because they let you say you're a woman doesn't mean you are one.

>Chance Unflared XL

n-nani!

People actually use life-sized horse dildos?
I thought it was just a meme

Leave my city out of this.

Anything I could try it with without actually buying a dildo or something?

sure, why not.. the concrete is much better when using them

Cucumber?

imagine this in yer anal butt hole :^)

adult diapers for life. could probably die too, like the idiot who lethimself buttfuck by a horse

mr hands, at least the footage of his final moments was glorious

Imagine if there is an afterlife and you died from letting yourself get buttfucked by a horse.

Even God would look down onto you.

how does the amplitude control work?

what in the fuck

I'm guessing it moves the weight closer or further from the motor spindle.

>plugs directly to a power outlet
HAHAHAHAHAH

Nothing worse than running out of battery charge when you're about to cum.

this is perfectly fine unless you buy a chink one

There's a video out there of a guy squatting down and taking all of one of those like it ain't no thing.
I've never been the same since.

Are fleshlights any good? Kind of want one for Christmas. Haha

Feels like you're going to piss everywhere so you stop before it happens.

>Asuka posting
Did I travel back in time?
Is this the greatest timeline?

>tfw paying $5,5k for a sex toy
times were rough in the early 20th century

that's hard to do mechanically

Someone please reply I need to know too

I don't know about fleshlights but bad dragons penetrables are pretty good. Bought a first gen Mary in 2013. Still holding up good to this day.
Platinum silicon is good stuff.

It's a medical device. At one time the finest in medical science believed if a woman didn't regularly achieve orgasm, they'd go hysterical. So they'd go to the doctor to literally be fingered. Doctors didn't get off on it since they saw it as a purely medical procedure. A chore that took time away from more serious doctor stuff.

Deal with it.

Disabled people can find that vibrators are an essential part of their sex life for two reasons: First, it might be the only way to get sexual satisfaction due to impaired arm and hand function. Second, for some disabled men, the use of a vibrator is their only way to provide a semen sample for in-vitro fertilization.

>vibrator from the 80’s

Thats pretty fucking disgusting

Bruh if your shoving things up your ass. Chances are your ass is loose enough to fish it outta there

That thing existed since the late 60s
Wew

Dead or alive?

wear underwear so your dick can't flop around and hold it on your frenulum. And use setting 1

That's not how the sphincter or pelvic floor work.

>bad dragons penetrables are pretty good
Sure, if you like hard ass neon plastic. If you want something actually good get a Tomax

Fun fact: due to its etymology, hysteria is a condition that only affects women

RIP colon

yes because the increase in rectal cancer and other issues is completely unrelated

It's just a muscle, you can stretch it out and it will go back if you want.

slippery sloep

You're coming with her.

i have on of these, I use it on the gf to make her speak in tongues

sybians nowadays are expensive as fuck, so are the high end fucking machines.

you don't piss, it just feels like.
don't stop and thank me later

A bag of sand

I guess gymnasts get so flexible that 30 years later they can't even walk anymore because their leg muscles are like stretched out rubber bands, right?

Thats a retarded analogy. Go take a look at people who have gauge ear plugs, go ask them if they leave the gauges out, if the holes will ever shrink back to the size they used to be.

How about you actually debunk what I just said with a fact or two, instead of casting it off with "that's retarded".

Your analogy is what's retarded. Ear lobes do not naturally have holes in them. The anus is a muscle.

I can't believe I need to explain this.

idk but my gf has one of those in OP and uses it often, her clit is so tiny you can't even see it, just a tiny bump you can feel when you press on it so hard to work with sometimes

Literally

lmaooo

This one time I shoved a AA Battery up my ass and it went on up with ease.
I fished it out in like a minute

I wanted to get a pulsator to play with my gf but there are, like, two of them and they're both fucking expensive D:

2 motors and whether they are in or out of phase from each other

what does she need you for then lol
I live with my gf and I have to literally hide it from her when I go to work or I'd come home to her drooling on the couch from using it all day non stop

two gfs?

pretty sure i saw that in a kazaa download 16 or so years ago

upload a picture user

>This one time I shoved a AA Battery up my ass
thats the Sup Forums I remember

this

you pathetic fucks are pushing it more and more every day.
you seem to forget you're not invisible.
c-ya

Get a boyfriend user