Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y07zXt8Pqzg
eteknix.com/thermaltake-suppressor-f31-silent-mid-tower-chassis-review/
eve.majorleaguegaming.com/overwatchleague
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

301 White Tempered Glass Premium Micro-ATX Mini-ITX Tower Gaming Computer
comes in black too

youtu.be/Y07zXt8Pqzg

I have the Define S which is just a longer version of the Define C pretty much. Still a great case just a bit bigger. Meshify C is also another slick option.

i had an e-atx jammed into one of these, and it was a-ok for dragging around.

Sauce this case.
Or a similar plain front with vertical I/O ports/panel.

Bonus: vents with filters
Uber Bonus: vertical case PSU exhaust.

or thermaltake
eteknix.com/thermaltake-suppressor-f31-silent-mid-tower-chassis-review/

Cooler Master N600

Fractal Design R5 Black Pearl

Thanks m80's!
Appreciated.

wouldnt exactly call the design fractal but okay

>people recommending FD Define R4 or R5 when C exists
Given you don't need 5.25" drives or just anything in front that isn't the original front panel USB+audio, Define C or Define Mini C is great

I built a rig for my friend that used this exact same case and colour.

DO NOT TOUCH IT. An ATX motherboard just manages to fit in with the bottom part of the motherboard not even having 5mm clearance. Your cable management won't be good in this case. With the 3.5" HDD bay, your SATA power cable might need to be bended a lot or the connector on your drive might break from the pressure, it doesn't look healthy. Oh, and that LED stays blue because of the transparent blue glass/plastic. Did I forget to mention how there's a gigantic waste of space further down that top PSU bay that can't be used for anything except the tiniest shittiest fan with a long cable?

Only good thing about the case is the price, and the tempered glass (although heavily tinted) shows off everything. Get yourself a fucking Thermaltake X31, there's more room for drives, fans, and custom loops.

>Thermaltake
Not even once man, their cases are utter shit

Still rocking pic related. Recently modded it to mount the only 3.5 hdd I have at the bottom of the case, instead of having drive cages in front of the fans.

The F31/F51 are actually pretty decent ripoffs the R5/XL, even better in some ways because they have magnetic mesh tops instead of moduvent shit and 200mm fan support.

Antec 900

:^)

>120mm fan only in the back

disgusting

ATX?
Mini-ATX?

In whichever case,
Fractal Design

Thermaltake v71 isn't bad if you care about acoustics.

3Get one without the retarded virgin window. The whole point of a case is to get the parts out of sight.

nice autism

>The whole point of a case is to get the parts out of sight.
>t. windowless poorfag

No it isn't you fucking dumbass, it's to protect the parts and hold them. Making a case out of 100% glass doesn't change the utility of a PC case.

Also, what's the best budget mid-tower?

Best mid-tower case?
Fractal Design Define R5 for me no doubt honestly.
If you want less HDD space then a Meshify C is fine but I like the R5 from personal experience.

What about best mid tower that can fit at least. 360rad in one spot, and another rad in front/top? No budget. Any memes tempered glass or whatever allowed.

if that is your PC why would you get a side panel if the inside looks like aids?

behold, the master race

What, not RGB enough for you?
Camera is pretty trash atm with a G2, and GPU cable needs a tug or too.
--->

Bump, best case I ever had

>amd gpu's
enjoy burning down your fucking neighborhood you idiot

This is the only PC case you will ever need.

>GoW PC case.
>Can't play GoW on pc.

kek.

In all honest opinion I think 90% of whatever Fractal Design has is pretty great for cases.
They're kind of expensive if you don't get their sales of $119.99 to $89.99 on Newegg but hey the airflow for my Define R5 is chill and silent af :^)
Meshify C works good if you don't want the drive space too or have a smaller build.

Mid tower? What are you a manlet?
Full tower or bust.
900d custom loop
Weights 74lbs

my p400 is nice. airflow isnt the best though

Thoughts on this?

eve.majorleaguegaming.com/overwatchleague

If i was going for a more silent build, should i stay away from tempered glass or it doesn't really have an effect ?

lol where do you put a dvd drive in these

Wanted this one in all black for a while. Just seems so perfect for so many things.

The front is a door, and fits two.

Would be top tier if the jews at corsair removed the fucking logo on the front of the case.
Which is why the R5 takes the cake as the best case, this is common knowledge here dude, lurk moar.

i dont think wood is a very good conductor of heat

i got this

It's dumb, unless the bottom of the case houses a compressor for phaseshift cooling or something.

Is it too much to ask for a full tower with at least 10 3.5" drive slots, room for two 240mm rads, a metal sidepanel to mount intake fans, decent front IO, and an unobnoxious design?
This fucking coolermaster centurion is the closest I've gotten, and it's old enough that I can't find any images of it online.

wow, that picture was fucking terrible

>not going full tower

I built a system for my roommate with that case.
Only issues I had was the GPU room was limited, the 970 heatsink was slightly touching the side panel.
The Mobo 8pin had no cut out and was impossible to rout cleanly.

Meshify c . Has the best airflow cause mesh in front , and cable management is pretty good .