Moore's law is finished forev

Moore's law is finished forev...

>there are people who don't know how to take off that skin excess at the base of your fingernail
absolutely disgusting

Best game.

Ikr!

Fast paced, great design, ran on everything even on computers of that time.

Today we have Overwatch and other money grabbing games with the same mechanics but only different design.
What went wrong?

Moore's law finished long ago. If it applied we would have 500ghz processors by now.

>there are people who care about the """excess""' skin on your fingernail

Its a fake nail that's been on for too long you retarded fuck.

you seem to be under the impression that anyone on Sup Forums gives a fuck about your gaymer blog

Quake 3 Arena, Unreal Tournament and to a lesse extent, CS 1.6 were peak multiplayer FPS. No loot crates, no DLC, no faggot twitch streaming le pro gaym0r shit - gaming tournaments aside of course but that's where it belongs.

also what device can take advantage of a 400gb microSD?

>Moore's law
Probably the most useless poc written in a paper.
Loore's law: density and perf will increase by 50% in a certain amount of time
Moore's law: no, it will increase 100%
Noore's law: no, it will increase 150%
Ooore's law: 12GiB of ram will be enough for anyone.

Muh fucking predictions 'n' shiet.

> 400GB
> not 512
It is indeed finished.

>Fake nail

It really isn't. Jesus.

Not really. Sup Forums is full of sad neckbeard virgins.

Yes, it is finished.
We can't make transistors smaller.

But we can go up, and up we will go.

I can't wait for the day when the actual motherboard is one big CPU.

Do you think AMD would be MAD enough to do that?

I'm still waiting for a manufacturer mad enough to integrate RAM and CPU on one package(like EPYC does with core clusters).

Just wait the stacked ram thing to be a bit less bothersome and you will get just that.

>Its a fake nail that's been on for too long you retarded fuck.
you need to get out user

>Quake 3 Arena, Unreal Tournament and to a lesse extent, CS 1.6 were peak multiplayer FPS. No loot crates, no DLC, no faggot twitch streaming le pro gaym0r shit - gaming tournaments aside of course but that's where it belongs.
They were also barely a fraction of the cost it take to make fps's now. Fucking CS is a mod. It's the price we pay for 4 hour campaigns and muh epic graphics

> there are people who don't paint their nails every four hours and just let that shit grow out

>If it applied we would have 500ghz processors by now.
the powers that be are hding something from us

Half of India still plays 1.6

Nintendo switch

No, you could make 500ghz processors but it would catch fire even if you could figure out how to deliver that much power.

well, you can make a 500ghz processor that doesn't cook itself, just not a very complex one.

So what you’re saying is that you can’t make 500ghz processors.

What skin? It's a outgrown painted nail. The skin is fine.
Sure you have a pussy?

>also what device can take advantage of a 400gb microSD?
Probably any that can take advantage of a 256GB one.

Yeah, but that's not because of Moore's law being untrue.
And see

If you equate Moore's Law with pure clock speed, then you don't understand Moore's Law.

>red nail polish
fucking disgusting

Are you a fa/g/ot also?

Says something about their yields at this process node.

Are you blind?

Does Moore's law state that computing power will increase indefinitely?
If so, then he's lying motherfucker.
t.didn't read wikipedia page about it

>2300AD
>computing power is faster than the simulation we live in
>the universe breaks, we all die
t-thnaks b-based Moore

>wanting an infection at the base of your fingernail
That skin is there for a reason you retard

you're literally braindead

stop posting

Looks like an unpainted nail.
The cuticle is very short. Doesn't seem longer than a millimeter.

this

That's not a picture of a pussy.

You're confusing laws of physics with made up laws.

Are you retarded?

>Looks like an unpainted nail.
No. Does not look like unpainted nail, there's a clear indentation.

>we become sufficiently advanced that we start running our own simulations
>these simulations eventually start creating their own simulations
>yfw we run up some alien kid's power bill to zillions of space credits

>tripfag calling others retarded

"Femanon" really is as good as a tripcode at this point
The person is not worth impersonating and posting under that name automatically makes your opinion invalid in the eyes of everyone who has been on this board for more than a week so nobody else would ever want to use it.

nice accidental rhyme

>even tripfags filter him

Do you mean like cutting that part off?
Mine are really small, and I've never even heard about "trimming" them.

if you look here you can see that the edge of the cuticle so the unpainted part is nail not cuticle desu

Ever seen one of these? It's present in every makeup set.

>straight adult male
>unironically cares about others nails

Nope. Don't own any makeup.
So you just cut it with that tool? Does it grow back?

So just another superficial thing ladies do and men didn't even know.

-er.

>So you just cut it with that tool?
Yes. The inner side of the v-shaped tip is sharp.

>Does it grow back?
Ofcourse.

>superficial thing
I would not call it superficial. Look how awful the OP pic looks like.

>I would not call it superficial. Look how awful the OP pic looks like.
don't paint your nails and you will not have awful looking nails assuming you are not fucking them up otherwise

>don't paint your nails
That's like saying - don't take care of yourself. Then why do YOU shave? Why do you go to the barber to get a haircut? Why do you clip your nails? etc etc
See how absurd it is?

Memory doesn't count at all. Defect-tolerant structures with extreme regularity (memory) are much easier to implement, than irregular ones with no redundancy (CPU).

Memory chips aren't really dependent on yields, you can always mark bad blocks and sell this as a lower capacity device.

my mum used to push them back with a nail file when i was a kid
it was extremely uncomfortable, and i have never done it since, that was maybe 15 years ago or more
they're currently not even a millimeter long

no, painting your nails is not equivalent to shaving facial hair, getting a haircut, or trimming nails. all of those have practical reasons for doing so. there is no practical reason to paint your nails

By default they don't grow larger than 1-2 mm.

To look better? Isn't it enough? Don't tell me your haircut consists in your barber making you bald.

No
Storage factories are a cartel at this point, keeping microsd, DDR4 and Flash storage high for almost a decade now

why is their some dumb bitch talking about nails on Sup Forums?

>Bitch (faggot)

>a thread about semiconductor fabrication
>literally half a thread is about nail painting
srsly gtfo

then why bother?
maybe some people have problems with them, but mine are barely even visible, if i push them back, they just end up more visible, and with a rougher surface, which feels horrible when something brushes past them

not ever cutting your hair can have practical disadvantages. the same cannot be said for painting your nails

All Moore's Law states is that roughly every two years, the amount of transistors that you can fit in a given space on a silicon chip doubles. In practice this means it says we can shrink fabrication processes by ~25% a year and as an extremely rough metric double the transistors means double the power.

My fingernails do not cause me pain not get in the way, so I will not fuck up the bed of my fingernails if that's what you're getting at? The very notion of standardizing this arbitrary medieval shit is grotesque, fuck off. This ain't even technology, this is just you wanting to fuck up people's nails????

cpus do have redundancy, albeit to much lower degree of course
>you can always mark bad blocks and sell this as a lower capacity device
jewtel does this with xeon cores

>all of those have practical reasons for doing so
Bullshit. There is no practical reason to shaving. It's just for looks, same as painting nails.

Moore's law is more of a myth, it was never strictly defined, as Moore himself said many times

I just use a cutter because I'm not a wasteful whore

It's not a law,it was just a prediction. Of course there is a physical limit to what we can achieve with silicon based processors, but hardware manufacturer treat Moore's Law like a religion, because there whole business depends on it. Also Moore's law was changed several times . I think he predicted 100% in 12 months, later it was 18 months, then 24. The "hard" physical limit will be when you can't be statistically sure anymore, that there are free electrons in your gate (now we are at an average of a low to digit number). The soft limit will be heat. At one point there will be so much heat generated at a so small area that your processor will die before computing anything, even if you cool with liquid nitrogen. This will happen around 5 nm real gate width

Your source is more of a myth, since it was never strictly defined, as your source's creator himself said many times.

>There is no practical reason to shaving.
try growing a mustache without at least trimming it, and let me know how much of it you accidentally eat as stray hairs get pushed in by food and get caught in your teeth

>not ever cutting your hair can have practical disadvantages. the same cannot be said for painting your nails
So you just ask your barber to shave your head bald?

i haven't gotten a haircut in 10 years
it gets in the way often, and is a pain to wash, but i just like long hair
to be clear, i'm not trying to say nobody should paint their nails, just that doing so serves no practical purpose, that's all. "i want to" or "it looks nice" are not practical reasons

This femanon is a fucking riot.

That's practically the definition of superficial, retard.
The only reason to use those things is when you get a gash running through it and you don't want it to hit the skin and become a painful hangnail/ you already have a hangnail and need to take care of it anyway.
The skin is there for a reason, it prevents infections.
It also doesn't look ugly. It looks like a finger. Stop being a woman.

Is somthing going to replace silicon? If so what do you think it will be? How much faster could it make CPUs and GPUs?

Not him however you are flattering yourself if you think every single time anyone shaves facial hair it is for the purpose of the result nullifying or even in any way mitigating stray hairs getting caught on your lips while eating.

There are people out there for whom their entire appearance is contingent on their having a full beard, yet they "trim" it to avoid it looking huge and of a homeless person's.

You might as well just stop wearing nice looking clothes. A towel around you serves its purpose more than enough.

are you deliberately missing my point, or do you really not understand what "has a practical purpose" means?
having a practical purpose doesn't exclude superficial purposes. i'm not claiming people cut their hair /only/ for practical purposes

Your dumb ass didn't refer to it as a cuticle so go suck a shotgun you illiterate spergtard.

Gotta admit that is going to be excellent bait for every picture of a finger from now on.

wtf does that even mean

what skin

Didn't even notice it, thanks.

It's called a cuticle and women paint their nails with a 'gap' to avoid flooding said cuticle. She likely had the manicure done a while ago and hasn't removed the polish, looks like gel nails cause they last a long time. The gap is intentional but only an idiot would continue wear nails with a gap that large.

This, I dont know how can people call this dude a faggot, I guess you like to fuck gross women or prostitutes that clearly dont take care of themselves

Just whores paint their nails for absolutely no reason. kys bitch

256+128+16

CS GO is basically a mod of Half Life 2, and it has no campaign.

Russian and Ukrainian are my native languages, not English..

>Femanon
Could it be that you have a lunula fetish? Why do women always project their fetish anytime anywhere?
Not femanon but I don't remove mine since I hate having those ripped skin above the base you're referring to that is because I use my hands a lot,
>doing anything unusual to your skin
>wanting germs to propagate on the gap
>doesn't comment about the unusually long and unhygienic fingernails
I bet you don't even cook or do any noteworthy artistic works like music or writing.

>don't even cook or do any noteworthy artistic works like music or writing.
None of those are harder to do with cuticle removed, also
>artistic works
why? you are here because tech is your hobby
Tits or gtfo