Fps drops in league

I have an a8-7600 with 8gb ram, (goes down to 6gb ram because of IGPU) i downloaded LoL, it runs at 90fps MAX when not in a team fight, for some reason it drops to 44-35 in team fights. does anyone know a fix for this?

yeah I got one buddy
suicide

have you tried running updoc?

roll

Great thread in the making

roll

roll

Check temps
Rolling

roll

Rolling again

updoc?

updog

ロール

roll

roll

okay

What's up dog?

Roll

Roll

Roll

roll

roll

roll

roll

Turn down your graphics settings. Turn on hardware acceleration.

Roll

roll

career girl please

Known issue with League right now - not much you can do aside from trying to run the game in windowed mode or in low gfx mode.

By the way fuck everyone else in this thread for roll cancer - this isn't Sup Forums, what the fuck are the mods doing?

Rolling for sexually broken uppity slut.

Rollin'

Wife nerd... Yeah ill take it.

fuck off Sup Forums. especially you league players. you disgusting niggers are the most reddit pieces of shit on Sup Forums

i have 500 fps while alone with the champion on the screen, and it drops to 100-150 while in teamfights, go figure

>le reddit
>niggers

roll

>updoc
what?
also rollin for slut

Disable vsync.
Set your framerate cap to your monitor refresh rate.
See what happens.

If it's still bad, try dropping texture detail a bit. I still think disabling vsync will fix your shit if you can hit 90.

Maybe you are simply trying to push too high settings for the igpu? What resolution etc. are you running at, also 90fps when not in team-fights isn't exactly the most helpful, it could be that it is being overwhelmed due to particle effects etc. it still has to rely on system memory after all and probably doesn't have a huge framebuffer for the gpu itself. If it's 90 fps at max settings at 1920x1080 that may seem high but that's with not a lot of particle effects etc. which can be taxing on gpus with a very small amount of memory bandwidth/shaders etc. It likely has at best a 128-bit bus (but most likely 64-bit) that its operating on for memory bandwidth and sharing bandwidth with the rest of your system memory at times. You can try turning settings down a bit and see if your settings go up, that may just be your best option to keep testing out setting configs until you find what best works. otherwise getting a decent dedicated gpu (750ti/1050 if budget allows or a rx560) if that is a possibility.

Roll

>league of legends
isn't that the chink botnet'd carbon copy of another game?

Rollan

why the fuck does this personal tech support thread have 40 replies
oh

fuck gotta reroll

roll

rollo

Roll

cmon nerd

tomboy and i'm her trap gf ;-;

i want your life

better be flat chested uwu

What's Updock?