Hidden Spy Cam - help

Hello,
I have the feeling my housecleaning women is stealing from me. My girlfriend likes her, so I can not fire her.

Which hidden cameras are good for low light recordings? It need to be a small one, so I can record hidden. What do you use for your recordings?

Thank you a lot guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgsOQiGZJ3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can buy cheap security cams from chink sites like ali or gearbest, check the /csg/ and don't post entire threads for this shit

there are a lot of crappy cams out there ... so I need some help here. Also ... most of the amazon reviews are fake as fuck.

hello Sup Forums

> Which hidden cameras are good for low light recordings?
Xiaomi home camera has an IR lightning, but you'll need to surrender to the botnet or reflash it.

>My girlfriend likes her
I have found your culprit.

>culprit
I should dump her ... but she has a nice body and is a good fuck ... maybe I can videotape us fucking

I have a few cameras in my guests bathroom set up with motion detection. They automatically create webms and post them on Sup Forums.

:D :D :D

An old cell phone with an external battery.
You can set it up to save the movie to a server, if you like.
But use it only for good.

that is a good idea.

Not op but wanted to get one. How easy is it to reflash the camera? Are there tiny soldering skills or hot gun required?

That's just for paranoid gentlemen... Truth is xiaomi doesn't care a lot about you....

Either way smart people could just block it dns wide without many trouble

>My girlfriend likes her, so I can not fire her.

You sound like a huge cuck. Man the fuck up.

wtf you need proof first, would be retarded to fire her based off assumptions.

set up camera, bait, proof and everything is justified

>can't fire her because gf likes her
Put her in her place, you invertebrate

Clean your own house you lazy fuck

Then ask her where your shit is and don't take "i don't know" as an answer
Fucking pussy

If the pic is what is your suspicion, then look for a micro SD card slot on the box. If there is none, find a USB A to A cable, and plug it into the USB on the charger and on the computer. If the box is just a box, I would suspect there's something hidden. If something pops up on your computer when its plugged in, then see if there are video files. If there's nothing, I doubt its a camera unless there is a small camera on the front.

If you want to see what's happening, you could set up a DIY security system by either using a computer like a Raspberry Pi, or you could get a camera just like this: youtube.com/watch?v=vgsOQiGZJ3I

everything is fake as fuck, the eurp bill in your wallet aswell.

just gotta believe in it harder, makes it more real.

>i think my girlfriend is cheating on me with the maid but dont want to admit i am a cuck or that i am going to film them being lewd and tugg my little nub to it

Pi zero w + pi camera + powerbank
also just put some IR LEDs on the GPIOs for night vision

dlink has a great line of ip security cameras. if you want something basic check out the dcs-936L. wall mountable, can be powered by usb-mini. large fov and night vision, sound and motion detection with sd card recording and push notifications. can be controlled remotely by app, but it also creates a http & dnla server - so if you are tech savy you can set 24/7 recording by having the browser feed run on a box in your home and a screen recorder record the browser window feed (and repeat ad nauseum for however many cameras you get). i mention the 936l because it's only $40, but there are better models available including ones with pan/tilt (movable) cameras, and models with two-way audio - though those are more pricey.

>this