Does your gf run on GNU/Linux?

Yeah, that's what I though.

>OH YOU'RE HOME
>WHY ARE YOU SO LATE
>DID YOU BUY DINNER

Does your gf weights 153 kg (328 lbs)?

Yeah, that's what I though.

>sexbots come out
>so popular that men begin dropping out of relationships with their landwhale womyn partners
>womyn infuriated
>"anti-objectification movement" begins
>womyn petition to ban them
>beta cucks support them
>mass extermination 'de-commissioning' of existing waifubots occurs.
>mfw
If they fucking ban sexbots I'm starting an insurgency.
It's so fucking infuriating that we have the technology for it it's just roasties are fucking holding progress back.

If we've already gotten human-like strong AI enough for waifubots then they're going to be here to stay. The bigger push will be about whether they deserve rights, etc. If you are wealthy enough, you'll be able to get one.

>sexbot rights movement
In a way that's even worse considering that it'll just be womyn 2.0 except stronger, more cunning, and even more emotionless.
That's just women but even worse.

they sure will be more emotional than women

hopefully never, why give happiness to waste of space living off government money?
lonely depressive fuckos should just kys

>no benis
dropped

>implying people living on welfare will be able to buy them
If I can provide for myself and have the money to afford a waifubot I have just as much right to happiness as a normalfag like you.
>"if ur lonely ur a looser living off off welfare teehee"
You should consider suicide.

Not necessarily. Ever if we can make AI human-like, we will have the ability to control in a lot of detail how they think and feel.

I suspect it'll end up like "all AI agents must have only the minimum complexity necessary for a job" (ie, don't force a human-like AI to do mining or repetitive tasks forever, instead use a simpler AI), "all AI agents of sufficient intelligence must have the ability to self-terminate", etc. They're too useful to not take advantage of at all.

For waifubots, they'll probably be programmed to fall in love with the person who owns them, be subservient and enjoy it, etc. It'll only be an Android rights abuse if you abuse them in a way they perceive as abuse.

Yeah, but the problem is that womyn won't take such rational logic as an excuse.
They'll choose to put themselves in the androids perspective and say that what THEY perceive as abuse is what the android should perceive as abuse.
Obviously you could program the android not to feel abuse but that'd spark feminists to begin campaigning against the "rise of misoginy".

while(true)
loo("poo");

do you enjoy being pegged by your strong womyn owner, soyboy?

>being a lone virginfag fuccboi
>>>/reddit/

poor 2b, you suffered so much

:'(

Maybe. But the idea might find broader acceptance of we implement similar concepts with animals first (ie, genetically engineer brainless unfeeling livestock optimized for producing meat as efficiently as possible). Also keep in mind that if we have androids with human-level intelligence or greater, we'll almost definitely also be in a post-scarcity world. Women won't need to worry about losing their "get out of life free card" (that is, desperate men), because at that point humans won't really be "necessary" for much.

Also, programming the android to never perceive anything as abuse would probably make them too dull to be perfect companions (at least for most people). If I was in control of such a society, I'd have the androids adapt themselves to not only be ideal companions for their human, but also to try to make them a better person.

Ie, your android would still push you to get outside your comfort zone, to stay healthy, to be happy, etc, but she'd also always be there to support you, would never give up on you even if she felt like she was failing to help you, would indulge all your weird fetishes, etc.

>no dick

So that you can afford maintenance and upkeep for your electronic, non-self-cleaning cum dumpster.

We'd just be able to point at the fact that they have been objectifying men and their genitalia for decades with toys like vibrators and dildos, and even male torso toys for them to practice riding.

you can tell how pathetic and weak someone is if they have a submissive wife fetish

00f
wishful thinking user-kun.