What are you doing on your computer?

What are you doing on your computer?
What's a computer?

Those 2 lines contradict each other. How could you ask that of someone who doesn't know what a computer is?

This ad pisses me off because it promotes blurring the lines of what a computer is and isn't, in the hopes of removing "computers" definitely.

I also blurs the lines of what white person is and isn't. Everyone is a mogrel in that ad.

What's anything?

>What are you doing on your computer?
Running an SSH server for remote VPN access into my home network.
Running pfSense in a VM, providing network routing and firewalling for the rest of the devices within my home network.
Running a web server for image, video, and file hosting.
Running OwnCloud for personal cloud-based file storage.
Running an ethereum miner.
>What's a computer?
A device that runs computations to produce a desired output.

>apple literally calls iToddlers technology illiterate

Its not a computer though. Every single program on the tablet had to be made on a real computer. Tablets are consumption devices

> Whats a computer ?

TO BE FAIR... i have seen this spammed on Sup Forums a fair bit ... so i am going to ask how many of you knew back in the 1990's that you Nintendo NES or SEGA Master System was infact a ZILOG Z80 ? 8bit microcomputer ???

Checkmate

If Apple wanted to they can literally make an iOS IDE for the iPad that allows users to write code that compiles to iOS apps and submits them to the app store.
But they wont, because then nobody will buy a Mac when they want to make iOS apps.

Every game console since the 2nd gen has been a programmable microcomputer. They’ve just used different input methods compared to the traditional keyboard.

nice bait apple
apple will remove the macintosh product within the next 5 years

im talking about specificly knowing your SEGA was a z80 processor and how wide it data busses were etc

To most of us in the 90's a SEGA was a SEGA , not a locked down Z80 computer that could run cp/m if you wanted

Apple is not really a tech company at all.

Apple is simply a lifestyle/fashion brand.

man, you cucks sure are triggered by that little boy.

what a qt

So you're telling me that if I uninstall every compiler I've got installed my desktop suddenly ceases to be a computer?

is a girl lmao
> but yeah, you are right

HOW DARE YOU MISGENDER XER/XIM YOU FUCKING BIGOTS

ok this is funny, I use to think that all americans were offended when someone assumed their gender or whatever the fuck.

Anyway I travelled to the US and havent met a single person that is offended by something haha
>i'm in WY, Jackson
>so I assume that all of what you are saying comes from people living in the west and east coast of the US, which coincidentally is the same people that voted for Hillary C.
>hehehe libertards.