Femanon here having serious issues with her computer

Femanon here having serious issues with her computer.

I had a virus, and I used Mcafee to get rid of it. However, now this damn "Just-In-Time Debugging" keeps popping up and won't let me exit. It has New Instance of Script Editor as "possible debuggers" but when I press "Yes" it takes me to a screen that has a bunch of script I don't understand. Also, I have script debugging disabled on my browser so that doesn't seem to be the problem.

I'd really appreciate the help, google has failed me.

copy what you want onto a separate drive. reinstall os. you're welcome

>emoji as filename
I want to die

Genuinely curious, why are you still doing this? People already called you out on the other thread.

>Femanon here
yeah yeah sure whatever

post dick

If you cant find what you need on google, call fucking Geek Squad. Sup Forums isnt 1337 LEET HAX with some NSA back door to have "JUSTTHE FIX" for your fucking facebook machine. We want Weeb shit and to slap dicks about meaningless shit, not help the public.

sage
kys
nb4 virgin loser helpers grovel

Why aren't you using GNU+Linux yet?

angeryyy

this. is some faggot reddit "/channel/" trying to do a ""raid"" or something.

TITS OR GTFO

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

literally from the sticky you dumb cunt, can you not read?

reported

fucking kill yourself

TITS OR GTFO WHORE.

Fuck off
Stop responding to this bait thread you thirsty beta orbiters

why the fuck do you feel the need to disclose your gender?

if you think we're more inclined to help because you're a woman the honest truth is it'll have the opposite effect as generally speaking nobody likes being told they SHOULD help you because of who you are

falling for this

i want to fuck this rabbit

>I'm a woman, help me!
Sage

Sage isn't a down vote you dummy.

Install Gentoo

Install Gentoo

Install Gentoo

>using windows
>using mcafee
wow this might actually be a female